Alorica Employee Reviews in Tulsa, OK

horrible
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 15, 2017
Horrible experience when i was pregnant. they wasn't very understanding. it was to much to handle emotionally. couldn't really grasp the concept of the call center experience
Best in training customer service & soft skills
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 5, 2017
Alorica did a superb job in preparing us to be pleasant & professional over the telephones. Once you verified the customer's information, we were ready to assist the customer with their concerns in a timely fashion. A great place that exemplified team work & leadership development.
Pros
Free work out facility
Cons
3rd party pat
Wonderful co-workers, horrible mid-level management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 30, 2017
I loved performing my required duties. The middle management acted as if you were someone there for them to mistreat, lie on, and step on to rise in their job. Upper level supervisors were very pleasant, approachable, and fun to be around.
Pros
Fun exciting people to speak with at lunch and breaks
Cons
no flexibility
No phone, no books, no pen and paper at desk
Tellecom Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 28, 2017
You sit and take calls for eight hours.
In between calls you have the choice of finding some websites that are not blocked by the computers. Basically you can play pacman, tetris, you can find blogs and read. But besides that you are sitting on your bottom getting asked the same questions over and over again. Management is immature, the computers have difficulties.
If you can stand sitting for an extended period of time with nothing to do but say repetitive phrases while keeping a happy, positive tone, this is the job for you.
Pros
Pay is decent!
Cons
Boredom, eyestrain, headaches
Loved
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 22, 2017
I completely loved my job.. They do offer different clients that you can work for. Pay, hours, and overtime vary on clients. They do offer medical, dental, vision and pet insurance.
Cons
Short Breaks
It’s a very stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 15, 2017
Well management rotated and inconsistent policy’s and rules changed all the time without informing the employee change your schedule to fit their “needs” and have a very bad bed bud problem
Pros
Sitting down all day
Cons
Everything else
Job for Temporary emloyment
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaNovember 14, 2017
Only for obtaining a paycheck and not for long term employment as there are no annual raises, no real benefits to look forward to . The atmosphere is not in professional manner as there are mostly people 30 and younger there and in many ways as if its some of their first or second job they have ever worked.
Pros
You get a paycheck, and some work experience, and a chance to meet different people
Cons
No advancement, no real benefits, and not a professional atmosphere
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 8, 2017
This is a place I would only recommend to people I did not like. They fired me shortly after I filed a valid workman's compensation claim and were constantly giving me grief for not meeting their quota even though I was in intense pain the whole time. Also, do some research and you can see that they have tried to hose their employees out of their pay. There have been a few lawsuits that have been filed against them because of this.
Pros
there are pros?
Cons
the English language limits me in describing the level of contempt I hold for this place.
horrible workplace
GENERAL RESERVATION AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 4, 2017
horrible and gross environment where you are subject to bed bugs and roaches and mice. the bathrooms are disgusting boogers on the walls and bloodied up toilets... the entire place is just a huge dive its lower than the bottom of the barrel its the gum and gunk at the very bottom. grease waste
Pros
Cons
gross place
Productive & fun environment with movies on Fri, Sat, & Sun.
CVS/Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74134October 31, 2017
1. Busy, positive.
2. Web Support, multi-faceted.
3. I am not sure about the culture.
4. Calming the uptight customers & gaining their trust.
5. Finishing the call knowing I have successfully assisted my customer & knowing I went beyond their expectations.
Pros
Through out each month they had themes, & special activities to do, & on some mornings they had free breakfast which was prepared while you waited, dress up days as your favorite comic character, & voted on the best one, giving prizes.
Cons
short breaks, difficulty keeping the bathrooms cleaned. The lunch room was to close to the restrooms.
poor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 31, 2017
alorica has a lot of things that they need to fix as far as hours and people working the floors there isn't enough help after training too many people to have a few managers
Alorica was Great Considering
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 30, 2017
Great company. I like the fact they allowed me to go to school and not make it all about them. They did respect education is what you need to go further in the company . so i applaud Alorica good job.
Hostile work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 27, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers. They were, generally, good people working at a horrible company. The upper Management was corrupt and it created a very hostile work environment.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 17, 2017
Alorica was an enjoyable place to work, although I couldn't find any opportunities to grow with this company. It was very relaxed and I was rarely stressed from work
productive pleasant place to work
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2017
productive pleasant place to work. The people are wonderful and the atmosphere is productive. I spent the majority of my day sitting down talking on the phone in front of a computer.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
very little physical activity
Stress free job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
Since I have been with Alorica I really like my job, the pay could be better this is one of the lowest paid call centers in Tulsa. The average pay is 12.55 per hour.
Pros
my working conditions, plus you can take you crafts or what ever your hobby to work with you with in reason of course.
Cons
10 min breaks
Highly Stessful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
The management is nice but seem disinterested in the employee's for the most part. They have a lot of things for the employee's to be involved in but they don't give you the money to do a lot unless your in a 2-3 household income.
The work is stressful but can be fun. I did learn a lot about how to talk to people on the phone and interacting on the phone which before this job at Alorica and West I never did.
The hardest part of the job for me was just getting used to being on the phone for 8 or more hours a day because I am not one to talk on the phone. That was a new skill I had to learn because I have dealt with customers before but mostly face to face not over the phone.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to talk to new people from all over the country and the world. Learning new things is always the best part of a new job or just a job to me.
The thing I hate most about Alorica and the job is there is no pay raises so no matter how long your there you never get to make more than your hourly rate. They have bonuses but they are so hard to get. I always strive to be the best I can be but seems like to them its never good enough.
Pros
They had free stuff you could get if you wanted it.
Cons
What your pay is when you start is what you will make till you leave.
Fun work place, fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2017
Long lunch breaks, plus two ten minute breaks. Can play games when calls gets slow. Plays movies during the night-time after 10PM. Friendly environment.
summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 27, 2017
I enjoyed the people i work with. The company policy could be worked on and their HR department could have more training. I also think the management could be more involved with the people.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good starter job to gain experience
Leadership Intern/ culture committee member (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 26, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with much more so than the actual company. Alorica as a whole is very sloppy, unorganized, and slightly underhanded. They have a rule you are not allowed to discuss pay. Come to find out that rule is due to the fact someone who has just been hired on in the same account in the same position may make $2 more an hour than someone who had been there for years. It's like pulling teeth to get over time and bonuses earned and when you receive them they may be months late. People that have been there a while will tell you it's like high School on steroids. I was there for over two years and I loved my TM he was the only person on site that knew his job and did it exceptionally well. Even though he was treated poorly by upper management. They tend to treat their employees well until the new wears off. This place is only good to gain experience until you get your foot in the door elsewhere.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Unorganized, sloppy, disrespectful upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9