Alorica Employee Reviews in Tulsa, OK

11.6K
Found 284 reviews matching the search See all 7,882 reviews
9 out of 10 fired or quit
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 30, 2018
they were great in the beginning and it went nothing but down hill.
with change to our "scripts" almost every week and the info changes to what we can and cannot do. 9 out of 10 people were fired or quit.
Pros
500$ travel credit
Cons
everything else
A place for growth
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2018
When starting at Alorica I came from a job making much more than I made here. They do provide competitive wages however I wish it was more. Understanding that I had to start from the bottom and move up, this was going to chance as I gain positions. I moved from a CSR to a trainer within 2 months and have been able to grow as a person and as a professional each and every step of the way.

Some stated that the management is horrible, however I've seen the fact that they bent over backwards for the persons that wanted to be there and the others that just wanted an easy buck, something for nothing, are the ones that seem to want to put bad things out there. I would advise a person that wants to work and grow with a company from within, Alorica is the place to be.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 23, 2018
There are some good issues within Alorica, but there tends to be a high turn over rate. I feel there is favoritism within different Management levels. If you are being offered a job and you need one, then accept it. You can always find something later on.
Pros
1 hour lunch, decent pay, good bonuses when paid
Cons
Management does not follow through, but you as the employee are.
Great First Job
Inbound Technical Support, Tier II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2018
This can be a great first job. It doesn't pay the best, but training was the best, and advancement can be swift. They will work with you if you are a hard-working individual and striving to do your best.
Good work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 20, 2018
I always had help when i needed it. staff was easy to talk to. After your 90 days its easy to move up into management. loved working the graveyard shift.
Worst Job I ever had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 12, 2018
They are very stressful company, very demanding, and underpaid company for the stress level. The benefits are okay, but nothing really great. Way to much drama in the company than it is on Soaps.
Alorica
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 9, 2018
Alorica is a nice place to work its nice that you have coworkers sitting next to you who can help you anytime you need assistance the hardest part of the job is when a disgruntled customer calls and you do no have the exact information needed but somehow you are able to help them without helping.
I like work for alorica but i was not going to be able to grow with the company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 3, 2018
Alorica was a good company to work for but I want more I was never going to be able to move and the pay was never going to chance and I want a career I want to get a job that I can retired from
Great workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 27, 2018
I worked here four years and this is where I developed customer service and computer skills. I also did advanced tech support for Sprint and gateway computers.
sprint
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 25, 2018
It was good people to work with. Enjoyed talking to customer and taking calls there where some great people that work there that I am still friends with today
Generally unprofessional
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 25, 2018
The workstation seats were filthy and the workstation computers contained old software that was too slow to run the types of programs required for the job. During the 9 months I worked there, there were multiple system crashes so significant that the whole department I work in would be take off the phones.The management was unprofessional and uninformed, causing a high level of poorly assisted customers to call back.
Pros
Two large breakrooms and well ventilated workspace
Cons
Poor management, out of date computer software, unsanitary restrooms and workspaces
Great starter job
Workforce Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 25, 2018
Alorica is a great starter job to work at. Although you do not get amazing benefits, they are good enough to get you the help you need when/if needed.
I enjoyed the teamwork.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
Just came in and answered phones. Had teams with team managers who were very helpful in our day to day problems. Also the company was always having things like dress like your favorite super hero and things like that.
Pros
Nice big lunch room with lots of options of drinks and snacks.
Cons
Only 10 minute breaks.
Review of Alorica
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2018
I worked for Alorica for about six months before they lost the Sprint Account that we were recruiting and hiring for. The work was enjoyable and I liked my co-workers in the HR Department. There was a lot of opportunity and I had big plans that were cut short because again we lost our client, Sprint Wireless.
Pros
Community Involvement
Cons
As Contractors you can be let go without notice.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 15, 2018
Very good hours and unlimited overtime and its a very and friendly enviroment that would make you feel like home and never judged anyone for any reason
quick paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 23, 2018
A quite quick paced environment with monthly quotas that are reasonable and within reach. On the job training prepares the employees for what is to be expected.
Call Center
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 22, 2018
• Effectively collaborated with team members in repairing various hand held devices for companies
• Managed personal accounts of multiple customers daily
Fun to Work But no pay or raises or good benefits
IT Desktop Associate Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 21, 2018
While the work environment is adequate. the raises, evaluations, and promotions are very shot coming and totally inadequate for continued employment or promotion.
Pros
self - motivation to work at an adequate rate
Cons
no raises, promotions, or job evaluations.
Do not work here
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 8, 2018
I would suggest that no one work here. They have a high turnover rate, and not able to work with your availability if the client ends their contract with the site. If client ends contract, then you are possibly out of a job and have to find a new one.
Terrible Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 7, 2018
Telephone work is not for the average person. The requirements are strict and unforgiving. The workplace was noisy and crowded. It was almost impossible to get a decent on a phone call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss