Alorica Employee Reviews in Tulsa, OK

Found 307 reviews matching the search See all 10,549 reviews
Horrible
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74134October 29, 2018
Certain team mangers are great work. The HR and front office people are not easy to work and unreliable with getting back to you about line changes, or just in general.
great company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 27, 2018
helps community good people kind of stressful kept saying if you don't want job then leave. hours were so late almost ran off the road so not for me.
Pros
full time
Cons
hours not to good for my schedule
well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 22, 2018
It was fun.
not to trust people or tell them your dreams or passions.
I just came to work.
well the sitting and the waiting was cool. I was relax.
the food was good.
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2018
worked well with training us. would work a lot on computers so they taught me about that. and good communication skills. made me work hard and alway swas fun.
first time job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 16, 2018
It is a good job if this is your first customer service job. the pace is slow and the jobs are super easy. They have alot of extra activities that go on weekly that can be entertaining.
Pros
laid back easy work
Cons
low pay building smells
call center
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 10, 2018
Alroica is a call center based company that has multiple lines. They do not give raises it is line based pay with bonus if incentives are reached. Even if you reach your incentives if you did not have 100% attendance you would not receive your bonus for the month. Bonuses were very hard to get at this company.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
no pay raises
Good for temporary
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 8, 2018
If you have nowhere else to go this is a good in between kind of job, keep in mind turn over is high, pretty much a call center experience. Can seem like a high school at times but you could move to another dept. if need be.
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Bonuses are NEVER paid out on time.
Productive and fun challenges as a team
Bilingual Customer Care Specialist Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 3, 2018
Learned to establish proper phone skills with all their training material to perfect customer service. Enjoyed being screened thru every call to listen to key skills that made more efficient connections with every valuable customer.
Review
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 2, 2018
This is a call center, and what you would expect from this type of workplace. There were good things about, and bad things about it. I would not want to work there again.
Laid back and relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 29, 2018
A typical work day involves answering phones and processing insurance claims.
I learned how to talk to customers and clients on the phone, how to resolve problems for customers, and how to resolve conflict or disputes when and where it was appropriate for me to do so.
The management here was very hands on, educating employees to do the best they can at their job, and encouraging them to push themselves.
The hardest part of this job was getting over my own personal issues around my ability to talk on the phone.
The most enjoyable part was learning how to do the job, and learning skills i was able to take with me to my next job.
i would never work there again
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 28, 2018
they cheated u out of your breaks the paid ones mainly they got sued for the grimmy stuff they pulled on people never wanted to help u adavance or anything
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 26, 2018
Really great place to work i just didnt live close enough really wish they would expand locations. I would definitley go back if i could. Easy job for csr.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 23, 2018
Fun place to work. It is stressful. They have friendly staff and co workers. I enjoyed my time there. They have a high turn over rate. Some of the jobs are better than others.
Pays well but stressful and uncertain
Sprint Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 31, 2018
Tech support at Alorica is a tough job. You're constantly learning how to support the latest communications devices, which is interesting, but the company is much more interested in taking as many calls as possible (appearing busy) than actually solving customers' technical problems (being productive). That tension makes the job a thankless one, especially as cell phones become more complex (and hence the fixes are more time-consuming). And there's a pretty good chance your job will be outsourced at a moment's notice.
Great
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 31, 2018
Great place to work. Pay is fine, overtime is available if approved. Co-workers were amazing and helped when needed. Management made selves available to help and talk about anything you needed. Flexible shifts to choose from if available.
The hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 26, 2018
The hardest part of the job for me wasn't the upset customers or hard calls you might have to take there it was the people its self, it felt like high school all over again with the drama of co workers, the complaints and unprofessional atmosphere i was constantly surrounded with.
Too many favorite employees
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,okAugust 21, 2018
Manager have favorites and treat the rest like they don't exist. Many people would work there and be drunk or under influence of substance. Very unprofessional place to work.
Csr
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 20, 2018
This job is a typical call center environment. With it being 24 hour there's a lot of opportunity to make quite a bit of money including a lot of bonuses and other incentives. The thing that makes this company as unprofessional as it is is a lot of the training and the support you have on the training floor is very faulty. A lot of managers don't have time to assist their agents and give them training and a lot of the QAs' are ridiculous. The amount of work that some of the agents have to do is way more stressful and is not worth the pay on top of that when it comes to certain matters the management at Alorica has not stepped up and correcting some of these issues such as not accepting doctors notes, trying to get people removed when they come back from paid vacation, incorrect system errors whether it would be clocking in or out and one of the biggest one is system crashes. it's very frustrating because a lot of these issues Alorica isn't willing to either work with the agents or give them compensation. The particular location I was working at has been very hostile towards people who mentioned anything about the potential bed problem, HR is very cold and not willing to work with you and in general it's a quick hire job but don't expect it to be permanent.
Benefits
Cons
Management/ Stability
Hated this job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 19, 2018
Never ever work here they have bed bugs I would never recommend anyone work here ever this was by far the worst job I've ever had they fired me 3 weeks before I was to go on maternity leave
productive and friendly environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
Alorica was a great career choice. The job was easy and the staff there was friendly and easy to work with. the schedule was flexible and the pay was even better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably