Alorica Employee Reviews for Agent

good place to work
pcc agent (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 30, 2017
it like most job but there are OTS's that work with you and if you have medical issues as long as the see you are try to help yourself and will work with you the OTS's care about their agents . there are people there that dont like their job and complain about it so it make's some day's very hard for a person like me who love her job and enjoy helping other's. . they to keep it up beat and not so stressful , it stucks on slow days that we can't have a book to read , but we are allowed little toys to play with that we buy our selves , we have been able to have music for the last few months, there have been a lot of changes that have happened the last few months that have been good . the pay is a issue but its a call center there is not much that can be said . holiday pay would be nice but i have been there over a year and most jobs i have had have never worked with me as they have . its a job and every job has por's and con's
Pros
nice caring people, nice work place
Cons
customer's can stress you out
Steady Paycheck
Agent (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSNovember 29, 2017
Paid training and it's all easy to learn. It's not a difficult job, but can be stressful. It's a good place to work if you need a steady, solid paycheck. And last I knew, you could work as much over time as you wanted. Which is handy around the holidays.
productiveand friendlywork environment
Retention/Winback Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLNovember 1, 2017
it was very fast paced and calls were coming in rapidly there is alot of pressure to upsell but it becomes easy after repitition .ALL types of schedules available also many different accts to chose from.
productive and fun place to work
Bank of America credit card agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 26, 2017
The only thing that I thought they can change is the time the employees have for lunch, 30 min for lunch is not enough especially in a call center other than that great place to work at.
Cons
short breaks
terrible management, no paid vacation, to pay raises
Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2017
didn't like working there. i asked to have days off for my wedding and honeymoon about a 3 months in advance, and it never got them. It forced me to quit.
Depressing cubicle
Captioning Agent (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 19, 2017
The job had no room for career advancement and the management was very unethical. The call floor could be compared to an after-school program, managers would request you leave your phone and other personal belongings on their desk. Would not recommend this employer to anybody.
Good job
Comcast Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 14, 2017
It was a good job with good people. I had a relatively easy job all I had to do was answer calls. Help customers get bills fixed and deal with any inaccuracies in bills. All in all a good job
Interesting place
AGENT (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2017
Work day can range to be back to back calls to relaxed with 5 minutes between calls. How communicate with customers under many situations and levels of stress. Management work with you. Fellow employees work with each other and friendly. Hardest part of the job was translation calls. Enjoyable part was my co-works they are willing to help each other, and supporting each other.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
pay
Very unprofessional
Comcast Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 7, 2017
I did not like this job. The management is very unprofessional. Alorica lacks structure. The nlind leading the blind. There was not enough communication from team managers. The management does not communicate well with new hires. This job should give you a mentor when you come out of training. I felt like l was thrown to the wolves. After two weeks I was put on the floor without a clue.
Pros
Relaxed dress code
Cons
No structure
Extremely stressful, unprofessional management
Ecommerce Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 6, 2017
My direct manager would try to embarrass and bully employees to their coworkers, would bring their personal issues (such as financial difficulties or depression issues) into work conversation that they were not directly informed of, and even went as far as lying to employees about being scheduled for work when confirmed from the department over scheduling that they were not. The work environment was so hostile, unfriendly and cliquish that people would walk out on a daily basis under stress. Due to this, walk outs were common and were allowed to return to work because otherwise they would have more leave than coming in.
Pros
Corporate discounts offered, Pto, competitive wages
Cons
extremely stressful and unprofessional
Hours
Warranty Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 5, 2017
Hours kept getting messed up and not being changed when made aware, not much help when needed, other than that the company is ok, were fair with breaks
Alorica is great if you need flexibility without feeling linked to a team
At Home Agent- GEHD (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 20, 2017
A typical day is sometimes hectic but overall, it is okay. However, management interaction is zero to none. That is the only fallback with this company. Every now and then it would be great to receive some recognition for a great call. Right now the only recognition is when you do something wrong. Also if you need some personal information relayed, email is the only way to get the information out. Also, I have never, to this date, received a reply from my manager.
Cons
no management encouragement
Stressful job where managers chamge like clothes.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Magna, UTSeptember 5, 2017
You never know if you will have the same manager week in and week out with the rate they fire people and do manager shift bids.

The agents don't care to show up because of how bad the management is. They have around 60 % attendance per day.
management and work
Agent (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 26, 2017
Management picks and chooses who to apply policy to. Dress code is a joke and only some people are expected to abbid. Training does not provide you the tools to help you do your work successfully.
I would not recommend working here
Quality agent (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 11, 2017
I have worked her 11 years. I moved from customer service to package information. I Love what I do I hate the environment I do it in. The management probably does as much as they can. Not really taking into account that your running a business with human beings not computers.
Pros
Benefit
Cons
Company policies
productive and fun placework
Claims Agent (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 9, 2017
the management was good. love the way they coach us and direct us on our mistake. the work place was fun , staffs are nice and respectable. the managers are fine too.
Pros
some times they do prove dinner for staffs
Cons
we have long break
It's a okay place
Oklahoma Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 8, 2017
The employee's are okay to work with. The upper manger are not. They preach about company policies to other's but they don't follow them at all. Cant talk to them about any company police voilations
Pros
Pay and Benfits
Cons
Mangers
Not recommended
UPS International Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 31, 2017
any one can work here as long as you can speak. favoritism through out, glass ceiling for the unfavorable. unfair treatment for certain department, complains go unanswered.
Guaranteed Stress
Agent (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 28, 2017
The job is to take calls from frustrated individuals and get them off the phone as quick as possible to help the next frustrated individual while following a script. Your competency is judged by survey results left by the people you help, how many times they called back in, and the average length of your calls. All time on and off the phone is closely monitored to make sure company rules are followed.

After working there for a year I was able to afford the tuition for one-quarter at a 4-year university but they were unwilling to work around my school schedule despite advertising that they help employees get a degree.
Pros
Guaranteed work
Cons
Lots of stress for little gain
high energected friendly place to work
Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 29, 2017
Aloricais a fun energetic place to work also will work around your busy schedule . The employees there are awesome and I recommend if yo need a job get in touch with them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9