Alorica Employee Reviews for Agent

21.2K
11.6K
Found 194 reviews matching the search See all 7,898 reviews
Agent for comcast (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
I do not have anything to say about this company all i know is i will never work for a company like this ever in my life no advancement and the crazy hours
Captioning Agent position is a joke
Captioning Agent -Clear Captions (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2018
If you are smart, hard working, responsible this company doesn’t want you. They run off anyone who is good and prefer people with face tattoos and nose rings, ex-cons or anyone with limited employment options.

The “metrics” they use to measure your performance are totally rigged. I routinely average calls at 99% but graded calls are always failing. Company perks are sad affairs, like stale donuts they freeze from week to week instead of fresh bakery donuts. Or the crappiest brand of pizzas.

They want you to give your best, but the company doesn’t feel that door swings both ways.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Low pay, old computers, cheap management
Fast Paced Work Environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARAugust 5, 2018
At Alorica the work environment was very fast paced, it was important to talk to customers to see what they enjoyed about their TV service. While, listening and learning what the customer enjoys watching you are then able to assist them with the best premium movie package that best fits their needs. It was a challenge to make the mos sales for that day and help out customers at the same time.
Pros
Prizes where won daily.
Cons
There was nothing wrong with Alorica.
Fun Enviroment
DTV Agent (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCAugust 2, 2018
They had a lot of different activities for certain days, sort of like spirit week. They have hat day, favorite team day, pajama day, twin day, etc., as well as things like costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and other seasonal contest. The worst part of the job is being treated as if you are still in school, no talking to co-workers that sit next to you, asking permission to use the bathroom (and sometimes denied), must stay seated at all times. The worst part about the job is managers love to play "favorites" some employees (with the same position) received special treatment in getting to do basically whatever they pleased everything from walking around the floor to not always having to go by the dress code.
Sales vs. Customer Service
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLAugust 2, 2018
A typical work day at Alorica would be, walking into the company and sitting at an available cubical. I log into the computer and pull up all the systems I may need to accurately generate my inbound phone calls. Once I'm logged into those systems I'm ready for my first call. A call comes through I greet the customer, verify their the account owner, build report with the customer, then pitch a package and price. If the customer refuse offer or sale I continue to help them with customer service. If the customer accepts the offer I help the customer reconnect their services. I have a goal to meet every week to make commission. In the beginning I was excited to meet that goal but after working there for the past two months that task is not as easy as I thought. The job culture is great, agents do help if needed. But it's kind of a competition at times. The hardest part of the jib would be meeting that goal at the end of the week. But I learned you lose sales everyday but you have the power to get one as well. It's all about dedication, patients, and relating with each customer.
Pros
hour lunch
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 31, 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.
Alorica will pay your bills, not a good place to work
Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield Agent (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35805July 23, 2018
I was forced to change line groups w/o notice. They would no longer work with my school schedule. There is a lot of drama if you get involved in it. NO BENEFITS
Pros
pay atleast 10
Cons
horrible work enviornment
Best work/home balance ever!
Work at Home Agent (Current Employee) –  Crewe, VAJuly 23, 2018
I truly love my job at Alorica, the hours and most importantly the flexibility. I learn something new about the job daily. It is exciting speaking with the public from all ages and walks of life. I appreciate helping consumers to their satisfaction to the best of my ability.
Pros
No travel involved
Cons
short breaks and system issues
Flexible hours but minimal pay.
Work from Home Agent (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 17, 2018
Hours are very flexible but pay is minimum wage and the calls are sometimes overwhelming. There are multiple companies under Alorica's umbrella so there are multiple job opportunities.
Issues with pay was only real issue
Agent & Product (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, south carolinaJune 27, 2018
The lack of certain employees being there to resolve my pay issues were the main issue..but the overall experience working there was unforgettable. My fellow employees, trainers, and supervisors will never be forgotten.
Pros
Learned new information and gained experience
Cons
Pay issues
It’s okay I’m still learning
Tv Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 25, 2018
We sha’ll see I’m not sure of how long I’ll stay the hours suck and the pay is ok I’ve only been here for a couple of months but there’s a lot of communication
Review
Technical Agent, (Computers) (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 20, 2018
This is a good first company for someone just graduating from HS or, like myself, a decent job for a retiree not have high expectations. Conditions are OK.
Pros
N?A
Cons
N/a
Horrible place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 15, 2018
Working here was the worst management sucks unless your friends with one of them calls are back to back no time to breath management promises you things that never happen breaks are taken away if lost off people call out or if your late they have a no phone policy but if your friends with management you won’t get in trouble having it team leaders are no help and think they are better than you even though they make 1 dollar more the only good about working here is that you meet great people
Pros
The people you meet
Training was fun
Assumption of Liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 21, 2018
My experience with this company was terrible. The first trainer my class had kept telling us how to get fired. She was replaced and the new trainer made the environment more relaxed and enjoyable. After training things changed drastically. Policies and major program changes were implemented, but front-line associates were not given notification or proper training for the changes. There is no room for growth. You can be promoted one day, and demoted the next. There was a lot of DRAMA in the center. I decided to leave when they kept having mandatory time off.
Pros
Training
Cons
everything
Fun, Fast paced
Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2018
i had a great experience working for alorica. My everyday schedule matched perfectly. did have trouble getting incentives and felt like there was no room for advancement.
Very happy with this company
Discount Verification Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 14, 2018
Open door policy. Any supervisor always available to help. No issues with any co-workers or lack of communication with anyone. Very happy with this experience
Just another call center
Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 10, 2018
Company does not note you as an individual and there are little to no room for advancement and pay is non existent for the economy that the location is.
What a waste!
Work at Home Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2018
Do not waste your time applying to this company! The pay is very poor and their applications rarely work! I spent more money getting prepared for this position than I have made so far and its my third week.
Pros
working at home
Cons
everything else.
It’s a job if you need one
Agent (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 5, 2018
The pay is aweful for the amount of work. Almost no time for vacation unless you spend years here. 1 minute late and you’re docked some pay. Training is aweful and you’ll only learn once you hit the floor. The management gets paid way more for 1/4th of the workload. Miss a day? Well guess what all your bonuses gone. You’re a slave to this company till the day you die or quit. Or more then likely get fired.
Pros
It’s a job.
Cons
Everything.
great place
Directv Agent (Former Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLApril 26, 2018
Alorica was a great working environment, clean, the people was great, and the job was simple after you get the hang of it. i made plenty of commission and had a great time doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss