Alorica Employee Reviews for Agent

Found 243 reviews matching the search See all 10,546 reviews
just a paycheck job
Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 14, 2018
little opportunity for advancement . constantly changing expectations. poor management and team leaders

3 different contract customers in the time I was there.
Keep looking!
Universal Agent (Former Employee) –  Universal City, TXNovember 1, 2018
They will hire anybody who can talk; no standards; very low pay, minimal benefits. Managers are poorly trained or prepared for the position. Horrible job!
Pros
you are paid for the hours worked; a lawsuit saw to that
Cons
too many to list
Just stay focused
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD AGENT (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 16, 2018
I worked here over the summer and for the most part as long as you come in do your job and get out you will be just fine, but as with anything drama is sure to follow. overall a good place just needed better management.
Worst trainning ever and lies about bounes
Sells Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2018
Lies to there customers and also yelling from managers who are annoying and rude and are very rude to people however if you were to tgey would say negative most annoying and gives out pizes my buttt...
Pros
Easy
Cons
False pay
Productive, managers could be better
Billing agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL 32505October 4, 2018
Typical day at work is okay, times goes by, and calls flow in very frequent. Managers were not the best, can improve how they handle things. Hardest part of the job was some of the calls, and the managers. Most enjoyable was the lunch. Staff always prepared good food for the workers.
Fun environment
phone agent (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLOctober 1, 2018
Working at Alorica was fun and always a very friebdly competitive environment. Management always found unique wasys to motivate the teamd be it with ice cream parties or games during a shift.As long as you workrd your 40hrs, they didn't mind if you worked 4 10 hour days in order to have 3 days off.
Pros
excellent scheduling
Agent
Agent (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 29, 2018
I would go to work and provide the best customer service possible. I would take medical orders for my clients so they could receive medicine as prescribed by their doctors.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Working Enviornment to a degree
Do not work here
Ecr/IMPL agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 27, 2018
This place is awful and will tear up anyone's mental health avoid at all costs. It's nickname is alorica high because of how immaturely and unprofessionally the place is run.
Pros
food truck
Cons
people
Fast paced call center
Credit Agent (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXSeptember 22, 2018
Daily taking incoming calls from customers, sometimes angry, we took payments, set up payment arrangements, and dealt with problems as they arose. My immediate supervisor was great, but upper management was not as communicative as they could have been. too many changes in the procedures were not communicated in a timely manner consistently.
Pros
Fun work environment, good support among coworkers
Cons
poor communications from upper management to work force resulting in frustration & errors.
its a quiet work place
Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 17, 2018
its was very friendly area my favorite part was breaks of course cause u had paid breaks management was lovely and fair i learned how to read forms and how to do support chat live and how to use my soft skills while talking on the phone
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
short breaks
Never again
Billing agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Horrible place to work, overzealous with control and as a result, the turnover rate is extremely high for this company. It has gotten so bad they rehire people that they have fired months before.
Many of the managers have no experience in business management.
Sitting 8 hours a day with a 10-minute break twice a day. Many departments average only half an hour for lunch time and as a result of the lack of movement physically its very easy to get sick. there is no true culture at Alorica.
Pros
Cons
too short needs to revised the break system
Horrible Moral
agent (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 3, 2018
It starts out great, but the overall moral of this company is horrible. Attrition is bad. And for the years I have worked here, my paycheck and commissions are constantly late or messed up.
changes
CRG agent (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 1, 2018
the changes in the company is crazy make sure you are up for change because that is the worst part about the company the constant change from being DTV to DTV
Agent for comcast (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
I do not have anything to say about this company all i know is i will never work for a company like this ever in my life no advancement and the crazy hours
Captioning Agent position is a joke
Captioning Agent -Clear Captions (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2018
If you are smart, hard working, responsible this company doesn’t want you. They run off anyone who is good and prefer people with face tattoos and nose rings, ex-cons or anyone with limited employment options.

The “metrics” they use to measure your performance are totally rigged. I routinely average calls at 99% but graded calls are always failing. Company perks are sad affairs, like stale donuts they freeze from week to week instead of fresh bakery donuts. Or the crappiest brand of pizzas.

They want you to give your best, but the company doesn’t feel that door swings both ways.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Low pay, old computers, cheap management
It's okay
Remote Agent (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTAugust 6, 2018
Alorica isn't bad just very stressful when your required to work more and the fact that they pay under average for tech support go to any other company to get a better wage because 12.50 sounds nice until you find out that 50 other companies are paying 15 an hour for the same type of job
Pros
Great people
Cons
No advancement mandatory overtime
Fast Paced Work Environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARAugust 5, 2018
At Alorica the work environment was very fast paced, it was important to talk to customers to see what they enjoyed about their TV service. While, listening and learning what the customer enjoys watching you are then able to assist them with the best premium movie package that best fits their needs. It was a challenge to make the mos sales for that day and help out customers at the same time.
Pros
Prizes where won daily.
Cons
There was nothing wrong with Alorica.
Fun Enviroment
DTV Agent (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCAugust 2, 2018
They had a lot of different activities for certain days, sort of like spirit week. They have hat day, favorite team day, pajama day, twin day, etc., as well as things like costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, and other seasonal contest. The worst part of the job is being treated as if you are still in school, no talking to co-workers that sit next to you, asking permission to use the bathroom (and sometimes denied), must stay seated at all times. The worst part about the job is managers love to play "favorites" some employees (with the same position) received special treatment in getting to do basically whatever they pleased everything from walking around the floor to not always having to go by the dress code.
Sales vs. Customer Service
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLAugust 2, 2018
A typical work day at Alorica would be, walking into the company and sitting at an available cubical. I log into the computer and pull up all the systems I may need to accurately generate my inbound phone calls. Once I'm logged into those systems I'm ready for my first call. A call comes through I greet the customer, verify their the account owner, build report with the customer, then pitch a package and price. If the customer refuse offer or sale I continue to help them with customer service. If the customer accepts the offer I help the customer reconnect their services. I have a goal to meet every week to make commission. In the beginning I was excited to meet that goal but after working there for the past two months that task is not as easy as I thought. The job culture is great, agents do help if needed. But it's kind of a competition at times. The hardest part of the jib would be meeting that goal at the end of the week. But I learned you lose sales everyday but you have the power to get one as well. It's all about dedication, patients, and relating with each customer.
Pros
hour lunch
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 31, 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably