Alorica Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Found 529 reviews matching the search See all 11,296 reviews
Comcast
Call Center Representative I (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 21, 2019
Honestly if you do your job and show up... I repeat show up to work it's honestly not that bad. I ended up with the best supervisor they had and it was great. I showed up I was polite to customer and I got paid. I worked splits and night shifts had way slower calls but over all you can pay your bills and get bonuses why not.
Cons
10min breaks and isn't only version now
It’s okay
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMarch 20, 2019
This is a okay job only thing is management isn’t the best but as long as you stay to yourself don’t get caught up in the drama and come to work and do as they ask you will be fine
great boss.
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 19, 2019
The branch that I worked in Colorado was shut down. The work place was pretty lenient. It didn't have any room for career development as the company was shutdown due to improper practices and they were under their financial goals.
Pros
flexible hours. they worked with my school schedule.
Cons
no pay raise. no room for advancement.
Great
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 15, 2019
Great place to achieve more customer service friendly environment with great people fast development with typing with the computers moving up with the job is also something that can be done if your Looking got more advancement with the company
Cons
Management is disrespectful and crocks
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 15, 2019
This place is full of liars and people who are out to get you for example jack and courtney plotted to have me fired when my supervisor was transfered
bad report
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 13, 2019
there is not enough pay for the amount of work that we have to do.and the pay should be more if the work is alot and also the grace period needs to be better
Was a good starting career
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHMarch 12, 2019
This employer is perfect for you to discover if you really want to be a call center representative. The employees have flexible hours and lots of benefits. I was only here for a short period of time because it was a temporary position.
Poor work environment
Call Center Reservtions Agent (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 2, 2019
I am required to do 10x much work without being afforded a raise or some sort of compensation. People are very unfriendly including the management. Poorly managed. Required to report to work even when you are sick which makes for an unhealthy work environment.
Pros
Like my work hours (6:00 am to 2:30 pm)
Cons
Short breaks
I will never forget here
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 1, 2019
I learned so much here from the customers to my coworkers to my mangers and about the human mind and everyday folk
I’ve learned people does have hearts and this job will always be in my memory
Stressful
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 28, 2019
You are expected to keep your handle times very short, while also passing rigorous quality requirements that seem to change from one week to the next.
Relaxed and fun enviroment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2019
New and updated call center design. I've learned how to better handle customers regardless the situation. management is very approachable. my favorite part of working here are the co-workers.
Pros
Good work Experience
Cons
short breaks
See below
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 26, 2019
This place can be a very nice place to work. The only complaint is the clendliness. I feel I have a revolving cold constantly in my body since working there. Aside from that it just depends on what you want from it. If it’s just a job for you, expect to get what you give. If it’s something you want to put a little extra effort into you can make some nice money here and can teach you a lot and allow room for advancement. If you’re able to sit in a chair for 8 hours and know how to understand the tones of peoples voices and don’t get frustrated easily through the phone and are familiar with phones you would succeed here if you wanted to. Management seems rocky but can be expected anywhere and especially with the amount of employees that work there. I would recommend it, only if you have thick skin, if you don’t, prepare for your skin to be thickened if you have the will power to push through.
Pros
Lots of cool incentives, overtime
Cons
If self sufficiency is a problem for you then that’s a con.
Enjoyed working there
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 25, 2019
Nice place to work and great people to work with. Made some great friends there and enjoyed the little things they did for their employees. Great hours and they helped make sure your able to get to work.
Had pot locks
TX Call Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 15, 2019
It was a very fast environment and you had to compete with others in order to get phone calls of customers and have them get the package of Direct TV for there home.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Compete with others
very stressful environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TX 77708February 15, 2019
very unprofessional very stressful no maternity leave unless you've worked a period of time would not recommend job unless you really need work. mangers are very unprofessional
Broke
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 14, 2019
Hated this job if you wanna twerk and do karaoke while systems are down and be gone half days because no work to do this is the place for you and if you like low level pay come work here
Call Center Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 14, 2019
I believe that the hardest part of this job wasn't that you were on the phone all the time, but it was the irate people that you have to deal with being a call agent.
Fun environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 13, 2019
It was laid back, fairly easy work, pay was acceptable and had plenty of nice and outgoing co-workers. The only thing I did not like about it is everyone was kinda in on every one else's conversation
Pros
Fun environment, pretty easy tasks, and pay was decent
Cons
Not enough moving around, and nosey co-workers
Very friendly
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 9, 2019
I was just there for training I thought it was going to be really hard but they made you feel like home the employees are really cool
I left cause of transportation issues but on May I will definitely go back!
Pros
Breaks, friendly, pay
Cons
call center, receiving calls, basic troubleshooting, and bill pay.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 4, 2019
a typical work day you can receive over 100 call in that day for bill pay or troubleshooting to assist the incoming caller on the line. I learned how too basic troubleshoot with a customer for their cable services or phone services with our company. management weren't much of alot of help because whenever we would need assistance with a customer on the line the leads would complain before taking the call. and the hardest part about the job was that the company did not want to discount or compensate for anything whether it was the customer or company at fault for billing adjustments. i loved speaking with the customers because every call you would get a customer with a new issue that helps you practice your skill, or different personalities to know how to deal with the customers issue at that time.
Pros
get the call center and customer service experience.
Cons
not enough pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight