Alorica Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Found 480 reviews matching the search See all 10,746 reviews
Was a great company to work for would go back.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MODecember 4, 2018
I loved the work and it wasn't hard because I had about 3 years work a similar job, so I was that a plus for me and would refer a friend to aloicia and had a great place to work.
AT&T Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INNovember 29, 2018
It was very fun. 5 weeks of training and then they put you out on the floor just seen on the news they are shutting down the place in Terre Haute where i was working
call center
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 27, 2018
fast paced work environment
overall experience was average
alorica was a typical call center
The job was easy as long as you are attentive
Dont take the customer frustration personal
I loved it a alorica it was a great place to work for
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 26, 2018
I loved it at alorica everybody was very understanding . We did are best to fix the customers issues by trying to provide them the best support they need .
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
Wouldn't change a thing
Alorica was one of my best job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 24, 2018
I worked at Alorica for maybe 3 weeks cause I got sick I really loved my job and wish I could go back it was never a bad at work until I started getting sick and was in the hospital and couldn’t go back
Amazing company
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 22, 2018
This is the best company that I have worked for. The culture is amazing, it is your usual stress for call center work, but the relaxed and friendly atmosphere makes it so much better!
Productive workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 19, 2018
Typical day at PRC assist with customers needs
I worked with multiple accounts learned different task
Management was always nice and helpful
I enjoyed being avail to assist customers
Pros
Learned Multiple accounts
Cons
Not enough pay
Very stressful
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MINovember 11, 2018
Dont feel I was given true story or the actual details of what the company entailed or required of its employees. Not at all flexible with hours or appointments for its employees. Company does not give raises to its employees
Best job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Universal City, TXNovember 8, 2018
At alorica, It was one of the best jobs yet. Your schedule was set. Due to your how well you were scored on you phone call you could earn a bonus every pay period. As well as the company offered games and prizes to employees.
Pros
cookouts, breaks
No fun
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2018
Cut throat. Even if you do your job you still will worry about being fired. Always on you if your not accepting calls. Sit for 8 hours and must take calls with prefect metrics if you want to see a measly bonus of 25$. Company changed CEO three times in 1.5 years
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Alorica is a very stressful place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 29, 2018
Managment is terrible but the customers are great. Some times you will get cursed out but you have to remember that they are not mad at you they are mad at the company.
they are a family
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 29, 2018
this was my first customer service which taught me everything i know. but it is a very warm workplace. the hardest thing i would say would be the testing because im not good at that but they made you comfortable.
Hective place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 27, 2018
I hated working at a Lorca it was stressful Hector busy Messy place to work... the managers hard lazy mean And act like they don’t wanna help nobody when someone is axing for help you are pretty much on your own when you walk in they’re building. The only thing I can say good about that place is that they give Unlimited hours and overtime so your check will be great when you get it and it wasn’t about the money it was the people that was working there so I had to go. A Lorca is just for a place that you can find and work it real fast if you really need to work in a hurry I will recommend anyone that really needs a job to work there because they’re going to work you have to death which was OK because at that time I need the money but when I got my stuff together I left and found me something else
fun but stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 26, 2018
We would answer back to back calls. Every person has a different attitude when they call. We would have to work with all the comments they'd make and try our best to get them the help they needed. We would have to transfer calls if needed.
Call center environment
IT Customer Service Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 32746October 26, 2018
Alorica is a pretty typical call center job. Facility is nice and new but it is still a call center. Metrics matter most of all and job can get stressful at times. Compensation is low but then again it is a call center job.
Love it
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 22, 2018
If you like helping people this is the job for you. We help people all day.long. the training is awesome and they dont let you fall on your face. Its awesome.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Cant cjange shifts for 90 days
Alorica fun work lace
Call Agent (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLOctober 18, 2018
A typical day at work is handling disconnect calls sometimes moving the customer services providing the customer with benefits and helping them save some money trying to lower there bill as low as possible
great first job
Call center Rep (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 18, 2018
you answer calls all day long. its a good first job with good pay. not the greatest healthcare offered or the best management. they dont take doctor notes for days off.
This is an excellent job for graduating students.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 17, 2018
I recommend the job to anyone who’s about to graduate high school. I enjoyed working at Alorica. I was able to assist members with issues they had over the phone without the attitude that they would give while working at fast food.
Productive, focused, busy.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 15, 2018
I enjoyed working for La Quinta inn and suites. Not hard just extremely busy. Fairly easy once you get the hang of it. Some customers can stress you out but learning how to communicate with them is the key.
Pros
Discounts for La Quinta rooms
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss