Alorica Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

21.2K
11.6K
Found 3,506 reviews matching the search See all 7,870 reviews
Love
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 15, 2018
Working at Alorica has taught me many thins. The management on the marketing side is wonderful and i hate that i ave to leave. I love everything about it
benefits
Cons
nothing
good benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAAugust 15, 2018
alorica is a great place to work and very fun. I enjoyed working there. The management has competitions and they buy the whole office lunch 2x a month.
Customer service,sales
ATT Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 15, 2018
It was an interesting job... ATT call center.. Handling complaints, taking payments, sales, adding to and off on accounts for services. It was challenging but fun
really disliked this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2018
this job was very unprofessional and unfair. The pay was horrible and just unfair. Did not like the hiring process they hire anybody. Never would work for them again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 14, 2018
Alorica is a contracted company for UPS. We receive inbound calls from customers to track their package(s) and provide an updated status of order(s). If there is a misplaced or stolen package we would complete an investigation and provide the info to the shipper of the item. All escalations are forwarded to help desk. Business casual is the dress code and no flip flops, cell phones or food on the production floor. Spill-proof cups are allowed and bottles with a cap are ok.
Pros
Free food when there are certain events, incentives during holidays and throughout the year
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare coverage
Nepotism and poor micro management
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 13, 2018
I currently work here and will be leaving soon. There's no increase in pay only monthly bonuses. There's no room for advancement and management will promote people they like not people who are qualified for the position.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Doesnt pay well no room for advancement
Good Job and pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2018
It's a fairly easy job with good pay. The management was not reliable because there was a lot of changes as I was working there and teams kept getting switched around.
A good day at work for me
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCAugust 13, 2018
I set my own personal goals as per the job description and achieve them. I am happy when I achieve these goals.

The most enjpyable part of the job was meeting my goals.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
poor direction from supervisors. Supervisors get paid a commission on employees goal completion.
call center work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 12, 2018
there are multiple campaigns to work for in this center they are each their own under the same parent company i would advise working here if you don't like professionalism and you like your job to be a joke but good news is they will hire anyone without a felony because there turn around is extreme extreme because of poor hiring screening and horrible middle management also you work one day every weekend
Love
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 11, 2018
This place is overall the best place ever so many ways you can grow with in the company and we help make lives better very understanding company who truly cares about their employees
Reliable job. Not a viable career option.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 11, 2018
Alorica is a viable job, but not a career. Salary increases do not occur regularly (if at all) while promoting to a salary position equates to less pay due to hours worked versus the slight increase in pay.
Please Care About Yourself First.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 10, 2018
As a current employee, I've seen the HIGHS and LOWS of Samsung/Alorica. I was hired for the Black Friday Sale & the training material was out of order & date but the trainer made it worth it. Most of my team mates have gone with other departments or companies....I think I'm still holding out hope for more than CSR but I've had days were I cried & days when I was the happiest agent I could be! My schedule is pretty good but you have to work really hard to get enough PTO for a few days, they're big on attendance, dress code, & cell phones. What you're able to get away with depends on how well you get along with your supervisor to be honest. I've heard supervisors call agents out on hygiene & other little stuff so when buddy jacking with new agents, please make sure you don't follow any of their bad habits because when sales slow down, everything & everyone is looked at under a magnifying glass (including supervisors & even OMs.)

Best advice would be to stay to yourself, double & triple check your work before submitting it, & if have a question, ask a fellow team member before you ask floor support or TL!
Pros
Meeting New People
Cons
Policies & Procedures, Schedule Changes, Management
Unprofessional starting from the parking lot
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 10, 2018
From day one Alorica was chaotic starting from the parking. not enough parking space to park. Dress code is out of control even through they have a policy that's not being enforced. Training was also chaotic and rushed.The production floor is so loud it's hard to hear the customer on the phone.
Cons
out of control
Nice breakrooms full of snacks
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 10, 2018
Poor management, keep all personal information to yourself, make no friends do your job and leave if it’s a must you work there...Get everything in writing.. Doesn’t go by guidelines or book until you make them mad .. Trust none there leave was the best thing in my life! This job is based on feelings.
Pros
Breakroom
Cons
Doesn’t follow rule book. Works off feeling and emotions
Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15206August 9, 2018
I like the job. The people. The culture. I personally align with the core values Alorica has upheld for many years. I look forward to growing within the company.
Pros
Free lunch on Monday and Friday
Cons
Just wish they paid more.
Good place to work at. Management is good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILAugust 9, 2018
I reallt enjoyed working for Alorica. My supervisor was very nice and management actually cares about you. And overtime was optional. And paid time off was fair as well
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Immature coworkers
tampa location by the airport
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 9, 2018
(tampa location by the airport) Worst place to work for the interview process is horrible multiple people interview you then you have multiple test. the managers are very unprofessional, the trainer tells you wrong information YOU ARE WELL UNDERPAID for all of the work and stress that you have to do they start you out at $10 for training $11 once you're on the floor the bonus is almost impossible to recieve YOU CAN NOT MISS TIME they give you a horrible schedule 12-9 and WILL NOT let you change it
Work from home
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 8, 2018
Alorica allowed its employees to opportunity to work from home between a set time of day depending on the client. Very flexible and easy to follow. Would work here again
It's a nice company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 8, 2018
Alorica was a very friendly place, met a lot of great people there. Their pay is very good also. The management is very good as well. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Solid Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 8, 2018
Easy if you can talk to someone on the phones in airconditioning, People are fun and care, All straight customer service. Plan to stay a while all the extra hours I could want.

They need to replace the pool balls on the pool table though.
Pros
People
Cons
Lunch times change each day, missing pool balls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

79out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably