Alorica Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 4,712 reviews matching the search See all 10,746 reviews
The company got caught stealing employees money.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 15, 2018
This company is a joke. They got taken to court for stealing their employees money and thinking they were slick. They’ll lie to you. They’ll cheat you. They will obviously steal from you. And they’re rude af. These folks are one of the worst companies to work for. And if they don’t like you even if you’re doing your job better than most, they’ll fire you. They honestly need to be shut down for good. Good news is, they sent me a check for the money they stole outta my pocket.
Pros
Training
Cons
Everything!
horrible place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 15, 2018
At this company they do not value good employees. They are not nice and will not allow you to take scheduled breaks if call volume is high (which is illegal according to federal law
Pros
Cons
everything
Don't do it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 15, 2018
Lowest paying call center in the area. Everyone just comes to get the experience and they leave for T-mobile. The culture champion makes it a fun pkace to work. High turnover. No raises ever. There are only 5 microwaves in the breakroom with 30 min to eat. Bring something that doesn't require heating up. Rules don't apply to everyone. Manager doesn't know what's going on half of the time. All facts!
Pros
They feed us every now and then
Cons
Poorly paid.
Not what I thought
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 14, 2018
2 weeks of classroom training where everything was perfect. Once we got into the actual call center it wasn't the same. They didn't prepare us for it.
stable work envioment
if you dont mind taking back to back calls for 8 hours every day this is a very stable full time job. multiple ways to move up within line groups are available. most holidays off. management is a hit or miss on how much they work with you. culture here is poor and every one wants to move on
Pros
full time, benefits, stable
Cons
exhausting, sub-par management, low pay
Average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TxDecember 14, 2018
Average job to have in order to use as a stepping stone. Average pay rate for a call center but definitly could be better. As long as you are able to follow guidelines and procedure.
its a job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WA 99201December 12, 2018
its a job that has many good people Whom are not paid enough to do what they do. I do not have any thing else to say, Alorica has disappointed me for taken jobs oversees to Japan and Phillpins
Pros
good people
Cons
low pay bad benefits
Productive and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 12, 2018
I love my job here because of my daytime hours but feel that im underpaid. I would stay here until i retire if i could advance into another position and/or make more money.
Fun People to work with
Pharmacy Techn/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 12, 2018
Begin with signing into all company data bases, say good morning to everyone in my department. Coworkers are wonderful and management is great, it's as if we're one big family working together. We learn something new everyday because nobody is perfect and we learn and help one another that is in need. I learned a lot from working at Alorica from case management to medications to health insurance. Everyday at Alorica I like to make and keep people happy from my co workers to definitely our clients and members. There really isn't anything much hard with my job because we all help one another and not one person gets frustrated with the other. Again the most enjoyable part of my day at work is doing something I enjoy and being able to do it with the coworkers that I work with.
Pros
all around great place to work, great people, also have free lunches from time to time
Cons
advancement
Great job with plenty of opportunities to advance in a workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALDecember 12, 2018
Loooove this job would highly recommend this job to anyone. Great place miss my coworkers great place to develop a career highly recommend if a steady job is what you are looking for
Extremely fast passed call center.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 12, 2018
I would say that working at Alorica is a stressful job in the billing department. I feel there should be more training on the phone and better support to the call service representatives. The best part of the day is breaks, lunchtime and quitting time. A typical day would be as follows. Arrive at work go put your things in a locker because you can only have a closed drink and small snack at your desk, no cellphone. paper , pencil or pens. then go out to the floor choose a computer clock in then sign in to the system log on to the phone and start taking calls and take your breaks and lunch at the designated times.
Producrive and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 11, 2018
Plenty of chances for bonus by meeting amd beating quotas. Overtime was mandatory during the holiday season. Usually october till after the first of the year.
People are allowed to be their true selves
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYDecember 11, 2018
Good place to work, some trainers need to be retrained, some team managers need to fired, need to pay more, better benefits and paid vacation and pto.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Not enough pay.
Na
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 11, 2018
I did enjoy my time with the company and wish it didn't end like it did. If I had a chance to come back I most certainly would. I know I will miss all my coworkers and some of the management. now the front desk need some help. the attitudes
Horrible environment and pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cutler Ridge, FLDecember 10, 2018
This place was the most horrific place to work. I was shocked to walk in to a filthy dirty office and find so many transient people working there. I felt like Alorica went out in a van and picked up every homeless, drug addict, poverty level employees to work here. One employee even pulled out a knife on her desk. Operations manager dressed like she was going to bed and had terrible hygiene.
Pros
Horrible place to work
Cons
Terrible all around
Helping with devices
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CADecember 10, 2018
Just being at Alorica inc was an good experience to me. I was able to meet lots of new and nice people while learning to work a system to help cell phone users with their devices and any other problem. Very big company with a lot of people to be helped and watch
Great schedule
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 10, 2018
Work hours are great,but not very pregnancy healthy,coworkers would come in smelling like marijuana every day and nothing was being enforced (drug free work place).
Pros
Hours
Cons
They do no implement rules
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PHDecember 9, 2018
The work experience was actually good since it helped to enhance my abilities most especially my communication skills. There's just things that the company needs to give attention but it doesn't affect the working experience.
Pros
Free meals, extended lunch
Cons
Short break, low salary, delayed on giving
Stressful environment but can be fun at times
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MODecember 9, 2018
Been working here over a year. It’s ok but certain environments are tolerable while certain clicks you would rather not be around with. It’s a job and my family needs me to work. That’s all of why I stay and work for. I have knee issues and if that was not an issue I would be somewhere else.
Pros
Paid time off. Calls are fun
Cons
Management is an issue.
Horrible, horrible place to work! Can't say enough negative things about them!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 8, 2018
If there was an ability to give negative stars, I would do it. This company is a joke. There are people that don't follow the dress code, and have had multiple warnings, but Alorica needs people so bad that they don't fire them.

The parking lot is unsafe. There are speed bumps only on the first row of parking. People fly around the lot in frustration because there are no parking spaces. People also park in tow away zones making it even harder to navigate the parking lot. These people are never ticketed nor towed.

There is only one lane to get around incorrectly parked cars, so if you meet someone, one of you has to back up. Since there is no parking, friends and family members pick people up after work.

These friends and family members sit in their parked cars blocking other people in and when you try and leave instead of backing up and moving on, they blow their horn at you. Most of the time these parked cars that are waiting for employees are two deep. They won’t move when you come up behind them.

I worked for Alorica for two months. I have a disability and needed handicapped parking. There was no handicapped parking because people would use someone else's handicapped sticker to get a parking space because parking is so bad. The overflow lot is a half mile away and you have to take a shuttle to work.

I had to quit because all the extra walking was making my disability worse. I had someone stand in a handicapped parking space and would not move to allow me in the space. They were saving the space for their manager.

Alorica HR and Payroll make
  more... mistake upon mistake. When I left the company, I was not paid for the headset I returned.

I called Payroll. Payroll said it was a HR issue. HR said it was a Payroll issue and would not call me back. It took over a month and numerous calls and finally an e-mail to upper management to get it straightened out.

What a runaround and no accountability for actions. No one does what they say they are going to do, and there are no repercussions for their actions.

There was also a mistake in my pay where I was paid at a lower rate after my pay increase was in effect. This has been over two months ago, and same runaround with HR and Payroll and still not resolved.

Comes from the top down of site managers not doing what they say they are going to do, so how can you expect HR and Payroll to do their jobs. (no enforcement)

Training classes are useless. The material is not relevant. Trainers show up late to class, take extra breaks, and leave early. Questions are not answered.

Run, run, run from this company. The quality of personnel in managerial positions is disconcerting at best. This company also has Labor Law violations for not paying its employees correctly and timely fixing their mistakes, not to mention serious Americans with Disabilities Act violations.

You will be taken advantage of and shortchanged. Steer clear!!!!!!! If I could give Alorica a negative rating, I would. This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Low pay, not enough parking, irresponsible unstrustworthy management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight