Alorica Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Not happy myself but great for sales reps...
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 6, 2018
The job is great I'm just not a sales agent... I would love the job if I was into sales more.. I started out in direct sales (inbound) but the department shut down... Therefore we (the agents) transferred to remaining departments.... I my self was transferred to winback and I just don't enjoy the job.... Great money if you can sell...
poor treatment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INFebruary 6, 2018
All jobs can be stressful. We all know that alorica was a great place, but the managers were completely rude, when you need help they ignore you, they yell at you, shorten your breaks when they shouldn't. they treat you like a little kid. I'm an adult, and will not tolerate being talked down on or treated like a two year old,
Cons
short breaks, no free lunch, poor treatment
unprofessional hr department
sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2018
I was referred by a friend. I drive 37 miles one way to spend almost a whole day of tests and interviews. They said they would call me the next week so I could start on a Monday. After numerous phone calls to this company followed by emails nobody ever responded.
This is a lousy company and would not recommend to anyone.
Mover depatment its a nightmare work in that place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 2, 2018
A typical day in alorica is a nightmare. I learn with my self make sales being honest with the customer, gave a excellent customer services gave me satisfaction to continuing working in that company. you can do the best, be number 1 in the department and never a manager tell you great job. Only the pay check tell you god job, you are the best. No incentive, bad salary, no benefit
I never want to work for that company in the rest of my life
Good coworkers, bad managment.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 30, 2018
The people I worked with were all very nice but management had no idea what they were doing. And they lied to us in training about how to make out bonuses.
no worth it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 25, 2018
dont apply its not worth your time try something else instead maybe fast food cause this place wont even ppay you one dime i had to leave cause bills started comming in and i i only got paid once ina two month time span trust me it is not worth it
Pros
zero
Cons
tons
A very stressful environment
DirecTV Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 24, 2018
on the phone all day, high call volume... unorganized management. Scheduling was difficult. VERY unprofessional and non motivational job. No recognition.
Wasnt pleased with job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 23, 2018
Training was really inconvenient , Hardest part of job was troubleshooting , very fast paced . Management wasn't helpful
Enjoyed talking to different people and flexible hours
Ambiente agradable
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLJanuary 22, 2018
Confortable trabajar para la empresa , flexibilidad en todo los aspectos.
Pros
Flexible
Needs to be Re-Vamped, but there could be a light at the end of the tunnel...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 17, 2018
Working for Alorica is a go-go-go type of environment. You contract with Alorica to work for other companies. So you do customer service for this large service provider or telephone sales for the same or another. It depends on which contracts Alorica has in your part of the country. It's not difficult to move up if you are focused and are driven because the turn-over rate is medium-high. Coming in entry-level isn't enough to feed a family on, so it's perfect if you're single with no kids and live a modest life for now. There are better work cultures, but it's not a sweat shop either...
Pros
Ability to move up, commission work can be good
Cons
Low pay, and commission work can be bad
Great Team atmosphere
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Alorica was a great job, i've worked there twice. Enjoyed the job and competiveness, management was great also. If given the chance will work there again. Great hours great work place overall.
Not a good company, very secretive and dangerous
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 13, 2018
Having a alright day while at work, someone starts an argument and/or fight inside and outside of job. I learned to stay to myself. Work pace is all over the place and always disorganized. Hardest part was doing my job speaking to the customers but it failed because they always play loud music while on the phone. Customers couldn't hear nor understand. Majority customers where elderly too. Enjoyable was getting my hours, getting paid/PTO, also contributing with events when assigned to.
Gained experience in many fields.
Elite Sales/ Licensed Rep. / Savings Account Rep. (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJanuary 10, 2018
I have worked for several campaigns through Alorica and can say that you have the opportunity to gain experience in many different job fields. Advantages to working in a very diverse community of people, quickly learn to build rapport with customers over the phone while simultaneously utilizing multiple computer systems to trouble shoot customer concerns. The stability of these different programs does fluctuate, which was disconcerting. Otherwise a good company and would work for again.
Fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2018
Paid good. Management isn't very nice. Some supervisors are understanding.but overall it was decent for what you were getting paid. Hours they give you are reasonable
Pros
Cafeteria food was delicious and instructors were on point
Cons
Short breaks, management looks down on you
wage and bonus pay
sales (Current Employee) –  @homeDecember 20, 2017
I will not recommend this company to anyone. The pay is .25 more than minimum wage. the bonus that you are promise comes 2 weeks to late. you are expected to review and read policy on your on time. no time to do this while working especially when you are in que most of the time
Pros
Cons
pay not getting bonus when told
Great company to work for
B2B sales (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLDecember 13, 2017
Fun workplace environment.
Cares a great deal about it's employees.
Excellent management team.
Many opportunities for growth and the opportunity to move up into management positions.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
health benefits
Stressful yet satisfactory
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionDecember 9, 2017
Being a sales representative will always be hard and stressful but their is an unexplained joy whenever you have your job done specially by assisting people
Pros
Free sleeping quarters
Cons
Healthcare
Non guaranteed incentives
Sales Representative for Directv (Current Employee) –  Selma, TXNovember 25, 2017
Incorrect information or misinformation happens often. Incentives are marketed and agents comply but on many occasions they replied that AT&T will not pay out the agents for the sales. Many of us agents had backed up info logs of our sales receipts for each sale but was denied the incentive which ended up as a case with the Better Business Bureau. Many of them already quit and reported the information to their HR office.
Alorica
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 19, 2017
Never work for this company ever. It seemed like a low life dead end job and the employees who had been their longer would scavenge for the scraps the company had to offer. Very hard to get recognition and rise in this company. The competition is scum, plus no one around seemed to really care about continued progression or overall success. After working for Alorica, I'll probably never want to work at a call center of any kind. I guess you could say I had a bad experience with this job.
Pros
Brakes
Cons
Scheduling
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 27, 2017
A typical day to work was to come to work and clock in. Always be ready to work because the job gets extremely busy at times. I learned to always actively listen to customers because telemarketing can be quite a pain sometimes. The management were very understanding and the work schedule was really flexible. The hardest thing about the job is having to deal with rude customers whole make your job so hard. The most enjoyable part of work for Alorica is being rewarded and making extra money on your check.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K