Alorica Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

11.6K
Found 186 reviews matching the search See all 7,876 reviews
Ok job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 2, 2018
The company it self is a great company. This Alorica has very poor management and doesn’t really try to help the employees as claimed. Also this is NOT a guaranteed 40+ hours a week job you can be sent home on the sales floor so be mindful.
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 31, 2018
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
Great job as a temp, terrible source of income
DirecTV Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
All employees set at 10 an hour. Rumored to be said you earn commission, however that's only if you have met the mile long list of terms and conditions for qualification. They restrict how much you recieve in commission by percentages. For one example,
>sales+ moves/ disconnection rate*
* disconects/ calls per week
> no commission when the commission structure is being reconstructed.
> poor management
* management only listen to their boss not their employees. *
* My personal favorite responses "Figure it out" or "Ask someone else, I'm busy" is like a game of jeapordy.
* Perhaps I'll just phone a friend. Only then would I have somebody with experience in THIS field.
> Strict on clock in clock out with no overtime nor tardiness.
> The benefits have the highest rates I've ever seen in my life.
> Just because you work for DirecTV movers Deal Department, DOES NOT IMPLY YOU HAVE ONE JOB. after training for moving services, you are expected to know how to disconnect, manage billing, suspend, discount, enroll autobill pay, set up future payments, and pretty much anything else the customer requests.
CONCLUSION:
After 9 months of working with alorica I had come to the conclusion the commission is a joke and so is the management. Dont expect a permanent source of income here, although full time is required.
Pros
$10/ hour
Cons
No commission, expensive benefits, poor management, no advancement
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJuly 11, 2018
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
rigid hours
Na
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepublicJuly 11, 2018
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 1, 2018
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pros
Pay, Management
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJune 20, 2018
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKJune 19, 2018
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 5, 2018
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Pros
Cons
Unstable
so so
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 31, 2018
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
great place
sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2018
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 14, 2018
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
N/a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 7, 2018
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
Alorica
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 3, 2018
Great pay but they will change your schedule without consulting you. I was told i could have weekends off, then found out i had to work.

Gives good training before you work with customers
Pros
commission
Cons
30 min lunch
Good co workers, great training, not so great job security
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAMarch 31, 2018
Fast pace, stressful work, great and helpful co workers, not so great for job security, standard metrics to actually make extra bounds money is messy and complicated as there are two different standards you must meet or no bonus. Other than that it’s a good company with decent benifits
Pros
Good benifits, easy training
Cons
Metric standard to messed up, can be stressful
alright job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCMarch 28, 2018
decent pay for call center and laid back but stressful at times to meet yiur goals. management was nice. customers were both easy going and hateful pnbut easy to make sell if you knoiw what your doiong and they basically teach you what you need to know to succeed.bad hours tho
Horrible Place to Work
Sales for U-verse (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 22, 2018
So ghetto and rude. I hated working her because of the environment. Management cares nothing about you and to them you are just a disposable number; no work life balance.
Pros
get a job fast
Cons
environment
Terrible place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKMarch 20, 2018
My manager was the only thing good about this place! If your child is sick and you must take time off, then your whole team had to work over time! If you are a single parent work somewhere else.
Pros
Manager was great person
Cons
Almost everything about Alorica is a con.
Non structured call center
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 19, 2018
A typical day at work included me coming to work and trying to find management to discuss what was going on for the day. No logins or passwords for new employees worked for up to 12 weeks so most of my coworkers and I spent our time twiddling our fingers. While I had my share of pleasant experiences with two of my managers I felt that the entire setting was extremely unprofessional.
Pros
Casual workplace
Cons
No stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss