Alorica Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 204 reviews matching the search See all 10,549 reviews
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 21, 2018
It's an OK job if you are fast, A great sales rep, good at entertainment, respectful, honest and caring other than that you should be a great candidate for this job
Pros
Lunch room has prepared lunch
Cons
You get benefits
Flexible Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2018
I enjoyed the flexibility of working for Alorica. You can pick up hours in 30 minute increments up to 40 hours a week and no less than 10-15 hours a week most weeks. During the busy seasons and weekends you also have the option of working overtime.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Getting enough hours
pretty decent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 24, 2018
I like working for Alorica. When I needed to go from full time to part time they worked with my schedule. The only thing that I don't like is some of the management. I work on the sales side and if you don't make a lot of sales, some tend to try to embarrass you.
My experience here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 16, 2018
I work for Verizon within alorica. The job does give you a good experience of the different kinds of customers. From the peaceful ones, the ones who listen to instructions, but you usually get the ones who are mad and don't listen. They also cuss you out and you just have to take it. The management couldnt care. I had a migraine one day, so I asked my supervisor if I could have 5 minutes off the computer because I feel like I will be sick. I was told "well, your going to have do be able to do this everyday, and I need you to finish your task" this was in training. So I go back to my computer and what do you know I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.. doctors notes don't matter the time still counts against you. My main issue was I signed up for a part time job that upon hiring is a full time job. I also picked morning shift, 5 weeks into training I'm working 12pm-9pm. This is not what I signed up for. Basically what I've gathered management doesn't care, and they take anyone who wants a job, and you get what you get. If you don't like it leave, they will find a replacement. Wouldn't advise anyone to work here.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Breaks feel short, management doesn't care
Ok job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 2, 2018
The company it self is a great company. This Alorica has very poor management and doesn’t really try to help the employees as claimed. Also this is NOT a guaranteed 40+ hours a week job you can be sent home on the sales floor so be mindful.
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 31, 2018
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
Great job as a temp, terrible source of income
DirecTV Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
All employees set at 10 an hour. Rumored to be said you earn commission, however that's only if you have met the mile long list of terms and conditions for qualification. They restrict how much you recieve in commission by percentages. For one example,
>sales+ moves/ disconnection rate*
* disconects/ calls per week
> no commission when the commission structure is being reconstructed.
> poor management
* management only listen to their boss not their employees. *
* My personal favorite responses "Figure it out" or "Ask someone else, I'm busy" is like a game of jeapordy.
* Perhaps I'll just phone a friend. Only then would I have somebody with experience in THIS field.
> Strict on clock in clock out with no overtime nor tardiness.
> The benefits have the highest rates I've ever seen in my life.
> Just because you work for DirecTV movers Deal Department, DOES NOT IMPLY YOU HAVE ONE JOB. after training for moving services, you are expected to know how to disconnect, manage billing, suspend, discount, enroll autobill pay, set up future payments, and pretty much anything else the customer requests.
CONCLUSION:
After 9 months of working with alorica I had come to the conclusion the commission is a joke and so is the management. Dont expect a permanent source of income here, although full time is required.
Pros
$10/ hour
Cons
No commission, expensive benefits, poor management, no advancement
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJuly 11, 2018
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
rigid hours
Na
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepublicJuly 11, 2018
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.
Loved this Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 1, 2018
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pros
Pay, Management
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJune 20, 2018
Good place to work. I like meeting new people. The training is really good. Have weekly meetings. On what's going on with the business. Will suggest to apply.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKJune 19, 2018
Job is productive. Great work flow. They train you very well for the job hired. Fun environment where people can be themselves. Work with everyone on their time needed.
Cut throat with little stability
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 5, 2018
Promises of stable jobs turned into throwing under-qualified and untrained employees into a line of work with little to no information to go on, and reprimanded said employees with termination.
Pros
Cons
Unstable
so so
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 31, 2018
It is a place to learn how to work with customer services. I got Laid off. It allows you to switch departments but sometimes they don't give you the forty hours and there are always the insecurity of how much you will earn.
great place
sales (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2018
Alway very busy and fun place to work, from manager to supervisor, everyone is so supportive and ready to help,work environment secured and incentive for growth
Point based company with good managers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 14, 2018
Alorica has some really good managers/ team leader that are willing to help you grow and learn. Even during the bad times they will help pull you through just about anything.
Numbers based company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Loves Park, ILMay 14, 2018
Expert Global Solutions is a numbers based company. They will talk about caring about each individual and helping them through anything when that is not even close to how this company is ran.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Numbers based and drama filled.
N/a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 7, 2018
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
Alorica
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 3, 2018
Great pay but they will change your schedule without consulting you. I was told i could have weekends off, then found out i had to work.

Gives good training before you work with customers
Pros
commission
Cons
30 min lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably