Alorica Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 215 reviews matching the search See all 11,619 reviews
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 14, 2019
Alorica is the worst company I have ever worked for. Had to wait off the clock for the antiquated systems to load and would not get paid for the sometimes hour or longer to get systems up and running so you could login and start working. Commissions were not always not paid
Alorica Review
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 11, 2019
Alorica gave me hope to know that I was able to have the funds through employment. I just don't believe it's the best atmosphere for those looking for a long term position.
Family oriented
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 11, 2019
Alorica is a call center so that alone shows its ups and downs. The site itself is very warm and inviting. But if you feel that angry customers is hard to handel over the phone I wouldn't recommend getting into this field if work.
Pros
1 hour lunches and 2 fifteen minute breaks
Dont do it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 8, 2019
Where to begin.. they don’t believe in cleaning anything, they don’t value employees, they don’t have any organizational skills, they don’t pay bonuses, they are a horrible company to work for! YOU DONT get anything above 10$, weekends are required, your “bonuses” are not guaranteed. They beg for overtime, or force overtime.
Pros
Cons
The company, the management
Productive and a fun workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 11, 2019
It was very professional and productive. Great work crew. I liked working there. Pay was good and enjoyed working my own hours. Liked that I could earn more and hour.
Horrid place
Elite Card Sales -A merican Express (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 19, 2019
Last bottom of list of worst places to work for for a reason.

Lie to their employees, never meet (one tenth of a point always) below the QA to get bonus. Horrid place.

more info more info more info
Alorica
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2019
A typical day for me at work is when I come to work, smile greeting everyone, making sure my desk is clear an ready to start my day. working at this job taught me how to conduct myself while on the phone, I learned how to build a relationship with my customers, it helps them feel comfortable and helps you to have a better understanding on how to better assist them. Management was excellent in the time of need, always there to help. The work place was nice but would prefer to be at home instead. The hardest part was knowing I was being recorded while on the phone and the most enjoyable part was knowing that I was making good money and helping others resolve there issues.
felt like I was in school
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 14, 2019
they have favorites and send you home if you don't have a sell, you could only take a certain amount of calls per day, it felt like I was at school or jail just in general, they treat you like kids
Pros
nothing
Cons
short lunches
Great stepping Stone
Elite Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WADecember 20, 2018
I worked in American Express dept. It was pretty good, not a bad culture. Some supervisors are a little iffy, about seeming bully like, but as long as you do your job. Good pay for job 13.00/hr, the job is back to back calls, and repetative, and can be call center stressful.
Pros
Good stepping stone
Cons
Stressed call center back to back
Never work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bay, FL, USDecember 3, 2018
I wouldn't work here ever again due to the poor management and poor work environment. The company basically is joke and you're better off working at a restaurant then here.
Great enviorement with the coworkers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 23, 2018
great morning punching inn, getting comfortable at my desk and rapidly began answering calls and working with my customers..
I learned how to be fair and straight forward to customers to win there trust.
management was very active with the team.
workplace was very active and uplifting
the hardest part of the job was, competing to better yourself
Pros
bonus
Cons
very short brakes
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 21, 2018
It's an OK job if you are fast, A great sales rep, good at entertainment, respectful, honest and caring other than that you should be a great candidate for this job
Pros
Lunch room has prepared lunch
Cons
You get benefits
Flexible Place to Work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2018
I enjoyed the flexibility of working for Alorica. You can pick up hours in 30 minute increments up to 40 hours a week and no less than 10-15 hours a week most weeks. During the busy seasons and weekends you also have the option of working overtime.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Getting enough hours
pretty decent
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 24, 2018
I like working for Alorica. When I needed to go from full time to part time they worked with my schedule. The only thing that I don't like is some of the management. I work on the sales side and if you don't make a lot of sales, some tend to try to embarrass you.
My experience here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 16, 2018
I work for Verizon within alorica. The job does give you a good experience of the different kinds of customers. From the peaceful ones, the ones who listen to instructions, but you usually get the ones who are mad and don't listen. They also cuss you out and you just have to take it. The management couldnt care. I had a migraine one day, so I asked my supervisor if I could have 5 minutes off the computer because I feel like I will be sick. I was told "well, your going to have do be able to do this everyday, and I need you to finish your task" this was in training. So I go back to my computer and what do you know I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.. doctors notes don't matter the time still counts against you. My main issue was I signed up for a part time job that upon hiring is a full time job. I also picked morning shift, 5 weeks into training I'm working 12pm-9pm. This is not what I signed up for. Basically what I've gathered management doesn't care, and they take anyone who wants a job, and you get what you get. If you don't like it leave, they will find a replacement. Wouldn't advise anyone to work here.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Breaks feel short, management doesn't care
Ok job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCAugust 2, 2018
The company it self is a great company. This Alorica has very poor management and doesn’t really try to help the employees as claimed. Also this is NOT a guaranteed 40+ hours a week job you can be sent home on the sales floor so be mindful.
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 31, 2018
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
Great job as a temp, terrible source of income
DirecTV Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
All employees set at 10 an hour. Rumored to be said you earn commission, however that's only if you have met the mile long list of terms and conditions for qualification. They restrict how much you recieve in commission by percentages. For one example,
>sales+ moves/ disconnection rate*
* disconects/ calls per week
> no commission when the commission structure is being reconstructed.
> poor management
* management only listen to their boss not their employees. *
* My personal favorite responses "Figure it out" or "Ask someone else, I'm busy" is like a game of jeapordy.
* Perhaps I'll just phone a friend. Only then would I have somebody with experience in THIS field.
> Strict on clock in clock out with no overtime nor tardiness.
> The benefits have the highest rates I've ever seen in my life.
> Just because you work for DirecTV movers Deal Department, DOES NOT IMPLY YOU HAVE ONE JOB. after training for moving services, you are expected to know how to disconnect, manage billing, suspend, discount, enroll autobill pay, set up future payments, and pretty much anything else the customer requests.
CONCLUSION:
After 9 months of working with alorica I had come to the conclusion the commission is a joke and so is the management. Dont expect a permanent source of income here, although full time is required.
Pros
$10/ hour
Cons
No commission, expensive benefits, poor management, no advancement
Rules are neither followed nor enforced
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJuly 11, 2018
the training program is utter chaos. It was a terrible learning environment. I was woefully underprepared for the job when I began taking calls. And the support structure is hit or miss.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
rigid hours
Na
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dominican RepublicJuly 11, 2018
Over all it was ok to work with.I interacted with others and learned many things while i was there.I gain experience in the CS field as well as supervising teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably