Alorica Pay & Benefits reviews

I hated this job
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 9, 2017
Granted it is a job that would be aresume builder. This job is super stressful. management is all over the place and they are never on one accord. I worked at this place for over a year and never got a raise or appreciation for working there. they closed my original department and forced us to work in customer care now my job is on the line because customer reviews of Verizon. yup they are going to fire a bunch of converting agents because 1 metric is low. Other people have had low numbers and got moved to another department in the building but we get put out the door.. WORST PLACE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Stressful yet satisfactory
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionDecember 9, 2017
Being a sales representative will always be hard and stressful but their is an unexplained joy whenever you have your job done specially by assisting people
Pros
Free sleeping quarters
Cons
Healthcare
Easy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 8, 2017
Alorica was an easy place to work. Sometimes it was fast paced, sometimes it was slow paced, all depending on the time and the day that you worked. Most times there were overtime hours available while other times there weren't. The management at the Alorica location that I worked at were all very unprofessional and took their title to the extreme. They treated the staff as if we were a ton of grade school children, making us face only our computers and NEVER being able to turn around, raise our hands when we had to use the restroom (and I was pregnant at the time of employment so waiting for the restroom wasn't always easy), they would even turn off the tv's in our lanes as if we weren't responsible enough to not watch the television whilst on a call.

Other than that, the job itself was very easy and sometimes they would buy us lunch, most times the lunch would just be for management and MAYBE you would get the left overs. It is a call center so you have to be prepared for angry customers yelling at you through the phone. Just remember you more than likely won't ever have to speak to that person again.
Pros
easy, onsite cafeteria, optional overtime
Cons
health care, management, unprofessional
Not a nice place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CADecember 8, 2017
A lot of the workers that already worked there for a while weren't friendly at all. Whenever I would ask for them to help me they rarely would ever help. And when you didn't know the answer to a question, they would look at you with disgust.
Pros
long breaks, same hours
Cons
rudeness, demanded overtime, unhelpful
Alorica in Tillmans corner is very decent....
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 8, 2017
Alorica in Tillmans Corner I will recommend to anyone because its very professional(besides Sams club dept), the pay is good for what you are doing. Most of the managers are experienced and friendly. Availability to move up and keep up with your money. Also offer insurance for certain departments.
It is what you make it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 7, 2017
I had a great training class and great team leads/managers. Got along with pretty much everybody. HR was really helpful and understanding to deal with when personal issues came up. Full time hours were nice to have and they try hard to get you the shift you need, if your shift bid wasn't successful.
Pros
Monthly performance bonuses. Full time. Overtime.
Cons
No raises. Shift bids. Mandatory overtime.
Sugar Coated during training
Ky- Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYDecember 7, 2017
Training is awesome, so 10 weeks of a wonderful place to work. Then they hit you with if you don't have a certain percentage for your metrics you can be fired.
Pros
Work isn't difficult, benefits aren't super expensive.
Cons
Constant fear of losing your job if you have a bad week out of the month.
great peole
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTDecember 7, 2017
call center technical support
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCDecember 7, 2017
Insurance benefits sucked, the people suck, the company suck, the hours sucked everything about this place sucked, we never got a raise or bonus, your hard work goes unnoticed and unappreciated.
Make decent money
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MODecember 6, 2017
Overall working for alorica is not worth it. They do not care for there employees. You do get paid decent and can make good money when you bonus. Managers suck.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 6, 2017
The job it self wasn’t bad, it was just the company’s way of things that made working here a bad experience. On the Att project you were forced to upsell uverse even though we were dealing with the cellphones aspect of the company. It seem like selling uverse was the main priority. There was no room for growth and raises were no existent here. Schedules were very flexible. I left this job after a year and I didn’t even have a new job yet. That’s how bad I wanted to get out of there.
Pros
Overtime until it was dependent upon stats
Cons
Wages, schedule
Terrible place to work
Package Investigation Agent (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 5, 2017
This company is the worst employer I’ve ever had. They don’t provide yearly raises, holidays can’t be enjoyed because you will work 10 hours days over the four working days, it’s not uncommon for a manager to be unprofessional like using profanity or threatening you. The work life balance is horrible. It’s probable that you can work up to two months of overtime. They work with you for scheduling but don’t be late or call out. It will be a hit on your attendance whether you make it up for not. Alorica just revamped but they have no idea what’s going on at this site.
Cons
The whole company
Horrible workplace
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 4, 2017
Poor management. They do not care about your outside life. You do not get paid enough for what you do, nor do you get raises. They do not give you all of your bonus money.
Pros
N/a
Cons
everything.
the hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 4, 2017
Alorica is your typical call center very busy. You are put on the floor without the proper training. There is a lack of help in assistance with calls or management. I had difficulty with the equipment all the times. My call system will fail and the computers will blank out at anytime.
benefits
Cons
Mandatory overtime, lack of training
There is better
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  KingstonDecember 3, 2017
Perhaps different account have different problems. At Amazon uk, poor working conditions, poor or late pay. Not everyone gets the same pay, some get more for the same work. Changes are made without worker consideration. Some weeks, persons don't get any pay. Though it says it's a flexible company, it's really not. Sabbath persons, don't look to get a job here.
Pros
You can watch tv, there's a fridge and microwave and lunch room and free water
Cons
Everything else. Overwork, short breaks, under pay, too competitive that it becomes pressure
Stress
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2017
I usually worked 1:30 - 10 or 3:30 - 12. I hate those hours but the pay was good. sometimes I would come in early for overtime, and sometimes they would give VTO ( early release basically ). The basic job was nice but its the customers that make it stressful plus they are really up tight abouteverything.
A good place to get customer service experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saraland, ALDecember 1, 2017
The company is an good place to get customer service experience for those who do not have any, on the other hand the company has very unprofessional and rude management. The pay is very good and plus bonuses, but the schedules are ridiculous and are changed with out letting you know every couple of weeks, company does not care about personal matters out side of work forwards having a flexible schedule, does not matter if you have doctors excuse for appointment you would still be unexcused
Pros
bonuses, three breaks
Cons
rude management, non flexible schedules
It was alright
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 1, 2017
They pay was ok for being in my 20s back then but not a place to stay past 2 years without a raise. Environment was great management was not great but good my manager was awesome.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Lunch not long enough
unfair and only chooses favoritism
CCP Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NC 28546December 1, 2017
you can only get ahead by being friends with managers favoritism is rampant, Some exworkers have admitted to sleeping/flirting with managers to get ahead and to get added benefits.

they do provide good benefits as far as incentives and insurance goes. However they did freeze the annual raise you get per year, which puts some motivation to work down a bit. They do have moral attempts which is nice as well makes you forget abut how dull and strict it is to work there.
Fast paced and sometimes stressfull
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 30, 2017
This job's responsibilities can get stressful as time goes on, especially during the winter months when its company's service receivers need increase.
Pros
Down time
Cons
Fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8