Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 7,543 reviews matching the search See all 8,145 reviews
Ghetto call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 22, 2018
In all my life I have never seen a more ghetto call center, from the managers to the supervisors to the regular workers. Fights, drama, cliques that are always ready to throw down and management there with them as well
I enjoy the flexibility of picking my own hours to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 22, 2018
I would recommend Alorica if your looking for flexible hours. I enjoy working from the comfort of my home. I also like working in an environment that it’s just me.
Nice
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2018
The mAnagers are nice they have flexible schedules office is clean can get a little loud nice computer they will train u paid train at that. 45 min lunch breaks
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Rude clients calling
productive place
Customer Relations Manager/Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 22, 2018
the pay was horrible, the none professional environment, the place is very dirty, the people the hire most of them they are uneducated it, they fired people left and right.
Pros
40 hours per week
Cons
not enough pay
Start up job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 22, 2018
It is an excellent place to work between jobs or trying to get a new start in life. The learning is endless as you work in a very diverse work place.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not dependable
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2018
productive fun workplace with ping pong table and cafeteria. has a friendly environment. easy job. can get boring. recommend listing to music when you get the hang of work.
Pros
friendly environment
Great
Sales Agent Outbound (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Great company
Great people to work with
Great pay
Human Resources was always willing to help.
Managers was always helpful
Great advancement in company
Produtive and stressful
New Hire Training Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MI 49201September 21, 2018
Management should make the site fun or give incentives (give them on time), give the people something to come to work for besides a check. The company wants employees to be flexible but they are not with the employees (including supervisors, trainers, and agents). The only time a "raise" is given is when your move to a higher position and that does not happen often (no raises).
Pros
Overtime
Cons
not always paid on time, over worked, low pay, no paid holidays
easy entry level
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/LEADERSHIP INTERN (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 21, 2018
easy to get hired, that's probably why they paid so little. I worked there for over 2 years and was able to move up to a "Leadership Intern" but although I had more responsibilities, I never received an increase in pay and was told that my benefit for additional responsibilities was getting time off of the phones. I left to find a better paying job.
Pros
gained experience and worked with nice people
Cons
too little pay
Productive work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 21, 2018
CSR for Verizon customers . Easy paced job, different type of environment for new people who's first time working in the customer service industry. It's a great way to start off your career path
Productive work place
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2018
A some place to work good energy and good pay will good workers to work next to and to be around and also the environment and the culture of mixed people it’s wonderful.
Pros
Vacation pay
Cons
Shirt brea
Alorica
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2018
Working here was very relaxed, there was lax supervision, and a minimum amount of sales needed per day. Sometimes your bosses would review your calls and coach you accordingly. I didnt like the neighborhood thou, there where a lot of potheads hanging around.
great money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INSeptember 21, 2018
The job was really good money but they only offer full-time, I prefer to do part-time there if they ever decide to offer it. I probably made the most money at this job.
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, ARSeptember 20, 2018
Temp job, that was to turn into more, but did not. Lasted to short because they hired too many and some had to go. Filler characters here. I mean what do you want.
Unrealistic requirements.
Close-Captioner for the Hearing Impaired (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2018
Expected to caption perfectly, (less than 5 mistakes), even if the conversation was 3 hours long, or the speaker was foreign. Very hard on the voice.
Pros
No holiday work.
Cons
Fast talkers, mush-mouths & foreigners. Expected us to not interfere, even if child molestation in progress.
acceptable
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2018
This was a call center job, I learned how to handle the calls that come inbound and gather information from people that were applying for a credit card. The management team was well, there were many rules what you could and could not do while you worked even down to dress codes. The hardest part was reading word for word disclosures and could be very long. The most part I enjoyed was working together with people that cared about me, team players.
Stressfull
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 20, 2018
I worked here for 3 years if your not a favorite then you just stuck there is a high turn over rate because people like to use there phone on the floor and they cant handle upset customers
Pros
Hour lunch
Great culture
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 20, 2018
Great company just hard on the work life balance if in a salaried position. Several advantages to working here especially the opportunity to promote from within.
Fun energetic place to work with plenty of perks such as, free merchandise, weekly incentives etc...
Inbound salesman/ Team manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 20, 2018
I personally loved working for alorica because it did have lots of perks such as, free lunches, great benefits, and weekly paid out incentives. The environment was fun, loud, motivational as well.
Pros
Ot, Incentives, Advancement opportunities.
Cons
HR communication was stressful
the job itself was a great place to work
Customer Care/ Tech support (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHSeptember 20, 2018
I enjoyed working here it was just the hours i couldn't be with my child the way i needed to. It has an extensive training program so they make sure you know what you are doing before getting on the phones
Pros
the job itself
Cons
the hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss