Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 7,289 reviews matching the search See all 7,870 reviews
pay could be better like different hours
mid stage collection specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 7, 2018
I do not like the turnover there. Pay could be better. Wish they would gave pay increases. We are always learning new things. Which can be good bad. They Ald a lot from there employees
Pros
more up training so know your nob
Cons
better pay for employees
Worst Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 7, 2018
Worst environment ever. Staff is very unprofessional and unfriendly. They expect so much from you for so little. Unappreciative. Rude. Absolutely wouldn't recommend.
Pros
Cons
everything.
Poor management
Offline Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 7, 2018
Alorica did not offer fair compensation nor provide adequate raises. Supervisors and managers were appointed through nepotism and not qualified for positions to which they were hired.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, inadequte financial compensation
Very fast paced and always changing. Great for a active thinker!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 7, 2018
One thing for sure this job is NEVER boring. It is 100% what you make it. You are always learning new things and its a challenge. If you like mundane repetitive jobs this is not for you. You are always supported as long as you put in the effort to help yourself they will put in effort to help you!
Pros
Suprise perks all the time
Cons
2 10 minute breaks
Fast pace, different, fun place to work
Inbound Call Center Agent - American Home Shield (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXAugust 6, 2018
Working at Alorica I've learned to put yourself into your customers' shoes and understanding where they're coming from when they're frustrated. Allowed me to show my customers empathy in difficult situations.
Pros
Complimentary lunches, fun family activies, charity work
Cons
Short lunches, some management
i liked my schedule
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXAugust 6, 2018
i liked my schedule i like the fact that my schedule was set so i kno the days that i will be off it was very convenient, i like that you are not really micromanaged as long as you take your calls you should be okay. it is laid back.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
it can be a place where a lot of chaos happens
okay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 6, 2018
Back to back calls with no time for break or really slow and boring. During slow time ask who wants to go home, over time dependent on performance on calls.
Pros
coaching to do better on calls
Cons
Constant calls
Relaxed Enironment
Jamaica Agent Services (Former Employee) –  JamaicaAugust 6, 2018
Alorica has an environment that is fast paced however is still paced at the employees speed . Alorica allows you to grow branch out if you may .Gives you the opportunity to be who you are and at the same time teaches you.
Alorica is a Typical Call Center Environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTAugust 6, 2018
Technical support work was fun. As a part time employee there weren't many opportunities to advance. They were flexible for family needs. Wages were sorely lacking, but did help my part time needs with a large family and car repairs etc.

Having never met a CEO I'd say he runs the Call Center Business in the manner needed to turn a profit.
Pros
Flexible Family Time
Cons
Rules applied by various contracts are often unreasonable
Job not fora person raising kids
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 6, 2018
This is a job for a college student or someone with no dependents. Hours are good no weekends and very little overtime. They expected a lot for the money that they pay you
Pros
Extended lunches and workforce
Cons
Promotions are not done fairly
terrible company
Call Center Rep at home (Former Employee) –  work at homeAugust 6, 2018
I have never seen a company with so many IT issues that look to blame everyone but them. I worked with the HSN contract and they would post hours late, no notice of no hours at all, favoritism among assist and their spouses. The did not have PALs available when there were issues and the HR manager needs to find another career. He was quick to point the finger at me when there was records of issues with the Citrix login and management not being available.

No change of movement to another projects unless you are a favorite. Poor at home company to work for. Run fast and far if they offer you a job. I a, happy now with Broad-Path at home.

We were also told that pay was $9 an hour - however, when the holidays were over they lowered us to the state minimum.
Pros
Cons
projects, management, assists, supervisors, adherence rules, availability of PALs for issues
Productive Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 6, 2018
I enjoyed working for Alorica. The Culture there was awesome and I loved the Cafe located there ,very convienant! Management was very helpful and easy to reach when needed.
Pros
Cafe
Cons
Pay
Quick Fix
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 6, 2018
If you just need something to get back on your feet. Otherwise stay clear. No real track or path. Hostile environment. Very 'hight school' doesn't have a good reputation.
Very nice place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Tree, PAAugust 6, 2018
Alorica is a great place to work! they try to make the workplace as fun and as safe as possible. The pay could improve considering the stress and hard work you have to put in but I would definitely go back.
It was ok for part time work, but not as a primary job
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 6, 2018
I worked part time there, even though it was part time I would not work here again Management was awful, pay could of been better, a lot immaturity on the managerial side. They would try to cheat you out of your bonus.
Great for getting by
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 6, 2018
Alorica is great for a first time job. It has its benefits. Sometimes overtime is mandatory. I don't recommend for impatient people. It has areas for advancement. Overall great place to work.
Pros
Great money, good hours
Cons
Short breaks/Iunch, sometimes overtime is mandatory
What a joke
Operations Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2018
What a joke they pay low wages but want high work...folks have been at the same pay rate for three years with no consideration of maybe a cost of living increase.
Pros
Cons
Low wages, no raise and poor management
It's okay
Remote Agent (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTAugust 6, 2018
Alorica isn't bad just very stressful when your required to work more and the fact that they pay under average for tech support go to any other company to get a better wage because 12.50 sounds nice until you find out that 50 other companies are paying 15 an hour for the same type of job
Pros
Great people
Cons
No advancement mandatory overtime
Rockstar
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 6, 2018
Another great job where I was treatment like a rock star. My manager was an awesome guy. My coworkers were great. It had its bad days but it was rare.
Pros
People
Cons
Policies
My department no longer exists
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXAugust 5, 2018
While it lasted, you could make good bonuses on top of your pay. But the hiring process was awful and the sale of the collections was not planned at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight