Alorica Employee Reviews

Sales competative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso County, TXDecember 10, 2017
This job is very competitive with making sales, we're suspposed to be customer services but they entitle you to have sales, the managers are willing to help but if there is no sale made during your shift they will send you home, when i first applied to this job it was all about the customer now its all about making sales
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Sales needed
A day at Alorica
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXDecember 10, 2017
I love the people and the management here at Alorica, the energy the message and the overall culture is very intriguing. However I am trying to climb the job ladder and would like to explore my options.
It's a good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDDecember 10, 2017
It's a pretty laid back job, the customers can get a little mad but there not mad at you there mad at the company. If you just remember that you will be ok.
Overall
Alorica is a good starting job for someone whose desperate for a job. After working there for so long, your willing to move on to something pertaining more toward your degree.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay, Alot of hours.
Recommended
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 9, 2017
I would recommend Alorica, it is a good job with a lot of opportunities and great people to work with. People are polite and take care of each other. The only thing that is not acceptable is that the parking lot is most of the time full of trash.
I hated this job
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 9, 2017
Granted it is a job that would be aresume builder. This job is super stressful. management is all over the place and they are never on one accord. I worked at this place for over a year and never got a raise or appreciation for working there. they closed my original department and forced us to work in customer care now my job is on the line because customer reviews of Verizon. yup they are going to fire a bunch of converting agents because 1 metric is low. Other people have had low numbers and got moved to another department in the building but we get put out the door.. WORST PLACE FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Stressful yet satisfactory
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionDecember 9, 2017
Being a sales representative will always be hard and stressful but their is an unexplained joy whenever you have your job done specially by assisting people
Pros
Free sleeping quarters
Cons
Healthcare
Easy call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 8, 2017
Alorica was an easy place to work. Sometimes it was fast paced, sometimes it was slow paced, all depending on the time and the day that you worked. Most times there were overtime hours available while other times there weren't. The management at the Alorica location that I worked at were all very unprofessional and took their title to the extreme. They treated the staff as if we were a ton of grade school children, making us face only our computers and NEVER being able to turn around, raise our hands when we had to use the restroom (and I was pregnant at the time of employment so waiting for the restroom wasn't always easy), they would even turn off the tv's in our lanes as if we weren't responsible enough to not watch the television whilst on a call.

Other than that, the job itself was very easy and sometimes they would buy us lunch, most times the lunch would just be for management and MAYBE you would get the left overs. It is a call center so you have to be prepared for angry customers yelling at you through the phone. Just remember you more than likely won't ever have to speak to that person again.
Pros
easy, onsite cafeteria, optional overtime
Cons
health care, management, unprofessional
Fun and Chill but ...
Pharmacy Technician Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNDecember 8, 2017
When I use to work at Alorica it was very relaxed cool management and fun, but one thing I dislike is when we would have to move to a new desk or team and not have a permanent desk and I still didn't understand why that tends to happen.
A complete grind
Customer Care Representative-Verizon Wireless (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 8, 2017
No interaction with coworkers. No quality assurance. Everything is determined at the whim of customer surveys with no actual opportunity for disputes, despite the fact that we were told otherwise.
New People
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 8, 2017
Lots of friendly new people to meet but the job itself doesn't leave much room for advancement. It can go from nothing to do to a lot to do at any time.
Awful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIDecember 8, 2017
Absolute joke! Worst place I have ever worked! They couldn't figure out a simple direct deposit form... If that tells you anything. Management was not helpful, they try to play the blame game. They tell you one thing then change the story to make you look like you're the bad guy in the situation. It's nothing but drama central. I felt like I was back in highschool. The lack of communication was ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Very comfortable atmosphere.A good place to work
Customer Service / Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTDecember 8, 2017
Enjoyed my experience overall. Had a great supervisor, pay was acceptable, work area was recently updated, most everyone was both real, and also professional. Very comfortable atmosphere.
Pros
many
Cons
Few
Not a nice place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CADecember 8, 2017
A lot of the workers that already worked there for a while weren't friendly at all. Whenever I would ask for them to help me they rarely would ever help. And when you didn't know the answer to a question, they would look at you with disgust.
Pros
long breaks, same hours
Cons
rudeness, demanded overtime, unhelpful
Alorica in Tillmans corner is very decent....
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 8, 2017
Alorica in Tillmans Corner I will recommend to anyone because its very professional(besides Sams club dept), the pay is good for what you are doing. Most of the managers are experienced and friendly. Availability to move up and keep up with your money. Also offer insurance for certain departments.
Great advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDDecember 8, 2017
Customer services and assistance. Relaxed environment. Great training and trainers.Friendly employees and management. Extra incentives and goals to motivate employees.
Pros
Training exemplary
Cons
location
unorganized but still a good job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 7, 2017
I love customer service so the hierarchy and structure of the call center didn't bother me as much as it should have, I worked in Fresno, CA blyth location and in my opinion the place lacked culture for the employees. There was a high turn over rate and the training was terrible. I could of saved gas and watched videos from home. Overall, I enjoyed talking with the customers and helping them out and end goal is customer satisfaction.
Great job
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCDecember 7, 2017
Love the environment I worked at. The hours were great. No one was mean to each other. We did get break unlike other jobs. People get rude as customers sometimes but that’s nothing to handle
It is what you make it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 7, 2017
I had a great training class and great team leads/managers. Got along with pretty much everybody. HR was really helpful and understanding to deal with when personal issues came up. Full time hours were nice to have and they try hard to get you the shift you need, if your shift bid wasn't successful.
Pros
Monthly performance bonuses. Full time. Overtime.
Cons
No raises. Shift bids. Mandatory overtime.
Something temporary that became a career
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Crosswinds San AntonioDecember 7, 2017
When I applied over 2 years ago, I never though I would still be here. At Alorica if you are determined and motivated to advance it will happen quickly. I am now on my fourth promotion in a little over 2 years! I love the department and the people that I work with. The management has been supportive and encourage me along the way!
If your looking for a fun environment I suggest you apply and see how Alorica can benefit your life!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9