Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 7,517 reviews matching the search See all 8,115 reviews
New employee
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 13, 2018
Great management and trainers, good work environment. Love my schedule. Don’t love the pay. They do offer advancement and promotions within the company.
Pros
Nice management, office environment, downtown location
Cons
Strict rules, low pay
Great Management
ccp (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 13, 2018
The trainers, management, and HR team are phenomenal!I enjoy learning and feel like there will be advancement opportunities. I also feel like the overhead staff cares and they are approachable.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 13, 2018
No flexibility. Bad vibes with project 12 never recommend anyone to work for p12 all other departments are more relaxed but p12 is strict and non rewarding
Cons
Good job if your looking for overtime and good pay
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MobileSeptember 13, 2018
If you’re in search of a easy job with overtime and good pay this is the job for you . It’s a call center so you talk to customers all day. It’s easy.
Pretty good place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 13, 2018
The job was very easy and it paid well most of the workers were friendly the only bad part was the upper Mangment was discriminating against me made friends and had a good experience except for the discrimination
Pros
Hour lunch 30 min break
Cons
Discrimination
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 12, 2018
Very unprofessional doesn’t even feel like a job. Horrible work place, very nasty, they have janitors who suppose to come in and clean but they don’t really clean up. Bathrooms are very very very horrible. No clean desks, rats , spiders, different bugs! Dusty computers and desks. They don’t offer wipes to wipe down desk or keybloard dusters! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone!
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
Very unorganized and unprofessional
Alorica
Expert Global Solutions and APAC Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 12, 2018
The duties are different daily and keep you on your toes. Very fast paced environment. Never a dull moment and I have never used the term bored in my job. I love the diversity and the to overcome situations that may arise daily. I am a problem solver and enjoy helping others. I learn new things daily and this is something to be said as I have been with this company for 12 years.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
balancing work and home life
Management was not mature or helpful. Information given about the products was not enough to be able to intelligently educate the customer's concern
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Would not go back to work at Alorica. The information given to the trainees was not enough to prepare the workers for the information needed to properly educate ourselves or the customers. Changes that were being made were not given to the employees soon enough to inform the clients.
Pros
Pleasant personnel, but immature supervisors
Cons
Pleasant atmosphere
It is a okay job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 12, 2018
inbound call center, set schedule and fun culture easy to move up in a campaign but in the company not so much. on top who they picked in the management positions don't know what to do half of the time and human resources send you on a run around on benefits
Pros
Schedules
Cons
Management, Human Resources and job stability
Dont do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 11, 2018
This place is a mess. 10 minutes lunch breaks, way too much micromanaging. Enrolling in the benefits package will literally take every check you receive. Don’t get out your seat, not even to use the bathroom. Highly stressful, aggravating job. I wish someone would have told me...DONT DO IT!!!
Cons
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 11, 2018
Very busy workplace, many opportunities, great experience and much to learn. I enjoyed being able to pas the course to see how the business was ran. The training basically taught logic and empathy for customer to keep the customers happy. It was a great job to advance rather you want to train, manage or be the one to hire new employees
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 11, 2018
Really didn't mind the work here. Was just taxing on the mind after some time. The pay was nice, made the time worth it but not enough to get yelled at by customers on the phone.
Pros
Pay was good, benefits, people were nice
Cons
The customer service aspect was taxing
Call Center Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 11, 2018
Large Call Center (1,200 seats plus); approximately 6 or more lines of business. Weekly new-hire training starts. Peak season weekly average new hire target 100. High paced, high volume recruiting. Not for the inexperienced recruiter. Prior recruiting, sales and administrative experience is necessary.
Pros
Challenges your ability and skills! If you can produce....very stable job.
Cons
Salary - promotion to management
It was an okay job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 11, 2018
My morals wouldn't let me work there, I didn't know what I signed up for. I've always loved helping people and I was under the assumption I'd be able to help people all the time. Not be a giver of electricity and a taker of electricity. I understand what its like being behind on bills so I for one didn't like being able to help people get their power turned back on sometimes.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
very short breaks
Fun and productive work place with fast paced environment
General Marketing New Hire Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKSeptember 11, 2018
I have learned so much working for this company. They have advanced me in my excel and word skills. It has taught me to be patient in several areas and Alorica has given me the opportunity to excel in my career.
Pros
Volunteer work, preparation for advancement
Cons
This job basically provides a steady paycheck.
Customer service representative for insurance (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOSeptember 11, 2018
Schedule for work varies from 5 days a week to 4, 10-hr days. Hours start by 7am and go to 7:30 or 8 pm. Knowledge is expanded in working with dual computer screens and computer systems. Gain knowledge in how the insurance plans work by state. Can be stressful when having difficulty finding answers to callers questions or cannot help with problems, such as affording medications and medical care. When a caller is satisfied with their call and you have been able to assist them it is satisfying.
Pros
Steady check.
Cons
No paid benefits, paid time off or paid holidays, no holidays guaranteed.
Highschool all over.
Trainer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 10, 2018
They started off at min wage, and you get a 50 cent raise after 90 days, and thats the last raise you will ever get. They do not give them at all. Every team lead has a different idea of what the rules are or policies mean so the agent is never in the right. Health insurance is bare minimal to meet federal requirements. Non stop workload, and you are a third party so you support literally every item sold by whatever vendor your location serves (ft myers is costco) You get 2 weeks of training, and thats it, after that you are told to google how to resolve any issues, with very few products have any sort of support material.

You can advance here easily enough to team lead or CRM, but it doesnt mean much, in some cases you get no pay raise and more responsibility, in other cases you may get a dollar or two more an hour (keeping in mind your starting at min)

Because they will promote mostly anyone regardless of qualifications to team lead, you have alot of young people with no professional experience leading teams, this leads to a incredible highschool like environment of favoritism, gossip, petty spats, and lack of actual knowledge to solve problems.
Pros
They will hire literally anyone who isnt a felon.
Cons
you are working in a highschool caffietria enviroment.
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 10, 2018
They need to get everyone on the same pages. They trane you to to your job one way then whenur out on the floor it is total opposite. The work environment is awesome and they are very hands on. Maybe to many hands on. Cause to many people telling you to do ur job to many different ways
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of communication
Never again
Billing agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Horrible place to work, overzealous with control and as a result, the turnover rate is extremely high for this company. It has gotten so bad they rehire people that they have fired months before.
Many of the managers have no experience in business management.
Sitting 8 hours a day with a 10-minute break twice a day. Many departments average only half an hour for lunch time and as a result of the lack of movement physically its very easy to get sick. there is no true culture at Alorica.
Pros
Cons
too short needs to revised the break system
Stressful Workplace With Great Salary
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 9, 2018
The work place is messy, meaning a lot of the employees just got out of Highschool and are young and like to get into mess rather than do their job. Even the managers can be a bit messy, unfortunately I worked in an environment where it was just like that but I managed to ignore the pettiness and do my job. Now you start off full time and then mandatory overtime and next full time with optional overtime. So salary is great ! It’s a competitive job like most you get bonus money so that’s good. Just be able to multitask, have good customer service, and listen in training. They have a high turnover rate so that says a lot...
Pros
Salary
Cons
Horrible Work Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight