Alorica Employee Reviews

Im 51 and this is the WORST company Ive ever worked for
Inbound call CSR (Current Employee) –  Universal City, TX 78148April 8, 2018
Exceptionally poor management. They promote people but give them no management or leadership training. Stressful, but its worse because management is horrible. Stay far away.
Pros
Its a job, they hire anyone.
Cons
horrible management
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Representative II (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 7, 2018
Great place to work but it depends on the company you work for. There is no overtime in the company I work for. This is huge issue because there was a lot of miscommunication in the beginning of training.
Pros
Garanteed 40 hours
Cons
No over time
Very productive and fast pacing job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 7, 2018
Well I was working there it was very fast-paced and busy it was all inbound calls and you would deal with computer software and issue malfunctions with geek squad
N/a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 7, 2018
don’t read this ... message you got planned for today I was going out somewhere to go get some money and I just don’t know how much I can do it to get you something you don’t
Customer Service Rep
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 7, 2018
Alorica was a nightmare. I never new what program I would be on from day today. You might be placed on a program you have never been trained for. 3hr trainings
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
No raises, job stability, backstabbing
Poor everything.
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 6, 2018
I do not recommend this job to anyone I know. I use to love working at Alorica when I first started. I dont know if it is just the client that I have or what but I can not stand working here. The calls are just draining. I feel like the management doesnt care that you are a person. They do not care if you are the best worker on the planet you can not do anything to make them think that you are worth anything to them. You could have your best friend pass away and they would expect you to be back at work and not have any off time. Anyways I am so disappointed that I wasted any of the life that I have left at this job. Please dont work there.
Pros
There is a family dollar next door.
Cons
Everything.
It's a drama work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 6, 2018
Managers will ask you to work overtime and then when you get your paycheck the hours was not on the check. When you talk to management they are very rude and unprofessional. I had to get the labor board involved because they kept extending the balance owed to the next pay check and the next pay period. It was very frustrating because eventually they paid me a separate check and took more taxes off of that pay check as well.
work
E Commerce Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. The people their love what they do and in turn give customers an experience that keep them coming back. Samsung products are as popular as ever and this team of people help maintain that positive rapport.
So So
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 6, 2018
I went through training. The training was for six weeks I think I never finished it. The job is not for me. They talked about its easy to get promoted.
Pros
Competitive
Cons
Too stressful
Day in the Life
At Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, TxApril 5, 2018
Answered and solved callers issues with a positive attitude.
The customer is always right.
Most people want to say no to upsells, but if you are kind, take your time, and are persistent, it is possible to get the YES!
Pros
Hours
Cons
My phone line connection at the time
Great Supervisor He had me go to just WiFi calls
Computer Tech Support / Customer service (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTApril 5, 2018
Executed daily operations of taking calls, fixing computer, providing technical support for problems with sound cards, video cards, network cards, modems, hard drives, hard disk controllers, and PCI bridges, motherboard jumper settings, monitors, printers, OS win 98, XP, produced a registry fix for windows XP, install problem for OEM XP to install XP programs, and network access issues regarding permission errors. Responsibilities included problem detection and solving, fixing and reinstalling software and hardware for consumer products
Pros
Great Supervisor
Cons
Hours Low pay
being close to home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHApril 5, 2018
The to things were that It the job was close to home and the 8-5 daylight shift other than that one manager was overtly racist toward black men and we were told that there would be NO consideration of pay increase despite working 2 years with continually increased workload. While never missed work they instituted a policy that told us that dr.s excuses wouldn't be accepted for you or even your children. Understand this was at the height of the flue epidemic. So ppl would be coming to work to transfer the illness to other - if you needed to have a day or to off that could get you fired. PPls kids were dying from the flu - imagine you have to take off to, attend to a sick child
Pros
proximity to home
Cons
frozen pay lack of concern of employees
Very nice exciting place to advance and be productive
Verizo Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93722April 5, 2018
Love working there, people are friendly and positive. Hours are great loved working in the afternoon time goes by fast as well. Friendly customers got along with them well. The greatest part about working for this company was the fact that i got to help the customers.
Pros
over time when you want to work
Cons
some of the calls can be a little draining but its all part of the job
I like the fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 4, 2018
The customers were although not always polite. That is a part of the job. Some of management could be disrespectful but I am more about my job and stay to myself as much as possible when around those people.
Pros
The customers and the people I started with
Cons
They change your hours at the drop of a dime with no warning
Nope
Sorter (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 4, 2018
I do not like it here. The pay is very low. The bonuses are very low as well. It is very boring, all I do is look at a computer all day. It is very dramaful and the managers are very nosey.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Pay, Bonus, Pto, etc.
I do not recommend this company.
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 4, 2018
I am surprised that this company is still in business, Like many other companies in El Paso, they have a set of values that they do not live by. I was not promoted during the five years that I was there. I did not receive an increase in pay either. Other people , a lot less qualified were promoted. It is a never ending revolving door of employees. Retention is unheard of at every level. It is a very poorly run company.
Benefits
Cons
Upper management uncluding corporate and local levels.
Don't bother
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 4, 2018
There are better jobs out there that pay much more. The amount of stuff you put up with from management is ridiculous. They even play music while you're working. It was so loud the other day I could barely hear my customer under the sounds of music blaring throughout the call center.
Pros
Any fool could do this job.
Cons
Punished for using the restroom
Alorica
Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2018
Alorica was a good place to work if you do not care about advancement. My supervisor sucked but my manager was awesome. As long as you got your work done in time, it was pretty good place to work.
Its a good place too work at.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 4, 2018
I thought alorica was a good company too work at, I actually enjoyed the environment there it was very relaxing and peaceful place too work. I recommend this job.
Hortible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAApril 4, 2018
No respect from management. Very stressful. Short breaks. Work holidays have no choice. Customers are so rude.horrible insurance lousy training. Constantly reprimanded.
Pros
Cons
Evrrything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.