Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 9,633 reviews matching the search See all 10,714 reviews
Over all not a bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CA 93612November 28, 2018
You answer phones all day. that really the only down side. My manager is awesome, and I love my team. It's full time, and the expect you to work. I would recommend it to a friend.
Training for position wasn't finished
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 28, 2018
On the job training was never completed. We were in orientation for 6 weeks, and still hadn't completed training. Once you get on the phones to assist customers you were very confused as how to help them.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No raises ever, very unprofessional work environment
Very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VANovember 28, 2018
I worked with alorica for almost a year, when they switched contracts, the contractors changed the way they did there stats on phone calls, if you don’t get a 89 % or higher, on the phone serves,your fired. It made working there very stressful, the management is still learning the new systems and products too, that’s what makes it difficult to do your job. There is not enough floor support, so getting help when you need it, is difficult.
Pros
They will give you bonuses
Cons
Can be very stressful
call center
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 27, 2018
fast paced work environment
overall experience was average
alorica was a typical call center
The job was easy as long as you are attentive
Dont take the customer frustration personal
Long, stressful, and very emotionally draining
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93722November 27, 2018
Working at Alorica wasn't actually all that bad the salary was good, bonuses and wages are more then decent, always can get overtime, and the schedules aren't to bad. Until you cant bid for the schedule you want because the stats aren't up to par and cant recieve any of the bonuses. And then mean you got a terrible schedule, with no good calls, and no extra bonus.
Pros
discounts, dress code, and bonuses
Cons
Short breaks, drama, and long dyas sitting in a chair
Company is great, but they expect a lot out of you being a vendor center
Operations/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 27, 2018
Typical days for me would be 12-14 hours a day since I was the operations manager, and was responsible for 14 team managers, and 7 accounts.

I was able to learn a ton from this company, however, the work life balance was the reason I left.
Pros
Great place to learn and grow your skills
Cons
Work life balance
Call centers are not for everybody.
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 27, 2018
Overly demanding, sugar coated, and inactive. The job was redundant, mentally exhausting, and had poorly structured operations. The systems constantly needed to be amended or revised, and hardly had any certain resolutions to customer mishap concerns.
Alorica
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 27, 2018
I enjoyed working for Alorica, and appreciate the opportunity. They allowed me to advance to management, and take my skill from previous employers to help customer service bring up their matrix.
Pros
I was taught new skills
Cons
They're consistent about the rule under each supervisor
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSNovember 26, 2018
Training was provided. They helped me with my schedule multiple times. They are very understanding and kind. I loved to work there! Great place to work.
Pros
Cons
Far to work
Get hired but keep looking
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 26, 2018
Alorica is an entry level call center. That being said if you have 0 call center experience it's perfect. You can work their long enough to gain the experience necessary to find better, and after about 3 months you will definitely want better. There is minimal support when it comes to the managers be prepared to do everything on your own. They promote you quickly if you have good stats but most salary positions are taking pay cuts since you loose overtime. I'd recommend this job to someone who needs full time work and needs it immediately, or someone who needs some customer service experience.
Pros
Hour lunch, some incentives
Cons
poor management, inconsistent rules

Want to know more about Alorica?

Ask a question
Was a decent place to work.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXNovember 26, 2018
The training was sufficient. The work place was chilly due to their need to keep computers cool. The support staff on the floor was superlative. I would go back.
Call Center
No comments Very disappointed in the Company all the way around coworker were fair. Learned nothing didn't have right portals to go on the floor to work with
I loved it a alorica it was a great place to work for
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 26, 2018
I loved it at alorica everybody was very understanding . We did are best to fix the customers issues by trying to provide them the best support they need .
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
Wouldn't change a thing
Bad Upper management
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 25, 2018
Alorica the company is not a problem but the upper management is, very antiquated ideas and poor communication. Direct manager would rarely communicate on a day to day basis. Most of the employees don't even know who she is and ask what her role is in the company and what exactly she does as they can't seem to figure it out and neither can I. Toyota line group...do not recommend.
They didn't treat everyone the same.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 25, 2018
I believe they portrayed a good environment, but overall it was way too easy to get fired for no good reasons. The people were nice but would still fire you no hesitation for small purposes.
Compassion
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WA 99205November 25, 2018
Alorica boasts about compassion but do not really show any to the employees who have put in multiple years with the company. Better benefits and understanding of their employees is definitely needed
Pros
15 minuted breaks
Cons
To many to list
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 25, 2018
Ive only been with them for about 5 weeks already and its a good job to get experience but honestly you have to have alot of patience. Take criticism well because you might get some customers that are very rude and just move on and think positive.
Buen lugar para primer trabajo
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Provincia de Panamá OesteNovember 25, 2018
Es una empresa seria en su gestión con los empleados.
Buen lugar para ser tu primer trabajo, ya que te da la oportunidad de aprender sobre el ambiente laboral en una grande empresa, da la oportunidad de tener un trabajo bilingüe el cual te permite mejorar en el Español, Inglés o Portugués.
Pros
Buenos incentivos para los empleados. Empresa seria.
Cons
Bajos salarios y no tienes oportunidad para crecer.
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica nyNovember 24, 2018
I really enjoyed working at alorica it was a great job to work at for the time being and the management was amazing! They really do work with you to make it a good experience as a customer service provider! It taught me alot about people and the world in general.
Used to be a good place to work
Operations Team Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 24, 2018
Work for a company for nearly a decade and then you are let go with little to no warning. I suppose it is the same for any large corporation, but disappointing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably