Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 7,277 reviews matching the search See all 7,857 reviews
Easy going enviorment
Sales Representative / Calling Center (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 1, 2018
great environment to work from if you love the costumer service industry. very easy going company to work for loved my coworkers. managment could have been better.
Was not a good place to work, poor on-site management, poor training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 1, 2018
Very poor management, training was very poor, and management showed favoritism to certain employees. Rules were applied indiscriminantly. Also the company project I was working on was a bit misleading to consumers. They had a dress code but it was not followed, people wearing their pajamas to work. Very unprofessional atmosphere.
Optum RX
Acquisition and Retention specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 1, 2018
I currently work for the optum Rx line group Alorica hires anyone and the job is good for college kids who don’t have many bills you will make 10 dollars an hr base in the optum line group look for that 10 period. They offer “incentives” but it is rare that you get them if you’re not a favorite or stand up for yourself acquisition makes 13 intro 12 retention unlimited if you get sales (renewals or net news) the money sounds good but it is a lot of catches to achieve the higher pay they cut the hours so full time in that line group is 6 hours Monday through Friday they do not explain that in the interview. Lots of childish people a pure lack of professionalism from management on down be warned Alorica is a means to an end something too keep your lights on NOT A CAREER. Also some women involve themselves in witchcraft while at work I am not lying.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Work environment, flies, malignant management insufferable coworkers wicthcraft
They need to work on merale
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 31, 2018
They try to make it fun. I feel the mngmnt can help their employees more. There r times when u dnt have a supervisor to send the customer too when they ask for one.
Pros
They dnt discriminate
Cons
mngmnt can work with the eployees better
Needs a lot of work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 31, 2018
The dress code is not followed by any mean and there is a lot of favoritism with management. They always manage to get you disqualified somehow out of your commission every paycheck.
Fun games things where always changing
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 31, 2018
Things where always changing from sales goals to floor rules , bonus , attendance, computer programs. It would be a moral blow when the computers crashed or people lost sales beacause of the system
Pros
Great people
Cons
To many changes
On demand job
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJuly 31, 2018
Alorica could get overwhelming but through time it gets easier it's a very on demand job you deal with some angry customers some rude customers some happy customers if you're good at your job at the end of the conversation your customer should leave happy.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks
This company is a complete joke
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 31, 2018
Unprofessional workplace, unprofessional people. The worst company I worked at. It's better working at publix than in this god-forsaken company. Management is like a couple of high school kids
Pros
Long break
Cons
constant hiring and firing new-hired ones
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 31, 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.
IT was a stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Magna, UTJuly 31, 2018
I liked working for Vizio when they had it, but geek squad is just terrible. They say that they care about customer service, but there were many times that that was proved to be false.
Business closed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 31, 2018
Office closed down so there is nothing to say regarding the quality or lack thereof for this position. Once new management takes over things may improve.
Na experience the worse
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 31, 2018
Appraisal is so small especially here in the philippines bosses only celebrate on their own whenever there are clients they dont share the food they are the only ones eating.
Raise ia just 250 php or 300 php
Pros
Cons
Everyh
Fun place
PCA (Patient Care Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 30, 2018
Loved working there will recommend this job to anyone lookimg for a job that needs something with flexible hours willing to work with your schedule overtime is available more than you can think incentives like crazy
Poor Management
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJuly 30, 2018
Management sucked. They did not care for their employees. They promised a bonus after ending training knowing we would not be receiving that bonus. We were told for a couple weeks about it, they told us so that we would work harder on the phones during our training. The whole place is a little bit of a joke and they do not properly train their employees. A co worker and myself even tried to train ourselves to be more prepared for taking on calls but when we looked to our manager for help they could not be bothered with us. Besides the extremely poor management, Alorica wasn't a horrible place to be. If you were prepared to take on customers all day then it was actually kind of easy money. If you don't mind poor management and angry customers then, sure this job could be for you. You will get your 40 hours and you will get incentives but it's kind of hard to get going with all the "equipment" we used to learn the things we needed to know for the job.
Pros
Guaranteed pay
Cons
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 30, 2018
Alorica is a great company to work for, alorica offers many great benefits that you may need. Very fun and professional. The salary is very great and does add up to the cost of living.
Benefits
Cons
Environment
Productive and stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALJuly 30, 2018
It’s an stressful job only because you have animosity through out the whole building your going to always have angry customers Callin in and your main concern should be making them happy at all times
9 out of 10 fired or quit
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 30, 2018
they were great in the beginning and it went nothing but down hill.
with change to our "scripts" almost every week and the info changes to what we can and cannot do. 9 out of 10 people were fired or quit.
Pros
500$ travel credit
Cons
everything else
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 30, 2018
Alorica trained me & some of my co workers very poorly so bad that most of them quit before our first full month of work , and the management was notified that we weren’t confident coming out of training and they lied and said that they would do everything to get us more training but they didn’t , most of the supervisors only care about numbers, instead of your person growth and feed back . Unfortunately you will have a different schedule every week , and the higher management offers an open door policy which Is very unique!
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Schedule, poor training
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 29, 2018
Poor work environment. Working there was a nightmare. Racist hr, she told me respect is not mutual. I quit that day. Unprofessional managers. They just got lucky to wear that title.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
Aloruca is great if you like a fast paced call center job it can be stressful you do have to deal with irate customers but majority of the time you just help customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss