Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 7,812 reviews matching the search See all 8,429 reviews
Productive and relaxed workplace
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKOctober 29, 2018
I would say this is a good work place if you like to move at a fast pace and you like attention to detail. I would recommend working here always and the pay is decent.
Alorica is a very stressful place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 29, 2018
Managment is terrible but the customers are great. Some times you will get cursed out but you have to remember that they are not mad at you they are mad at the company.
they are a family
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 29, 2018
this was my first customer service which taught me everything i know. but it is a very warm workplace. the hardest thing i would say would be the testing because im not good at that but they made you comfortable.
Don’t work here
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCOctober 29, 2018
Complete Bull they told me I would be promoted I get to the class for training and then they pull me aside and tell me that it was a “mistake” but I was promised then I talked to MULTIPLE SUPERVISORS and they said I would be good to go then I get there. I was also guarnteed a raise and weekends off which I needed instead then pull this..OH also I was told not to come in for my shift! I come in and they pull me out saying either I miss 16 hours on my check or I work 10 days in a row. So screw This place
Unprofessional environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 28, 2018
Alorica is very unprofessional. The criteria to bonus every month is ridiculous. The contract is with Verizon wireless and they have the most rudest, disrespectful customers ever
n/a
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 27, 2018
a typical date at work is a full 9 hour shift with a one hour lunch and 2 paid 15 minute breaks on a fixed daily schedule with the company.
I've learned many skills with the company that include basic customer service skills, communication skills, and some leadership skills as well when supporting other agents.
management its self isn't bad depending on the line group you work for as well as what your work ethics are as a person will decide whether this is a business you can work for or not.
The hardest part that i would consider is the lack of concern for others in the business, whether sick or in a condition not fit to work.
the only enjoyable part is the many types of people you talk to across the states and even in some cases across the world.
Pros
long lunch, health care.
great company
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 27, 2018
helps community good people kind of stressful kept saying if you don't want job then leave. hours were so late almost ran off the road so not for me.
Pros
full time
Cons
hours not to good for my schedule
Hective place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 27, 2018
I hated working at a Lorca it was stressful Hector busy Messy place to work... the managers hard lazy mean And act like they don’t wanna help nobody when someone is axing for help you are pretty much on your own when you walk in they’re building. The only thing I can say good about that place is that they give Unlimited hours and overtime so your check will be great when you get it and it wasn’t about the money it was the people that was working there so I had to go. A Lorca is just for a place that you can find and work it real fast if you really need to work in a hurry I will recommend anyone that really needs a job to work there because they’re going to work you have to death which was OK because at that time I need the money but when I got my stuff together I left and found me something else
Very great starter customer service job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78249October 27, 2018
Alorica is well known in the community for being willing to hire people with little to no experience in the customer service area. They take the time to teach you how to do the work, and help you find more work as a free agent.
Pros
Near a Subway
Cons
Most starting positions here are sales based
Terrible
IT Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 26, 2018
Terrible company to work for. Under pay and under appreciate their workers. No room for advancement. I would not recommend any one to work for this company
Strict
CSA - Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 26, 2018
A normal day was getting on the phones and helping the members get their accounts solved. The management seemed to not understand that sometimes the calls were longer than others and you got penalized for that.
This company is a joke
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las vegasOctober 26, 2018
I worked here for a very short time. This place felt like prison. Nothing but gray walls, cold air, and dry personality. Training was the worst I've ever had at a call center. Most of training was spent listening to trap music and staring at the trainer while she does nothing. The trainer was beyond disrespectful. She treated people like children, throwing candy at their heads, putting people in the corner, and punishing the class for not being quiet while she enjoyed her music. Absolutely nothing was learned and we were put on the phones before training was complete. We were told it's ok to mess up people's prescriptions for learning purposes. What a joke? Rather than properly train employees, they put their customers at risk. The break room doesn't even have the basics like cutlery, napkins, soap. They keep the AC on 62 so everyone is constantly sick. All this for 10 bucks, no thank you.
fun but stressful
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 26, 2018
We would answer back to back calls. Every person has a different attitude when they call. We would have to work with all the comments they'd make and try our best to get them the help they needed. We would have to transfer calls if needed.
Very unprofessional company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 26, 2018
This company closed down for good due to the high turnover. The work environment was horrible. The manegment team didn’t have any answers for their employees when it came to important questions about the company.
Bad
Company is good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 26, 2018
So far the company is a good company. The opportunity for growth is great. Training is 3 months which I think is good. I think that my be the bonus are great but maybe some things can be improved on. yes
Pros
Opportunity to grow great
Cons
Wish hourly rate was more. I'm
Call center environment
IT Customer Service Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 32746October 26, 2018
Alorica is a pretty typical call center job. Facility is nice and new but it is still a call center. Metrics matter most of all and job can get stressful at times. Compensation is low but then again it is a call center job.
Bad to work with them
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLOctober 26, 2018
Do not work for them. There is no raises and PTO is so hard to get and use. The HR is no help for current employees and all they care about is hiring people.
Upper management changes there mind day to day
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAOctober 25, 2018
Favorites get all the special treatment is promotions do not go there like everyone else said unless it's temporary upper management can't seem to make up there mind about rules and regulations
Pros
2 15 minute breaks and an hour lunch
Cons
Too much stress about making metrics
Ok job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 25, 2018
I was there three years before they decided to promote me. I saw people go thru training the straight to another position based on popularity. They also tend to so extreme favoritism.
AT&T customers are angry
Caller center representative (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INOctober 25, 2018
Mostly this job is just answering incoming phone calls and trying to upsell on stuff the customers don't need. The customers mainly call in to complain about service, their actual phone, or their bill. The customers often yell or they just have no idea what is going on.
Pros
you get to sit at a desk
Cons
AT&T phone service is terrible and overpriced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.

Powered by Comparably