Alorica Employee Reviews

a typical day at work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2018
On a typical day at Alorica you come in and are expected to process 7 faxes an hour with little errors. they don't care about the amount of times the system shuts down or you have to ask questions because the fax isn't clear in what is wanted.
Quick hiring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKFebruary 10, 2018
From the time I applied from the time I was hired, it was really fast. I was hired by Spire Energy, very good company with generous bonus. Trainning was really smooth.
I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere of the call center
Tech support agent (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 10, 2018
I loved the back to back phone calls, it kept the day short. I also enjoyed the programs. I am a multi tasked person and love to do things with duel screens.
Subpar
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 10, 2018
This job was far more stressful than it should have been. The managers frequently encouraged the employees to lie to the customers so we wouldn't fail our surveys. Customers were so frequently lied to and bounced between representatives that you were almost guaranteed to deal with an irate customer daily.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay wasn't enough for what was required of you, management was awful, lying to customers was encouraged.
Good Starting place
Operations Trainer (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 10, 2018
Alorica provides a good working environment with consistent opportunity for development and advancement. As long as you work consistently and show that you are willing to improve, the Management at Alorica will give back to you.
Ok job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2018
Alorica is a medicore job. It can be better in many ways. It has a good starting wage but eventually fluncates overtime when they start to tax your bonus.
They did not care about staff or customers
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA 30144February 9, 2018
Alorica- comes off as a " you make your own schedule and you get what you put in." However, that couldn't be farthest from the truth. Bonuses are easy to achieve when you care about customer service. It's just that they are not limitless. The most you are going to make in bonuses are 350 if you meet all 4 KPI'S ( and one bad feedback and mess up your scores. No matter how many calls you take). Overtime would be better IF they did not make it mandatory and change your schedule while you are in the middle of a shift. And you are expected to work accordingly. They have no consideration to life outside of work they expect you to "roll with the punch" with no prep. They care nothing about their staff but they expect you to be "all in" when it comes to your job. Handling customers cursing at you about being over charged is a piece of cake. It's actually dealing with the company and it's inconsistent that makes it difficult to come in positive everyday.
Pros
None.
Cons
The company is still in business
Alorica
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT, ALORICA (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 9, 2018
Alorica was a good place to work. I learned basic customer service skills while engaging with customers via call center environment. I was able to work on two different projects.
Pros
received training confident once hit the floor.
N/a
JC Penney Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 9, 2018
It's fair employment. Very lenient policies, easy duties for those who are people person(s). Incentives offered as well and also small activities offered by management that keep the energy going!
great work place
Sales Marketing Professional (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 9, 2018
Helping customers with they account and also helping them figure out what cable package is best for them. I learned how to multi_task while providing great customer service.
Pros
learning the marketing side of business.
Cons
Its very hard to advance within the company.
Fast Pace
Credit Card Security (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAFebruary 9, 2018
Four ten hour days was nice, all phone & computer work. Timed to the minute. We even had a 7 minut break each day. Hard to work in the noise. Cubicals to close.
Pros
Clean inside work.
Cons
Fast Pace canceling many cards.
Pays the bills, but not a long term career move
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tillmans Corner, ALFebruary 9, 2018
The job pays well if you have bills or are trying to make a living, but if you are wanting something long term then this will not be a good fit for you.
Pros
Pays Well
Cons
Awful Management
Did not like this job at all
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 9, 2018
This employer did not seem to care about their employees or what they needed to be successful. They change your shift in the blink of an eye and expect you to adjust your life accordingly overnight.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2018
There's a reason they have such a high turn over rate. People quit and get fired left and right, which is why they're always hiring. There's people in management positions who have been there less than 4 months
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Clovis, CAFebruary 8, 2018
I have had a good experience working at Alorica always accommodated a special modified schedule due to commitments within the community also Alorica donated to fundraisers over the past two years that I'm actively involved in.
Pros
free lunch on weekends and opsite payday
Cons
tough environment client customers are difficult
Overview
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 8, 2018
Didn't really like it, mandatory overtime, calls were okay. Assisted with basic customer care & troubleshooting. Management was quick to overlook doctor's notes and not care about employees/employees' needs. Environment was not clean or sanitary, bathrooms were disgusting. The most enjoyable part of this job was going home. Breaks were fine, lunch was fine, calls were decent if people weren't screaming at you about a bill they forgot to pay.
Pros
30 min lunches, opportunity for advancement, unlimited overtime
Cons
forced overtime, unpaid holidays
productuve
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 8, 2018
A great company to start working at as a call center. I feel like alorica helps prepare you in sales. You encounter with many different people, you can advance easily if you're doing the job correct. very competitive but don't let it stress you.
Pros
Helping sloves issues
Cons
not meeting your quota
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 8, 2018
My overall experience was great at this company fast paced very professional environment my team worked well together never any down time you will always stay busy
Good Company. Not so good employees
Sam's Club Member's Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 8, 2018
Alorica is a great company to work for that offers great benefits for work that, despite being stressful at times, was fairly simple and easy to get used to doing The company has a fairly strict set of rules that they want their employees to follow for security purposes, and usually aren't too much trouble for most people to handle. The most undesirable part of working with the company, at least in my experience, were my co-workers and management. Many of my co-workers had tendecies to slack off in their work, which would put a much more strenious load on those of us who didn't. Management did a mixed job of cracking down on these employees and had tendecies to play favorites with them. That, on top of, being very unorganized among themselves and frequent technical difficulties that we're slow in getting resolved. Seemed to always play a factor, in why my location, never met it's quota for calls taken or incident's processed during my time there. Also the training was very boring and the instructors could be confusing at times.
Pros
Good Dental Care / Paid Training
Cons
Short Breaks / Poor Management / Frequent Technical Issues
Productive workplace and helpful managment
Costco Concierge Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 8, 2018
This company was great to work for because they offered monthly shift bids, full benefits and a stable work environment; as well as management and coworkers that were more than willing to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K