Alpha & Omega Building Services Employee Reviews

Disgusting work and poor leadership!
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington CollegeJune 10, 2019
Management could fire you at any moment without notice. Lack of communication from management. The work required compared to the pay received are not equal.
Pros
Little to no supervision during 8 hour work day
Cons
Disgusting cleaning areas, poor management, low pay, no feedback from leadership and can be fired without warning.
old worker
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 23, 2019
Wasn't to bad of an environment I worked third shift so it was pretty laid back but they never had time to excel you in the company and move you up and you could do a great job every night and they would still tell you that the building wasn't clean enough
Pros
laid back
Cons
poor management never updated on things
Enjoyed meeting new people
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMay 18, 2019
They were good to me as an employee. I just feel I could have been paid a little more because of my hard work and dedication. I enjoyed learning new traits.
Poor management
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 13, 2019
Management team seems to be done with their job by 5 each day and go home to their families. The majority of the jobs are in the evening which does not help the workers by any means . There was one manager I liked but he quit, the rest seem to only want to delicate and talk on the phone the entire time , working with employees at the accounts really says alot about a manager . Some of the managers dress way to nice for this line if business which honestly a 5 year old can tell you that's upside down. Actions speak louder than words.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Benefits, managers
Terrible place to work
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 9, 2019
The women in the office must live miserable lives, they take it out on staff and gossip constantly but yet the owner does nothing about it. The most unorganized and depressing company I have ever worked for in my life. I was off with a doctors excuse and that was still considered in approved absence. They cut my pay with no prior notice after up management assured me my pay would not change. Management does not know how to do a start up!
productive and fun work place
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 31, 2019
learned a lot about cleaning from this job. great staff. great employers. loved the bosses I had. the work is not difficult at all. definitely recommend!
Not a good place to work
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 29, 2018
Not a good place to work. They don’t work with you and they offer vacation time but if you are supervisor it is hard to get the time off. I would not promote this company
Horrible place to work for
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 4, 2018
Everybody wants to tell you what they will and won’t do , the so called leads are never on time .amd the fact they put these type of people in lead positions baffles me because they don’t have any clue of what they are doing . And I’m pretty sure everybody there needs to be drug tested . And when it comes down to it your work is never enough there is always a complaint even when you’ve been doing everything right and the managers don’t care instead of building a great team of people they want to feed into the work drama and be friends with the people causing the problems.They under staff areas so you struggle and get overwhelmed so people usually quit the same day/week they start
Pros
Get paid every week
Cons
The Management, it’s always under staffed, everyday work drama, stressful work place to be in
Alpha and Omega
Lend first shift (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 17, 2018
I loved my job at Alpha and Omega. We clean public buildings during the morning before the college opened and then cleaned dorms in the afternoon. There are very nice people that you get to talk to and get know when you are doing your job. The reason I left was poor management and now there is new management and they do there job right as a manager. That why I'm coming back to work for Alpha and Omega.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Before poor mangement
UnProfessional Management
Custodial Worker 1 (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 27, 2018
This company has been one of the worst companies I have ever worked for Management is totally unprofessional in their non-leadership practices the leaders are babies who have no experience in this type of role I suggest high if your thinking about it don't, you just might start to work for these folks just to find you don't have a job/position at all these folks sent their entire 2nd shift a text on a Friday night stating Quote they said if you cant come in on Monday late we have nothing for you for right now UnQuote. this was not consider a temp position we all thought we had evening jobs and because we didn't want a 3rd shift position we had no position after they decided without saying a word to any of their Employees, not even a meeting that's what most professional Organizations do they have meetings to at least give folks that depend on work that there is a change come down the pike. very sorry company
Pros
conpensation
Cons
not dependable for work
A wonderful place to work and to get started in life
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OhioAugust 19, 2018
My time with Alpha and Omega Building Services was one of the best experiences of my working life. The experience I got started with their was wonderful and even when I finish with. The job could be hard but it could also be fun. And if I needed to I would definitely go back.
Pros
Good health insurance, fair and just management that can't be beat
Cons
Only nit picking but a short lunch
Not a good experience
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2018
Work numerous amounts of hours, checks were always wrong. Employees/Management was horrible. Wouldn’t recommend anyone to work for this company unless it’s temporary. They act as if they care for you, but behind closed doors they don’t care.

(Wouldn’t recommend working here, stay far away from this company)
Pros
Cons
Pay was horrible
Great place to work!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 18, 2018
Great place to work! Wonderful CEO and VP of Operations - they really care about their employees.

Have several work locations throughout Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.

Many opportunities for growth.
Pros
Caring co-workers and managers
Poor management
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 17, 2018
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Benefits, managers
Do not hire or work at this company!
Lackey (Former Employee) –  XeniaJanuary 29, 2018
Hires people just to put a warm body in a location. Good ole boys club get all the best jobs and promotions. Misogyny rules. But if you have a male friend he can come and help you get your job done at night when nobody is around....shhhhhh
If you work 6 hours they only pay you for 5 1/2 because they assume you took a lunch whether or not you did.
Work for alpha and omega at your own risk.
Pros
Men get promoted and best locations
Cons
Overworks and underpays women
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 9, 2018
They all talk about you to each other. If they have a problem with the way you clean they will just tell all your co workers and not you,then they will talk about how they want to fire you if its not fixed. Very unprofessional
It was a very interesting job. I would say that it would challenge you.
Assistant Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 1, 2017
If a person wants, it could lead to something great, depending on what you want to take from it. There is room for advancement and you could become you own boss, providing that you do your best at running your building.
Some great coworkers to make it easier
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 18, 2017
The 2 ladies running the show made it unpleasant for others. Also would not allow me enough cleaning cloths in restrooms at college. I had to use 1 for males/females college dorms for an entire week Thought that was very unsanitary for all. They liked to talk badly about coworkers, which is not professional for anyone in authority to do.
Pros
Some fun coworkers, hours
Cons
Pay, people in charge
Get to meet alot of different people
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Morrow, OHJune 27, 2017
I loved working at Cincinnati HillsChristian Academy. I worked very hard but I felt appreciated by the faculty. I would love to work there again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
I didnt feel i was paid enough
fun place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 24, 2017
Alpha and Omega had different areas in dayton, cincinnati and xenia to work.
Great Managers and staff.
I provided cleaning services for the University of Dayton Campus.
I learned how to operate a buffing machine and learned how to strip and wax floors.
Hardest part of the job was the hours.
The easiest part was the cleaning.
Pros
self-managed
Cons
the hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha & Omega Building Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5