Alpha Consulting

Working at Alpha Consulting: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Bad

Out of state, never had any contact with the management. Never had any coworkers.

ambiente de trabajo muy bien pero no pagaban bien

ambiente de trabajo muy bien pero no pagaban bien salario 15 mil pesos dominicanos al mes

Alpha Consulting insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Please experience as employee

Pleasant experience. Alpha Consulting was a great to work for. Great account management and benefits. I would work for them again and strongly recommend the company.

Sole proprietor

Great company that is looking to grow and expand within the next five years. Clints are fantastic to work with, I am learning from my experiences consulting the various companies.

Professional and integrity based company.

As a contracted employee i was not eligible for benefits, Alpha sub contracted me to other Health Care Consulting firms. The individuals I dealt with at Alpha were courteous, professional and treated me with respect and professionalism.

Pros

Professional in their approach to me and their clients, treated me with respect

ok

While I was placed quickly there was no notice of closure of entire group. my Lead contact was nice and very helpful and always there if I needed a question answered.

Pros

quickly olaced

Cons

no vacation days

Great consulting company

I have worked with them as both a hiring manager and an employee, and have been extremely pleased in both capacities. They have a strong and experienced support team led by a strong management team.

Actavis

I enjoyed working at the site that Alpha Consulting sent me to. It was a bit interesting working in a pharmaceutical atmosphere.

Cons

Only a temporary staffing company

productive

did little tasks around the office , filing , answered phone calls , people were friendly , management was laid back

Ok

good work environment hardest part of job was working with different clients management could be challenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits