Alpha Packaging

Alpha Packaging Employee Reviews

Productive busy workplace
I would say that the work could be challenging at times but it was overall a great environment and keeps u busy which makes your work day go quite fast.
Pros
You stay busy which makes your time go fast as well as getting every other weekend off
Cons
Easy termination
Alpha packaging is a horrible place to work
Alpha packaging is horrible i was there for a year and only made a 40 cent raise and i was a operator for 6 months on the untizer and when i went to go ask for a raise they fired me they have a new safety advisor on 2nd shift and a new HR lady management has gone to it is a horrible place to work they will screw you over any chance they get
Poor place to work
Employees don't really count. It is all about what you can do for company not what can company do to help you with. Pay not very good for work expected
Difficult Environment
This was a very poor work environment.
Low wages with a high stress level to meet numbers.

Management is St Louis is poor and doesn't care about the average employee.
I dont know what this is
None yes but make it back in ti.e tobthe job sight and be safe at all times with the security of it all is just amazing to me and it's also guaranteed.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Okay place
They do not work with family emergencies. Will write you up if you have to take anyone or be there at the hospital for anyone. They will work you up to a operator position and RIP it out from under neath you in matter of days. Not the best place to work.
Very fine place to work and cares about their workers!
As a Quality Manager and trainer no day is ever the same, you may spend the entire day investigating a complaint, or preparing a power point for the employees monthly mreeting or you really could be on the floor talking with folks, making sure things are being done correctly etc. Good Place to Work!
Produtive
12 hour days of making boxes, also stacked boxes onto pallets. Learn to work on a box machine. Management wanted too much productivity out of one person. Worked with individuals ages 18-65. Working with the box machine. Helping other co-workers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alpha Packaging?
work
Just came in on time and did my job. I was on time never missed a day or called off. My focus was just working and staying focus. As long as i was doing my job no problems.
More Drama than Real Housewives!
Need drama in your life? This is the place for you! The gossip mill is always turning. There is no control! People do what they want to do! Enough said!
Pros
Hours
Cons
Drama
Terrible place
Under pay place and they start cutting weekends,half of the time no ac on third shift after four and a half year there on made a $1.10 more from when I started
Pros
Good mangers on third
Cons
Very under payed
Good management .good work place little bit hot in summer.
I really miss alpha staff. Good and cooperative supervisor .i will pray for further progress for alpha packaging. Thanks friend and family at alpha packaging.
Great hours, poor management.
Prepare to stay a temp for a year while they continue to promise advancement. Hot in summer, cold in winter. Not hard work, but non stop lifting. You will work your butt of and look and watch people standing around talking all day.
It was a great experiance
It was exellet managers are very perfesional. The basics are simple it was my first factory job and it felt great to have personal space and to work in according. Amoung others doe to the responsibillity
Pros
Good job
Cons
No cons
i didnt mind working at alpha good money good shifts
get there have a morning meeting put stuff away in lockers get hair nets on ear plugs in go to the floor meet about what station your working go to your line prep and start running your line
It was cool
THE Hours i didnt like i prefer a morning shift Mon-Fri job the work was easy and a nice place to work at the 12 ur shifts were a bit mych only because i got off late and no time to handle other business i had to attend to
Fast paced fun but you will sweat
If you like running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off this is the place. Even the packers work hard. They do offer great benefits or at least they use to. They have barbecues and nice lunches for the employees during the year but the work is intense. You will also learn a lot especially multi tasking and scanning if u want to be a utility.
Excellent place to work if you are a relative of the owner
2 owners with hands on activity. Original owner hired unqualified, unsophisticated family. Partner was excellent and product driven. Partner was very open to employees ideas and cultivated a healthy environment.
Pros
New clean building
Cons
Unqualified Supervisors
Alpha P
Good working environment.Benefits are good ,employee matched 401K. United healthcare medical. Delta dental and vision coverage, employee paid, Typical blow molding shop floor
Avoid this place at all cost
Wouldnt waste my time trying to work for this company ..... You will get negatives coming and going ...They dont appreciate a good hard worker .....They will not be honest about pay either ...Not worth even giving them a try .....
Pros
Good workers to work with ...NOT managers...just floor workers
Cons
Maintenance manager is Useless to work for ...incompetent .... ZERO people skills...
Nice place to work just stay to yourself.
Alpha was fun to work at until we had a shake up in management. But I'm trying to move to Atlanta, so I'm looking for m o re employment. I was able to start at packing and 6 years later became a machine operator.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9