Alpha1Staffing Employee Reviews

Flexible Hours
Dade County Clerk of Courts (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 25, 2019
Alpha 1 Staffing was just a vehicle to enter the work force at Miami Dade County Court System. really did not had much personal experience with the staff.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Salary
Great company
ACCOUNT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2018
Alpha 1 is a great company that gave me the opportunity to also become apart of a great company. I would definitely recommend this company to my peers to give them an opportunity.
Employment Requirements Satisfied
Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2017
I was given clear instructions. When working for this work search and temporary employment company, I understood what needed to be done to fulfill the obligations as an employee.
I have enjoyed working with this Staffing Agency
Office Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 6, 2016
Great company, One that communicates with it's employees including holiday awards, etc.

I have suggested my employer to numerous people I have met along the way. Definitely a great place to work.
Pros
Overall good employer.
Alpha1 Staffing
Accounting Clerk/ Fiscal Analysis/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 16, 2016
This is an excellent Temporary Agency to work for. They indeed look for work for those who are in need of work.
Always the first site I search for a Job. very helpful
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2015
very good job tool to search when looking for employment. keep the good work up you are really helping people like me make a diffidence in their life. I always come to this site to find a job first
Work environment is easy going and stressless
Records Center Clerk III (Current Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJune 9, 2015
I am employed by Alpha 1 Staffing under Miami-Dade County and the Department is Community Action and Human Services, Division is Fiscal Management. A typical day at work would be to process invoices for vendors, mileage packets, along with direct payments, and occasionally check request. I also make sure that all original copies of documents are sent to the Finance Department for payment. In addition, I file all documents and place them in chronological and alphabetical order after a copy has been made to keep record. I have learned a lot from my fellow co-workers. Whenever I have a question about something they are always there to help. Management is straightforward, if you do what's asked of you, you won't have any worries. The most difficult part of the job would have to be trying to keep a balance of everything that needs to be, for example, processing mileage can sometimes be very time consuming, therefore trying to process invoices and direct payments can be a bit of a problem at times. The most enjoyable part of work is being able to interact with many different people on more than just a work bases, but actually getting to know the person for who he or she is has definitely helped me build a rapport. Another enjoyable aspect of work is knowing that I impact many different organizations when it comes to them doing a job and getting paid for it.
Pros
I get the opportunity to make up work hours by coming in earlier or leaving later.
Cons
The health care is not that great
Very helpful in assisting individuals with job placement.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 15, 2014
Great co-workers with a positive and helpful team atmosphere.
Job schedule does not work well with children
Miami- Dade County Causeway Toll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 5, 2014
ready for something permanent that allows growth. I work from 10 pm to 6 am and schedule changes every week.
Very Productive and Professional
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 14, 2012
This agency is great! I love the staff, the clients and everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alpha1Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3