Alphabroder
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

Alphabroder Employee Reviews

United States291 reviews

broderwarehouseorderovertimesupervisorlongbreakhour

Easy job, many shifts available.

I enjoyed my time at Alphabroder. I would have stayed if I didn't have a family emergency. The biggest con was some of the management were pretty dense.

Trabajo facil

Trabajo super facil y si ponen empeño aprenden bastantes cosas.

Alphabroder insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

not the best job

management it's ok can be better . the job is super easy . great supervisor but the management side is not that great. warehouse is very hot in the summer.

Not a nice place to work and means management team. Management only digs to know your personal life.

This place don’t care about anyone and they only cares about productivity and employees and management don’t mind their business and they all over employees business. Supervisor is annoying and must the time is all over employees business and he is very lazy, only drinks coffee and smoke cigarettes. The worst place to work ever.

Terrible management

There were multiple days where I didn't get to take a break due to improper communication in management. They make certain employees take on a harder workload than others to try and "weed out the weak" as I was told by a member of management when I asked about it.

Lots of hours

Great pay and a lot of hours but you don’t have time for anything at home. Great forPeople who don’t have children and don’t mind always being away from home. 12 hour days every day. They even want you to work weekends at times.

Run Far if your inbound

Inbound Supervisor will remind you constantlyThat you are replaceable and that they can hire someone else to fill ur job at ease, they constantly watch over you too make sure you don’t do anything worth fireing you over, you will get immediate termination if you call sick for more than 2 days, management is not useful and will not help out if needed do not join the inbound team as it is always understaffed as new hires get fired or quit within the 1st day,

Pros

Cons

1 Break, you only get 2 if you work overtime over 8 hours have gone 10 hours with only 1 break

Great place to build experience and grow with a company thats ever changing.

Great company to work for.place to learn and evolve. Growth for future is possible here.company has guidelines and generally helpful at understanding the handbooks guidelines as long as you are asking the right questions and not playing the what if game.

A lot of favoritism

easy but not worth it, everyone will bully you until you quit. Everyone is always talking behind your back and the managers are airheads. Overall easy job

Micromanage!!!

Prepare to be extremely micromanaged. The company standards are completely unrealistic . God forbid you have to use the restroom or have a life !!! I was in training when they decided to let me go , they let a few others go for simply asking questions DURING TRAINING . Don’t ask any questions , don’t use the restroom, don’t eat , don’t drink , don’t breathe !! You just better sit at your desk for 8 hours straight.

Productive, fast paced, consistent

Great place to work and consistent now that we don’t have mandatory OT. Could use a longer trainings. Once you get comfortable the job gets easier with every passing day.

Terrible Management

Needs whole new Management team. After working 12 hour shifts all week and meeting all the quotas, you still get talked down to like a little kid. Pay is pretty good though.

Not a good place to work

The pay is good and so are the benefits but the management is inappropriate and very conservative. Not a good place if you’re an open-minded individual. A lot of minority staff but mostly white people in higher positions.

Pros

Several breaks, consistent schedule

Cons

Management, culture

Sigh

Not a good job. Poor management and just overall not a good company. Clicky, micro management. 10 min breaks and if you are 30 seconds late you will get a warning.

Good benefits for insane labour

They have some really good team members and management and some of the worst. And they work you like a dog. 12hour days 5 days a week and atleast once a month a manadatory 6 day. If you need the overtime that badly and don't get tired easily, It's good money. Good health insurance as well

Pros

Good health insurance, so good management members, decent pay.

Cons

Short breaks, insane hours, insensitive upper management people.

Fair pay with plenty of hours.

Typical warehouse job. Complete the standard quota to be in good standing. Is not tough labor but long hours add up at the end. Would recommend if you don't mind doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Pros

Free lunch, 45 min lunch, 3 breaks

Picking

Its ok place to work at for just it was nothing for me good overall all and i want to not show how is no or for good at all maybe next year or so but

All bad.

I was a top picker at alphabroder, I loved picking. I was so good at it and enjoyed working a fast paced job and enjoyed most of my coworkers. I quit due to working with a bunch of clowns who didn't know how to run the place. They picked and chose who got the easy work and who did the hard work. The hard workers always finished last and did the most and for what, for nothing, management doesn't care. The lazy workers got the easy work handed to them. This place needs a whole new management crew. This is why they keep rehiring people, nobody likes to work with bad management. If they knew how to run the company they would have tons of great workers. They over work you and when you request one day off they deny it! Even if it's your vacation hours! Don't waste your time here, nobody appreciates hard workers at this place, maybe if they had some good management, but that won't be happening anytime soon.

Work/life balance nonexistent

Currently, we are working 60+ hours a week and they want us to start working 8 hour shifts on Saturdays. This is not a job for people with families or people who need a flexible schedule. The pay is also not worth the time you spend at the job.

Cons

No work/life balance, below average wage, management

I'm happy working here

I just started a few months ago. So far everyone has been welcoming and I feel the support from my manager. The company communicates their goals and company mission. There is a quarterly newsletter and monthly update calls which the entire organization is invited to.

Pros

Lots of free swag, Flexibility with working a hybrid schedule, supportive environment.

Cons

Waiting 90 days for benefits to begin and time off to accrue.

Solid place to work at, could use some changes

Overall, this is a good place to work at. The pay is decent, benefits are great, and the atmosphere is friendly. The main issues I have is that OT planning and staffing by management needs some work and advancement opportunities aren't great.

Pros

Friendly customers, thorough instruction, good coworkers

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities, OT planning needs work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alphabroder. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight