Alpine Academy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
small school great staff
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLAugust 29, 2017
Loved going to work everyday.
Staff very friendly parents are great
Able to earn some extra money doing ABA therapy which was wonderful.
Meeting every monday to talk about the work week!
Very Stressful but I'm sure rewarding for some people.
Associate Family Teacher (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTMarch 26, 2017
It was very stressful but I'm sure it would be a very rewarding job for the right people. Working with highly suicidal and very imbalanced teenage girls is not for the faint of heart. Good luck. Again not for everyone.
Pros
Free lunches, etc
Cons
Extremely Stressful
Alpine Academy is the best school of Utah.
Job Coach (Current Employee) –  Nyes Neck, MAFebruary 22, 2017
Alpine Academy is the best school of Utah. Teachers here are very helpful. I admitted my 11 years daughter and I could see the changes. She has become more responsible than earlier. I had a good experience with the school. Staff is excellent and the way they treat each girl is worth praising. My daughter is independent and no more depends on her mother. I am happy that I chose Alpine Academy for my daughter.
I have spent some of the best years in Alpine Academy.
Analyst/Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2017
I have spent some of the best years in Alpine Academy. It was the time when I was undergoing many problems. Earlier it was difficult to adapt myself according to the school environment but the staff and other girls helped me out. This school has changed my life. Teachers helped me to grow socially. I am very thankful to the whole faculty for making me more confident and highly recommend Alpine Academy .
Sending my daughter to Alpine Academy was the best decision
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 10, 2017
Sending my daughter to Alpine Academy was the best decision I ever made. It is the best place not only to get education but also to live and explore things. It is located at the best place in Utah which is far away from the city. The school staff and management is very helpful as they keep you updated about your child and maintain a healthy relationship with the parents. I would highly recommend Alpine Academy to other parents also.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILFebruary 7, 2017
I am pretty sure that Alpine Academy is among the best boarding schools for girls. Environment of the school is peaceful, calm and best suited for studies. You can focus on your studies and stay far away from the noise of the city. I have spent an excellent time here. My parents were working and didn’t have much time for me, so they sent me to boarding school, but they were concerned for my safety and comfort. Alpine Academy is a place where you find all the facilities and a family environment. I would definitely send my daughter to this school.
confident citizen of the country
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 7, 2017
Alpine Academy prepares your daughter for a bright future. It helps them to be a responsible and confident citizen of the country. My niece studied from this school and now I want my younger daughter to be enrolled in this school. We have visited the school a couple of times with my niece and it is amazing. Their concept of educating the children is unique and effective. They help their students to be more productive in life later on. Best part of the school is that they apply different strategies for students having learning disabilities. I would highly recommend this school for my younger daughter.
Alpine Academy defines excellency and comparability.
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  NYFebruary 6, 2017
Alpine Academy is a complete package. Our daughter interviewed at many boarding schools but we found Alpine Academy warm and welcoming. Atmosphere of the school is also very good for the children. It's safe, secure and provide all comforts to your children. We felt comfortable leaving our girl there and we must share that she has learnt many things there which even I could not have taught her. I am happy to see these changes in her.
Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  NYFebruary 6, 2017
Alpine Academy is one of the topmost girl’s boarding school in Utah with amazing facilities. I am lucky to study here. I cherish all my experiences I had in Alpine Academy. It has dedicated as well as extensively experienced staff. Best thing that I like the most about the school is that it provides you modern concept of education aiming at making children a responsible citizen of nation. I would advise Alpine Academy Complaints to family and friends.
Staff at Alpine Academy Complaints provide exclusive services.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 3, 2017
Staff at Alpine Academy Complaints provide exclusive services. They meet with the specific demands of each girl and offer personalized academic program. The time my daughter spent there was really good and taught her to be a confident and a self- dependent person. Today she is completely different from how she used to be earlier. I am very happy to see the positive changes in my daughter. I would love to recommend Alpine Academy Complaints to other parents also.
Alpine Academy Complaints is one of the amazing boarding school for girls.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 3, 2017
Alpine Academy Complaints is one of the amazing boarding school for girls. Staff and the management is really great. It makes you feel like at home. I am an ex student of Alpine Academy Complaints and what all I learnt there is helping me now. It has changed my life. Atmosphere of the school is friendly as well as well- disciplined. Faculty is well qualified and patient. They guide each and every student with proper attention.
Pros
Staff and the management is really great
Excellent work environment
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJanuary 19, 2017
The staff at Alpine Academy are all extremely dedicated, enthusiastic, and supportive. Getting to know each student and watch them improve throughout the school year is the most enjoyable and rewarding part of this job.
Great place to start in mental health
Marketing/ Sales/ Family Teacher (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTAugust 13, 2016
I started there not knowing anything about mental health and was trained extremely well. I enjoyed learning more about the different disorders that were out there for kids.
Things Have Changed
Group home parent (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTOctober 26, 2014
I have heard that things have changed in this company since I worked there, but it was a very negative environment when I was there in 2006.
Pros
flexible schedule, fun activities
Cons
lots of responsibility, little power to make decisions
Fun to work
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTJune 21, 2014
I basically would do any odd jobs that my employer wanted done. I would receive mail form the mail box, clean the bathrooms, clean the office and any other things that needed cleaning. I would put binders together for groups and make photocopies and organize.
Great Place
Functional Skills Classroom Instructor (Current Employee) –  Orlando,flJune 11, 2014
Very family oriented company. They truly care for each of their employees, and have always made sure I felt comfortable!
Learned Valuable Skills
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTMay 5, 2014
Learned how to use a office copy machine, collected mail, made copies, created booklets and assembled binders, cleaned bathrooms, floors, and office space, filed documents.
Productive workplace around my peers
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTApril 7, 2014
Normally, I enjoyed tutoring my peers in math. Some days I was tired and didn't feel up to it, but the satisfaction that came from helping a friend was enough to perk me up. I love to help people do things they are struggling with, yet I also enjoyed giving them enough room to figure things out themselves. My boss was polite and complimentary towards my hard work, as well was the math teacher - she was very appreciative of the assistance I gave to her students. The hardest part of the job was keeping patience, though I managed to do so well through difficult tutoring sessions. The pay was very straightforward - as this was at a boarding school, my checks were sent home and deposited by my family.
Pros
Bonding with my peers, satisfaction with outcome
Cons
Working after school hours
Great School
Leadership Teacher and PE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 2, 2014
This is a great place to work. Love the kids, staff and culture. My only complaint is the limited resources.

Despite this, leadership did everything in their power to help me out.

This school is highly recommended.
Pros
Fun, great culture and great people