Alpine Academy Management reviews

See reviews about:Clear
Very Stressful but I'm sure rewarding for some people.
Associate Family Teacher (Former Employee) –  Erda, UTMarch 26, 2017
It was very stressful but I'm sure it would be a very rewarding job for the right people. Working with highly suicidal and very imbalanced teenage girls is not for the faint of heart. Good luck. Again not for everyone.
Pros
Free lunches, etc
Cons
Extremely Stressful
Sending my daughter to Alpine Academy was the best decision
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 10, 2017
Sending my daughter to Alpine Academy was the best decision I ever made. It is the best place not only to get education but also to live and explore things. It is located at the best place in Utah which is far away from the city. The school staff and management is very helpful as they keep you updated about your child and maintain a healthy relationship with the parents. I would highly recommend Alpine Academy to other parents also.
Alpine Academy Complaints is one of the amazing boarding school for girls.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 3, 2017
Alpine Academy Complaints is one of the amazing boarding school for girls. Staff and the management is really great. It makes you feel like at home. I am an ex student of Alpine Academy Complaints and what all I learnt there is helping me now. It has changed my life. Atmosphere of the school is friendly as well as well- disciplined. Faculty is well qualified and patient. They guide each and every student with proper attention.
Pros
Staff and the management is really great