Alpine Academy Employee Review

View all Alpine Academy reviews

confident citizen of the country
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 7, 2017
Alpine Academy prepares your daughter for a bright future. It helps them to be a responsible and confident citizen of the country. My niece studied from this school and now I want my younger daughter to be enrolled in this school. We have visited the school a couple of times with my niece and it is amazing. Their concept of educating the children is unique and effective. They help their students to be more productive in life later on. Best part of the school is that they apply different strategies for students having learning disabilities. I would highly recommend this school for my younger daughter.

Other Alpine Academy Employee Reviews

Dissapointing
Registrar/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 9, 2018
Working with the students is the best part of this job. Administration is not the best, but the teachers try hard. Unfortunately they lost a lot of great teachers due to the awful admin.
Great place to start
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLFebruary 27, 2018
This job is a wonderful place to begin a career. The salary is not competitive, however the experience you gain is wonderful. The other staff is helpful and friendly, and always there to help you.