Alpine Access Employee Reviews

A good fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 4, 2019
a typical day at work was helping people get into their accounts. I learned how to access the system. Management was very helpful. the work culture was a diverse atmosphere. the hardest part of the job was understanding the language barrier. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting customers in their accounts.
It was a decent place to work...
Internet Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 31, 2019
as long as your project doesn't get sold my got sold and I got shipped to a new dept the options were few making the choices slim that anyone could get a new project that they actually like
Pros
work from home
Cons
must provide windows computer specifically
Succesful and very productive company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 27, 2019
I had a chance to nurture strengths, and interests. I also had a chance to contribute to the success of a progressive company with integrity and respect
Pros
work from home
Cons
work most days
i like the company
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 26, 2019
great job to work form home with.you can make some money if they would ever hired you. they are strict but fair.its a lot of testing.that is really all i have to say.
love them
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 19, 2019
great company great management love workign from home it is so convient and i dont have to worry about traffic gas anything com[any treats there employess great
Work From Home
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Colorado but you work from home for the company.March 14, 2019
You work from home and the training is good until you get to production and don't get any help because there is only 3 Supervisors on duty and they don,t help out quick enough so then your stuck with a customer not knowing what to do. But once you get the hang of it, then it's a great job to do. I really enjoyed it once I caught on to knowing how to do my job. But it is only seasonal work and once it is done they locate you to another position for another client who needs workers.
Pros
work from home
Cons
Certain applications malfunction and no help or understanding
Productive and motivating virtual work environment
Team Lead/CCP (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 9, 2019
I liked working for them though I was actually employed by Sykes, Alpine Access Inc just signed my paycheck. Access to our paycheck information from a secure site.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2019
I only worked there shortly because of technical difficulties but while i was there it was a fun environment and seemed like a great company to work for.
Assisting customers with technical problems from many different customer service industries
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2019
A typical day at Alpine consists of assisting customers through chat and text to solve various product and account issues.

I learned a lot about customer service. Communicating with customers from all over America, the UK and Australia and learning to create connections with all types of people in a short time.

The management is excellent, they are always available and able to assist with any issues that may arise.

The culture is mainly individualistic, most responsibilities and time worked will be solo, however communication is easy and accessible through a few text chat programs and over the phone. This includes contact with management and co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is delivering hard messages to customers and balancing giving customers an ideal situation with following company policy.

The best part of the job is helping customers get back to enjoying their products and the joy you get from giving joy to others.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Some rude customers
My client was enjoyable to work for.
Inbound Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTFebruary 25, 2019
I enjoyed working at Alpine Access. Working in a at home environment if helpful to those that have families. You are a quiet setting. There is hassel with traffic. There is no dress code.
A typical day at Sykes
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 19, 2019
A typical day involves either chat or phone support for customer assistance. Including account issues, hardware or program issues. Assisting customers with uninstalling and installation of programs both on gaming console and PC. Advising customers how to secure their account or recover. Working with teammates on in house support program to locate answers and provide customers with resolution or educating on emerging issues.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Limited growth in company
Current employee
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALFebruary 12, 2019
I have been an employee of Alpine Access for 8 + years and it is a great place able to work. I love working from home and you do need to be able to discipline yourself and show up for work when scheduled. On the program I have been on we have training all the time. Our initial training was 6 weeks and there was lots of help. At times you have to do research for the answers but that helps you learn. My Team Leaders and managers are the best.
Pros
At times lower hours
Cons
Great Leadership
I like working for Alpine Access
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 10, 2019
I like working for Alpine Access I just need to make more money. I'm not planning on leaving this Company. just need to make more money just need to move up .I really don't have anything bad to say about this Company. I just don't to any Sales.
Pros
no complaints
Cons
No complaints
Poor training and HORRIBLE managment
Team Coach (Former Employee) –  At homeJanuary 31, 2019
The training wasn't up to par with the work. Pretty much the training consist of the trainer reading to you from the knowledge base. Calls where a slap in the face because most of the leaders and managers didn't know anymore than you did, so therefore there was nobody to answer any questions or to assist. Most of the Team Coaches, Leaders and Managers where in the same training class and started at the same time as us.
Pros
Work all you want
Cons
Managment wasn't very knowledgable and didn't really care about their employees.
Productive and learning environment, team work is a must!
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 25, 2019
Working at Alpine Access was a great experience and the opportunity of improving your skills is in place. Fast paced but once you get the hang of it, the process is easy going.
Excellent place to work from home
CCP (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJanuary 12, 2019
First off, Alpine Access is a call center company where you get to work from home... You do have to set up an office at home where it is quiet, but you can work in your PJ's if you want to.
It was good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 8, 2019
I very much enjoyed working for Alpine Access except for one thing. They used customer satisfaction surveys to rate employees. At times the company would fail the customer like a late delivery which makes them made at the company, thus giving a low score. That score killed you even tho it had nothing to do with you. I didn't like that part of it
I had a horrible account manager
Flex-Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 7, 2019
I had a horrible account manager, but the company itself is really good to work for. They do have sudden layoffs without any warning. Loved my time there for the most part though.
Cons
Job security could be much better
It's okay
Customer Service/Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 4, 2019
Really hard to advance here but easy to keep your job. Been here 6 years and still can't get a full time management position which is really frustrating
a busy day of accomodating customers with similar issues and concerns
Customer Service Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXDecember 10, 2018
I enjoyed working this job because i was a single mother of 2 children under the age of 2 along with one on the way and this job was easy for me to access considering that i had to work around caring for my kids. I was able to choose my own schedule and hours .