alsana Employee Reviews for Therapist

Supportive work environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 13, 2018
I cannot say enough good things about the Birmingham team. I have never worked with a more supportive team of individuals who are dedicated to client care. I feel as though I have encouragement to grow as a clinician and also space to be a human.
Pros
Work on a dynamic treatment team, trainings are offered
Cons
Lower wages, which is indicative of mental healthcare
Alsana
Lead Therapist (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 10, 2018
The staff are extremely collaborative and supportive of each individual's development. It is an incredible team-oriented environment.

A typical work day includes individual and group therapy sessions all geared to the reduction of eating disordered behaviors.
Fast-paced and collaborative environment with clinical expertise
Therapist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 30, 2018
Alsana provides great care to clients with lots of training opportunities. There is an emphasize on teamwork both among clinical staff and other department.
Clients are the priority and I get a lot of meaning out of seeing the impact of this program on their long-term recovery.
Great place to work!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 21, 2018
Alsana is a great place to work due to the work ethics of everyone and the team mentality! The collaborative efforts of the team allow for an effective place to work.
Passionate and caring company
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CANovember 11, 2018
Working at Alsana has been a very special experience. It’s truly a culture where the client is first. They ask for input and really listen to employees. I’ve been given a lot of opportunity to grow here. It’s hard work and we really make a difference in lives.
Pros
Great people and training
In transition
Lead Therapist/Primary Therapist (Current Employee) –  Pacific Grove, CAAugust 18, 2018
The company is currently in transition. In my ovearall experience there has been excellent training and opportunities for professional growth. The program offers individual,group and family therapy providing opportunities for a wide variety of clinical interventions.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Challenging population