alsana Employee Review

Client First and Collaborative Team Environment
Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 29, 2018
Every day looks very different--each day is fast-paced, ever-changing, challenging, and exciting. Getting to walk alongside my clients in their recovery journey is my favorite part of the job. I love getting to work closely with all disciplines. We meet weekly with the entire treatment team to staff each client to provide the BEST care possible. Our team is some of the greatest, and I have learned an immense amount from every member on the team. We respect everyone as humans first, which allows us to give honest feedback, make mistakes, and ask questions without judgement. I enjoy that management does not micromanage us as long as we are getting our work done. We get to do the coolest work at Alsana :)

Other alsana Employee Reviews

Job
Direct Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2019
Direct Care counselor is on the floor at all times working face to face with the clients. Direct Care also documents meals, groups and any non-compliance’s with policies. Direct Care is in constant communication with administration, therapists and dietitians.
Great Place
Lead Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOMay 14, 2019
Working at Alsana has brought me a great amount of joy! Helping individuals with eating disorders is challenging, but rewarding. The company culture is strong, and the training opportunities are unending.
Pros
Culture, training
Cons
Overwhelm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at alsana. Our community is ready to answer.