ALTA DEVICES INC Employee Reviews

People are great to work with
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I started working at Alta last year, and I enjoy working here. People are friendly and easy to get along with. Everyone says they have a good work/life balance, and I'd agree. I feel like I can accomplish great things here, and I'm hoping to work here for a long time.
Pros
Culture and people, company sells a great product
Cons
Worst management ive ever worked with.
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 8, 2018
There’s not enough time or words to describe the issues at this place. Management has no accountability when issues occur, and the worst part is HR turns the other cheek. It was not only a waste of my time while I was there but a waste of everyones time who have the right attitude/experience to run a facility. Ethics is something this place has none of. Facilities is a joke of a department and every manager/director there has no idea how to deal with conflict-resolution.

Stay away from this place, the environment is toxic, filled with back-stabbers and you will never find accountability.
Pros
Cons
Everything management touches.
Company has many challenges
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 1, 2017
Company has very flexible working hours but offers poor compensation and offers no advancement opportunities. Management is not commutative, business is turbulent, and turnover is high!