Alta Pest Control Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Self Motivation is required
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 16, 2018
Morning meetings consisted of pitch rehearsal and development of conflicts or questions we had from previous days. The job consisted of door-to-door knocking, attempting to sell someone at the doorstep. We would work until given our two hour lunch break in the afternoon (which was encouraged to work through) until it got dark (which was encourage to keep knocking on doors while it was dark). There was a lot of pressure to make sales because if one did not make sales, they did not get paid.
Pros
No limit on how much one can get paid
Cons
Mentally exhausting
Chill place to work, just get your stuff done
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 21, 2018
Loved my manager and the owners, always treated me very well. The day to day work was chill, just driving around to different houses taking care of peoples pests. Of course it's customer service so every once in a while someone is having a bad day but for the most part clients usually aren't home and when they are they're happy to see you. As soon as you're done with your scheduled stops for the day you head home. Would still be running routes with them if I didn't move out of state. Pays more than other companies in the area.
Pros
Company truck, paid gas, get to head home after route is done, monthly activities
Cons
occasional client telling me how to do my job haha
Fellow employees were a lot of fun.
Office Manger (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed learning a new field of work. Employers were very nice and always doing extra things for me like getting me a new chair, taking me out for a lunch, buying flowers and giving bonuses. Employees were very happy here.
Pros
Got to take my dog to work
Cons
Customers could be difficult and did not understand the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alta Pest Control. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about