AltaStaff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Nice company, horrific management!
HR (Former Employee) –  IllinoisAugust 17, 2018
Altastaff is a good staffing agency and provides a beneficial service to its clients. The internal office structure/culture is horrible. You do not get promoted for hard work or building up client accounts, you get promoted for who you're friends with in the office. Some of the laziest people are Account Managers, but go out and party with the owner so they keep their job. The hard working individuals actually generating business get fired. There is also all kinds money mismanagement and wrongful termination cases. Perhaps actually keeping accountable employees on the staff would make this company a bit more reputable.
Pros
Free lunches, and remote opps.
Cons
Horrible upper management.
Altastaff is a great company to start with & can be fun for & good to work for the most part
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2018
You have to learn your way around working with Altastaff.it can be very challenging at times but once you learn your job it become easier just be sure to stay on top of what your doin Altastaff is a very high pace company that can change at anytime.
Pros
Availability & flexibility
Benefits
Easy Call Center Job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60611May 18, 2018
Throw the entire project and company away! The environment from Management to employees is ghetto and unprofessional. Crooked and dishonest employee's working with information regarding IL Medicaid clients and most of the hired employees shouldn't have access to look at IL resident social security information. This company should be alot more selective with their hiring process.
Cons
The same posting, over and over
Child Support Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 17, 2018
The reason this child support posting is up, constantly, is not because of a lack of employees but a lack of respect for employees, clients, and visitors.
Atlas staffing
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 8, 2017
Atlas staffing a Pretty good and fast place to get a job !! If u looking for one .Me personally i worked there for 3 mounths and it was cool working there the people nice decent work I moved that’s y I stop working there . the work was pretty easy & acceptable sometimes I don’t mine work for the company again . For as mangement they really do they job!!
Great place
Behavioral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILAugust 25, 2017
A typical day at work, included: case reviews, open discussions with his/her team, one to one supervision, staff reviews, phone calls and meetings. Time management, preparation, and prioritizing are crucial to being successful. The work place culture included a group of very smart and talented people, of which I, personally enjoyed.

The hardest part of the job, was managing people and depending on the other parties to complete their part of the task, in order to finalize a case. Furthermore; the best part of the job was the people, and working hard together to solve issues.
Pros
Administration
Cons
travel
Love my job
Community Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2017
Alta staff assisted me with obtaining viable employment. They paid me on time and worked really hard to make the environment a great working environment.
Positive
Bilingual Inquiry Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2017
The recruiters work quickly to pair you with a position that matches your skills. They take into account scheduling as well as distance traveling. Teja is amazing.
Great Company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
If you ever have to work for a Staffing Agency choose this one. They have a great management team, the Recruiting Staff are professional and respectful. I will always choose Altastaff.

Thank you!!
Jan Pettway-Evans
Good experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 9, 2017
Had the opportunity to work in the field that I'm actually attending school in the health care. Love helping member to understand the manage care organization.
AltaStaff
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
Great temp agency to begin with. Supportive and courteous staff.
friendly staff and very dependable.I enjoyed every bit of altastaff.
Very Productive
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 4, 2016
Altstaff is a very great agency to work for I would recommend them to anyone they keep you employed if your job assignment end. They are very pleasent people to work for.
They are very attentive to their employees.
Quality Assurance Specialist/Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
I llike to start right away and get the day rolling. I am very dedicated to my job, and take great pride in all that I do. I am face paced worker and am very happy at my job. I am willing to assist in any department as I have learned all postitions here at Alta-staff. This way when I am done with my work I can assist someone else. My co-workers come to me for assistance, as they know I have experience in all departments. I find that getting the work done correctly and promptly are the best part of my day.
Altastaff
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 12, 2016
Great company to work for! Staff friendly and helpful... The company is in a great central location. The company owner is very active in her day to day operations and over all satisfaction of her employee's.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Not many perm options
assist the members (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 2, 2015
In the center I would have the pleasure to assist a Diveristy of members and work with a Diversity of Co workers. I Enjoy the compliments that I recieve from the members that I assist. The hardest part is just the distance from traveling from home to the Job but over all it's worth it. The supervisors are great to work with and have a way of making you feel welcome. I Learened a great deal with this Employer and had excellent training. The best part is that there is always something new to learn. My day at work passes by so fast when there is always something to work with or to do. The staffing agency is very flexible and is always there for their employees. Thank You altastaff for the opportunity.
Pros
Great pay and Good Holiday pay and potlucks.
Cons
Short breaks
Great Company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2015
excellent company to work for and they are always striving to help you find a job that would highlight your skills.

This temp agency is one of the best ones that I have worked with and have done the most to get me a job that I can feel comfortable at.
Pros
great experience and good company
Cons
short asssignments
Great
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinicareSeptember 12, 2015
Great company. Understands that you are an employee and not a robot! Friendly and professional. Great benefits and room for advancement. Fun work place with supportive management.
The staff is always readily available.
Administrative III Representative (Former Employee) –  ChicagoMarch 13, 2015
The staff is extremely helpful. They are very concerned with keeping you on assignment. The owners are very hands on with their employees. They are very down to earth.
Pros
staff is always available
Cons
not enough clients
Pleasant workplace environment
Enrollment Broker /CSR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 19, 2014
Learned various Healthcare programs available to the public.
Fun and productive work place
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
This is a great organization. I have been an Associate of this employer for a few years now and it's a great employer to work for.
Pros
Lunche, Breaks, Work Environment