Altercare Integrated Health Services Employee Reviews

Needs Oraganization and could be a great place to work for .
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 6, 2018
GO to work take report when I get there . Assign my techs . Make a list off all the people I need to check on based on my report .Assign vitals to my techs . Count Narcs . Begin med pass . Do treatments . Check on my res and answer call lights . Get my vitals and do all my charting . While maintaining everything else that goes on . Emergencies , falls , call lights , food trays , tolieting , bathing .Etc.I had alot the skills I already had working as former floor nurse . SO pretty much did same thing but diff work enviroment . My opinion on management it was a company that could use management that stayed there so things could be alot more organized then it be a great place to work for.
Poor management
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMay 7, 2018
Going to work everyday was stressful because you felt like you always had to watch your back. It's impossible to know who you can trust. The administrator never leaves her office and doesn't appreciate hard work.
Pros
40 hours of pto at start for department heads
Cons
High turnover
Was a overall good experience working here
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Village, OHApril 12, 2018
The pay and benefits were good. The facility itself stayed clean and updated. The staff was always nice, and the management did a good job running the place. Would recommend
Pros
good pay
Required review
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHMarch 31, 2018
I was only a student physical therapist at Altercare of Canal WInchester. I have limited to no knowledge about what being an employee for this company is like.
Not worth talking about
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMarch 25, 2018
Company does not support employees. They are only focused on saving money by running short on labor costs. they do not care about their patients or their families.
extream nice workers
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 25, 2018
i would go to work happy and come home happy all of the people was very nice and fun to work with the hardest part of my job was leaving beacuse i had so much fun
Run run run
RN (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OHFebruary 22, 2018
Poor management, low staff high turn over rates the place looks clean and that is about it. Even the DON, ADON, Director and every management position is new because they can NOT keep employees. They need to close this facility down due to no staffing
cna
CNA (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIFebruary 18, 2018
I loved the new D.O.N, but I worked my butt off for no pay, and was always mandated, and had a lot of two person people to take care of and could never find anyone to help with them, they were always disappearing on you.
Pros
great D.O, N
Cons
pay wasnt enought had to work 3 jobs to pay my bills
Awesome place to work
STNA (Former Employee) –  Alliance, OHFebruary 15, 2018
Very excellent place to work. Everyone is hard working. Work as a team with everyone. Aide to patient ratio is good. Everything you need to do your job is right there.
Best place to work
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHFebruary 6, 2018
The company cared and showed their support to its employees as well as the residents that stayed there it was such a friendly and blessed place to work I would recommend this s company to any one
Pros
The money the staff the co workers
Cons
There really isn’t any for me

Want to know more about Altercare Integrated Health Services?

Ask a question
great learning experience
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHJanuary 11, 2018
I learned so many things while working there. They had a great staff and culture. The facility was beautiful and very fast paced. The current administrator is an amazing woman.
fun and busy atmosphere
Social Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, OHDecember 28, 2017
I enjoy working at Altercare and enjoy all of the staff and resident's at the facility. The admin staff works together to assist floor staff with daily duties.
Excellent close -knit staff
Unit Care Coordinator, Charge Nurse, Wound Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hartville, OHDecember 12, 2017
A facility dedicated to quality in care for its patients and employees. Family-like atmosphere in a clean and home-like environment. I have have returned to facility over the years as ancillary worker and found that the core staff has remained and care for the patients .
Wonderful co-workers
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHDecember 11, 2017
I really enjoyed interacting with the residents and getting to know what they eat for each meal. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the serveries. The serveries had heat-wells that kept the food hot while serving the food. People would on accident get food into them and I would my best in cleaning it out. I also make sure the fridges are clean and well stocked.
Pros
Free food for the Dietary workers
Cons
Having to do a lot of computer work.
Understaffed
STNA (Former Employee) –  Louisville, OHNovember 28, 2017
I know it's not uncommon for nursing homes to be understaffed, but this was stressful and one of the lowest paying companys to start out at. Also had no choice but to work midnights.
Long hours working 2 wings
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alliance, OHNovember 27, 2017
Fourteen hour days , no time for lunch or break. Very little support from management. Teamwork difficult due to extreme short staffing. Residents are well cared for however.
Great job to learn
RN (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHNovember 22, 2017
Working at Alternare made me a stronger nurse with my skill set. Advancement in the company is encouraged. Able to transfer to sister companies so there is a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
No performance raises
Compassionate care
Site Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Navarre, OHNovember 16, 2017
Privilege to work with so many great staff, administrators and especially my immediate supervisor. I was mentored well by my immediate supervisor and mastered many technical aspects of healthcare environment of care standards.
Great, Professional Company
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 20, 2017
Best practices always in place. Always felt valued and respected. High expectations but great support from Corporate. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Pros
Best practices are the norm which was always encouraging.
Experience at Altercare
Float Cook (Current Employee) –  Warrensville Heights, OHOctober 17, 2017
Not properly equipped with things needed to operate kitchen on a regular basis. The smiles from the residents after eating the food I prepared. The staff I work with are easy to get along with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altercare Integrated Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.