Altice USA

Altice USA Employee Reviews

United States1,790 reviews
Found 1,790 reviews matching the search
Cablevision Family orientated
As Cablevision Family orientated then when Altice took over family left laying off all management then USTC Move us to Edison New Jersey USTC not so good
Very supportive Management
Whether you are a sales executive or a regional sales manager, the support is always provided from all angles. The tools and software programs they have along with the data they supply you with really help you do your job effectively.
Pros
Salary and compensation
Cons
Must be self motivated or your in trouble
Very professional
Good benefits, good managers and work life balance. Great benefits and job security. They have great ongoing training and management is always helping you get better.
Great job
Great job is tokes over a year. Good staff and a lot to learn from when it comes to sales. Good place to build your experience in sales. I loved my experience at this job.
Poor Place to work
pretty much the worst place to work for
i was paid well but after 3 years came out with and anxiety and depression disorder. Heard it went even further down hill when altice took over.
Cons
micro managed to the extreme
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Excellent
Altice truly cares about not only the customers they serve but the employees that work hard to render the best quality care. There is much focus and emphasis on making sure employees succeed in their respective roles.
They could be more of a customer-oriented company.
They could be more of a customer-oriented company. They actually invest more than necessary time updating their system that the customer satisfaction.
I have pleasure to work at Altice USA. it is great company and i am proud of it. This company gave me many opportunities to learn and grow. The Management was great.
Deception
I was lied to from the beginning work hours are aweful and the micro manage you like crazy stay away...................................................
Pros
Discounted cable
Cons
Hours and work life balance
Retail Operations Manager
Provided Management leadership for all of NC retail stores. That leadership included sales performance as well as working as a liaison between our warehouse teams, dispatch department, technicians and our local community and marketing departments.
Sales performance leadership included organizing and preparing training materials for retail agents and my supervisors over the individual stores. Retail is responsible for selling mobile devices, lines and accessories as well as cable, internet and phone. NC was always 1st or 2nd in sales out of 21 other markets and 13 states.
lots of overtime
lack of job security
company downsized with no warning

senority means nothing

trying to get rid of all in house employees for contract labor

work holidays and weekends
Good people to work with.
My fellow co-workers were fun to work with and helpful to each other. It was a learning experience. However, senior management did not act properly with the Cover-19 virus.
Lots of promise and big ideas - little follow through
The compensation and flexibility were the only thing that lured me into the position. The best part was being flown to NY for a week of training. When that ended and reality hit that you were truly alone, it wasn’t very fun. They promised warm leads with probably success, lots of tools and technology to help you along the way.. but that wasn’t the case. They paperwork they required absolutely useless and We has to resort to using google maps to find new businesses and putting things into an excel document.. nationwide company with all this cool tech stuff.. and we had to do that? Come on. If you got a sale the company actively played defense to make them cancel. Whether it was the installation crew or someone behind a phone not entering in the correct deals.just slowed
good benefits
a lot is self taught- online learning and no classroom instruction- no local hr or IT support all remote.
sales goals are ever changing so hard to hit metrics

not all who are doing the work get the credit

very good benefits package
Best company I have worked
great management team , you will be required to meet a sales quota but you will get all the help that you might need to make it happen . You have to have self motivated and have your mindset to reach your goal
Pros
Great management team, healthy environment were people get al
Cons
It could be stressful sometimes
Highly Recommonded
Great place to work and grow. Has a great work culture and opportunities to explore your skills. The best learning experience under the big brand banner.
Very flexible work schedule
Great culture and work life balance. Management team was very motivated and the dept as a whole was wonderful. Schedule was very flexible which allowed you to have a great balance with family.
For those who do not afraid of hand work
In Altice, I feel my self much better than on my previous job, but I suppose that only because of my division supervisor anв management because I've heard a bunch of complainings from my colleagues which works in other divisions, so, as always, people which you work with is one of the most important parts
Unhappy
Thre new company doesn't care much for employees. There is limited room for growth. During thia covid19 pandemic they show zero care in you. It's all about thre company making money.
Fun Environment
I enjoyed working at Altice, it was a very fun and innovative place to work. The only problem being job security after the merge with Altice the company let many employees go.
Accept Change
A challenging work environment with lots of opportunity to learn various technologies;Wireless (Wi-Fi), Cable Modems / DOCSIS, FTTH. Many projects run concurrently which is hectic most of the time. Executive management at times changes direction of projects based on markets and needs to get to market quicker.
Pros
Lots of opportunity to learn, Good Benefits, 401K
Cons
too many simultaneous Projects, Need FTE's to manage consultant teams, too many VRP's (Voluntary Retirement Program) and elimination of positions
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altice USA. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight