Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJanuary 18, 2019
Great environment and culture to be a part of! Overall has been a great experience. Recommend this job to high school and college students if you are looking for a schedule that is flexible and fun.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Benefits
Inconsistent Hours, Horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OH 44906January 15, 2019
Worst place I've ever worked in my life. If you like management that plays favorites, and a paycheck that is fit for a 15 year old, then this might be the place for you.
Pros
easy work
Cons
management, no pay raises as promised
One of the worst jobs I’ve had
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Feasterville-Trevose, PAJanuary 15, 2019
Went to the interview got hired and was told the hours would be good. Scheduled me for training for 2 days and then one Saturday that following month. I literally left with no notice, that was just disrespectful. Anyways it’s for teens what I didn’t realize. Strictly a teenager job.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not honest in interviews
Ambiente divertido
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Bayamón Municipio, PRJanuary 4, 2019
Muy buena empresa con rápida oportunidad de crecimiento, ambiente divertido, positivo, enérgico y buenos compañeros.
Pros
Ambiente divertido
Cons
horarios
productive, fun and entertaining
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 1, 2019
Altitude has good management. a typical day of work includes interacting with customers and safety of all jumpers. the most important part of the job is keeping the park clean and safe.
Fun workplace with trampolines
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 29, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job they don't give you enough hours and if you ask to work more hours or try to pick up an shift they don't let you. I kind of saw favorites a lot with managers and court monitors it was mainly family that worked a lot of shifts or people that would kiss up to the manager.
Good Part Time Job
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 26, 2018
It's fun as a part-time job and for the most part pretty easy, but some of the children can get very rowdy and are sometimes just plain ignorant to their own personal safety. Some of the parents can also make a huge scene if their child accidentally gets hurt. We try to prevent them from getting Inguries, but they are bound to happen to here, so be prepared to deal with them. Some parents and children also believe that they are above the staff and they don't have to follow the safety rules and these are the people who normally get hurt or frustrated when their children get hurt. It can get annoying dealing with these people, but thankfully this isn't the majority of the customers who come to visit. Also, you should like working with kids because there are a ton of them here.
Pros
Free access to the park
Cons
Annoying teenagers
Fun Job to work while in school
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 26, 2018
This job was fantastic for me, the culture and environment were pleasant and fun. It isn't a serious long term career option for many, unless you plan to reach management, but it is great for those in school or needing a fairly laid back job.
Pros
Jump all you want for free
Cons
Kids can be annoying sometimes
Very good environment with clients and co workers
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXDecember 13, 2018
The job was slow paced, really good fair managers, everybody always got along with each other. You get to meet every day clients and teen night was the most packed.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not many breaks
Usually a fun place to work, but also stressful.
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2018
Hard work is not typically acknowledged and pay is not good. Overall hours are not good because they hire so many people and schedule few people- usually the same ones. They also tend to under-staff.
Mucha preferencia
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRDecember 5, 2018
Habia mucha preferencia en el trabajo y no sabian dividir las horas. Tienen que ser mas organizados y apoyar mas al empleado para que asi se sienta comodo.
Overwork,unorganized,and unpaid
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LADecember 5, 2018
The Location in Slidell is the most unorthodox,unprofessional,and cutthroat place I have ever worked. The cut hours out of no where,schedule you to open but management is always late in the morning,and they also show favoritism toward employees.
Pros
Cons
Breaks, hours, and management
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRNovember 29, 2018
A typical day at work was clean all the windows & tables. Change all garbage bags, fill merchandise. Assist all customers, guide them on the steps to follow to be able to buy passes to jumo on the trampolines. The hardest part was dealing with supervisors & poorly educated people.
Pros
free jumps
Cons
a lot of work with any secure
Great team, fun working and very welcoming
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2018
A typical day could go either way. It can be busy or it can be very slow depending on the day. They taught me how to deal with money, How to help a costumer in any way I could. The managers were all very nice and respectful never had any problems with them. All the coworker's were all very nice and helpful. We all helped each other out when needed and made sure everyone was in a safe environment. The hardest part was when it was very busy and the computer's would stop working and our costumers would get frustrated and mad. But all the coworker's were there to help out and treat everyone like family.
Pros
Good break times, Free snack and drink.
Cons
Raises
Don’t work here.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 17, 2018
A Typical day at Altitude is frustrating because we would be low on staff because of people quitting or getting fired.The management is horrible they watch cameras 24/7 even when they’re not in the building.Altitude had great stuff when they first started,Now they don’t.Altitude is very strict when it comes to rules.You have to work a certain amount of hours to get a break.The hardest part of the job is when you have to close and there isn’t a big staff that night.They barely will give you hours that’s where the favoritism part comes in.The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get a discount for working there and you get to jump around and have fun while doing your job.Interacting with customers is also enjoyable.
Pros
Interacting with customers
Cons
Management plays favoritism
It was a relatively simple job, but the management was very poor.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXNovember 7, 2018
We had a new manager every month, all of the managers quit at some point, a lot of employees also quit because they did not like the working environment.
Pros
Employees jumped free, discounts for friends and family, easy work
Cons
No benifits, low pay, poor management
Altitude
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 5, 2018
Worked there for my senior year in high school and some of my freshmen year of college, good place cool people. Worked with fellow classmates made the job fun and also you're at a trampoline park it was one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Birthday Cake, pizza, breaks, jumping for free.
Fun and Friendly workplace within Altitude Trampoline Park
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Keller, TXNovember 1, 2018
A typical day at Altitude Trampoline park is checking in and greeting customers. Making sure that our park is as clean as possible. safety and customer service is the number one priority here at Altitude. The Culture here is like no other ! The co-workers are Very friendly, it's like a family bond within the employee's. This job is really easy, there's lnothing hard about it at all. But I have to say that the most enjoyable part about working here is the FREE food, and serving loyal customers.
Unfair
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 28, 2018
Unless you get extremely lucky it is likely that you won’t get promoted and you will he treated very poorly and the people above you in the company don’t care about the concerns you have
Pros
N/a
Cons
Poor management and poor work environment
Its not that bad of a place to go to, to jump, but it isn’t the best place for a job.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 18, 2018
Altitude trampoline park is alright when it comes to just going to go. It isn’t the best place to go to as a job. The hours were bad and the management was bad when I was there. I’m not if it’s improved since I’ve been there, but from what I know, it wasn’t the best.
Pros
Left-over pizza.
Cons
Very short breaks, bad hours, bad management...