Altitude Trampoline Park

Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews

United States241 reviews
Most of the time, work is easy. The weekends and holiday breaks are crazy busy. Like all customer service jobs, you have a mix between "Meh, just let me and my kids jump," to "WhY do yOU HaVe So MaNy RuLeS!? ThIs PlAcE SuCkS!" with a handful of pleasant customers mixed in. Most people working are high school kids, a few college kids, and a young management crew. My personal experience with Altitude franchise business owners is that their trampoline park may be the very first business they have ever owned, so you may be in for a rocky start-up if you start working right after a new park opening. The pay is usually barely above minimum wage for hourly employees, and salary (if you're lucky) for managers is about 25% lower than competitors. No benefits are offerend. There isn't much room for growth for all of the positions, and since most employees are young, employment typically lasts around a year before they quit.
Pros
Get to bounce on trampolines, fun atmosphere, employee discounts
Cons
Low pay, no room for growth, high employee turnover, inexperienced owners, customer service job that has frequent guest confrontations ("too many rules to be fun")
The pay isn’t good enough for what they expect you to do. You never get hours unless you’re the managers favorite. They are unfair and most of the time the managers and team leads sit in their office on the phones the entire time
● Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Altitude Trampoline Park is stupid

● Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Altitude Trampoline Park are stupid
Altitude is a great and fun place to work, although at times working there is not the best, at time the tasks required are tedious and unnecessary. Also some of the other employees there do not follow proper employee conduct and are rarely if ever held accountable for that.
Pros
Get to jump for free, discounted concessions
Cons
Rude coworkers, favorites are played
Leave a review. Help people like you.
A lot of people you work with there are great people who like the job and like being around an area that puts a lot of smiles on people’s faces and makes everyone happy overall.
This was an absolute amazing experience! Interacting with kids and the community gives a great sense of purpose! The owner is amazing and dedicated to the staff.
It was a great learning experience and stepping stone to other jobs. I was able to learn some customer service as well as creating an environment for kids to be safe and have fun.
don't pay overtime dont care about employees. Dock your pay because they made you go over your hours and to many kids working there no respect for management .
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Pretty easy job but management is kinda bad but it depends on some days. But there are times you get to have fun especially on Friday’s and Saturdays but it does get busy
Pros
Co workers are cool
Cons
Some of the management
A typical day at work was watching over trampoline courts ensuring all safety rules
While working their u get to make new friends and become familiar with some of the kids faces who come and jump every Friday and Saturday
Pros
Fun, easy job, get a good amount of hours
Cons
You only get paid 7.25 a hour
My overall experience of working there was amazing. I was able to interact with all kind of individual people. I was able to have fun and love my job. I was excited to come to work. Great pay. Great hours and very comfortable attire to wear everyday.
Pros
Meeting all kind of people
Cons
Not being able to continue to work there
The managers weren’t very fair and mostly rude, the job was easy all you did was stand there but at one point we couldn’t even talk to the costumers which I don’t think was okay at all we should we able to interact with co workers and customers at a place like that.
It was my first job and it wasn’t too hard, it’s just the management is really bad and really won’t try understand your situations you may be in, other than that it’s fine
Pros
Cool environment and fun coworkers
Cons
The management
I would consider you looking into who you’re working with and all There is high schoolers and there’s a s***load of drama and I would just consider not working here
I like the people I work with. Pay isn’t good, but it’s worth working there because of the people I work with. Hours are pretty good and work is simply and easy to pick up.
Although my obvious intentions were of course to begin working to start getting paid, I soon learned that’s not all that came with the job. Along came bonds and memories which I won’t forget and I’ll be forever grateful for.
They provide us with pizza and plenty of other food options as well as sometimes giving us cake or cookies. It is given to us in the break room that way everyone can get some.
I learned alot about what to do in a medical emergency if someone were to get hurt on the trampolines. A typical day consisted of cleaning/monitoring trampolines guest.
I would say my time at altitude was nice I got along with just about everyone but there was just always drama going on with mangers and employees and everything. I would say for the most part they were definitely understanding about a lot of things that happened in my personal life that would conflict with my work schedule but for the most part they were pretty good at that but there would be times that I would schedule a day off and they would still schedule me for the days I needed off so that was really the only annoying part but other then that it was great!
I've worked here for over a year and I got promoted, but the work environment can be toxic. Managers work with team leads and other employees to eliminate any issues. I have learned to work better with customers and coworkers.
Altitude was a comfortable and positive environment for me, I enjoyed working with everyone there and learned so much from everyone, especially the managers. They were always very understanding, and my work never went unnoticed. The distance got to be a lot to drive, and I using more gas to get there then what I got paid, and the hours were sometimes competitive.