Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews in Huntsville, AL

The job was fun
Cashier, court monitor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 14, 2019
We had fun times at the job. The management had a lot of favoritism and it showed through scheduling and placement at work. They need to work on that, besides that it’s ok
Work place should be fun but was made to not be so
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2018
Most front desk seem to enjoy the job much more than those on the courts monitoring the customers. This is due to them being more favored by management. Also a new general manager was hired, who then continued to over-staff the park with his preferred employees, and giving them a large amount of hours while cutting the hours of other employees who had been there for long amounts of time. This caused for a large amount of employees who either still work there or quit to completely dislike even stepping into work due to it not being worth the little money made.
Pros
You could jump when the park was not busy
Cons
Poor hours and unfair payment
My favorite job.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 9, 2017
I love the energy here. I love that I don’t hate going to work. Weekdays are slower than weekends but the people I work with make things fun. I love the management. Descent hours. Pretty good pay, better than some. Great for first jobs and college students who need a part time job. Hours vary on your availability, the more you’re available, the more hours you’ll most likely get.
Pros
Make lots of friends and have fun while getting experience.
Cons
On your feet during your shift.