Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews in Little Rock, AR

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Altitude
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 5, 2018
Worked there for my senior year in high school and some of my freshmen year of college, good place cool people. Worked with fellow classmates made the job fun and also you're at a trampoline park it was one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Birthday Cake, pizza, breaks, jumping for free.
Great place to take your children
Party Host, Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 3, 2018
Management sucked. They have favorites of course and some staff appeared racists. If you confronted management about their wrong doing it’s automatic termination.
Pros
Working with the kids were fun, Those tips while being a party host helped with my bills while in college
Cons
No benefits offered unless you were part of management, Staff favorites and if you aren’t one it created an uneasy work environment
Terrible place to work
Party Host/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 3, 2018
The managers were awful and if you didn’t share their beliefs and weren’t their favorites, you were targeted. They also played employees off each other to try and get them to turn on each other. They’d purposefully schedule you as a court monitor to punish you from getting tips as a party host if they were mad at you no matter how many rave reviews you received as a host! They made me cry once and an employee hugged me, and they were targeted and got in trouble for this! Terrible work environment, and if you aren’t conservative you will be gone fast!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Management, Some staff backstabbing
Productive and Enjoyable
Court Monitor, Party Host, and Concession Stand (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 29, 2016
Altitude was always a radiant and enjoyable environment to be in. Fellow workers, for the most part, enjoyed their job, and enjoyed each other. There was never a dull day, making it a job you didn't regret going to everyday.
Pros
Relationships with coworkers
Cons
Sometimes the children can be difficult to handle
Safe, Clean, Fun Atmosphere
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 21, 2016
Loved the company, culture, and owners who I was employed by. Able to learn and apply many skills such as
Time management
Scheduling of no less than 60 employees
P&L analysis
Meet and exceed financial goals to reach business plan
Details upon request