Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews in Monroe, LA

Worked While in College
TEAM LEAD/ ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 21, 2018
Altitude Trampoline Park was a job i took on as soon as they opened. I was in college and it was something to help pay for school things. I ended up staying way longer than intended because the staff were great friends but the customers could be stressful at times.
Altitude Trampoline park
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 3, 2017
Altitude Trampoline Park has a great working environment , the emeployees are usually very friendly and active with customers . My time their I developed new people skills, different ways to communicate with people . The only thing about this job is that you will have sore feet and aching back from standing up all day with no shoes on the hard floor . The owners that were over my location were for the most part very kind and outgoing and loved to get new ideas from employees .
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 13, 2017
The hardest part about the job is to please every customer and their kids. We have to have to be fair in most situations dealing with the children out on the court and allowing everyone to be happy. Some children refuse to listen to the court monitors out working and its hard for us to have them listen, but overall its a fun and exciting place to work at.