Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews for Lead Recruiter

Fun place to work
Cashier Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 4, 2019
It was a fun place to work. After only 2 weeks of working here I was promoted to Team Lead. Hours were flexible. I very much enjoyed working here and would definitely go back if I were back in Texas.
Fun Job to work while in school
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 26, 2018
This job was fantastic for me, the culture and environment were pleasant and fun. It isn't a serious long term career option for many, unless you plan to reach management, but it is great for those in school or needing a fairly laid back job.
Pros
Jump all you want for free
Cons
Kids can be annoying sometimes
Fun and Friendly workplace within Altitude Trampoline Park
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Keller, TXNovember 1, 2018
A typical day at Altitude Trampoline park is checking in and greeting customers. Making sure that our park is as clean as possible. safety and customer service is the number one priority here at Altitude. The Culture here is like no other ! The co-workers are Very friendly, it's like a family bond within the employee's. This job is really easy, there's lnothing hard about it at all. But I have to say that the most enjoyable part about working here is the FREE food, and serving loyal customers.
Worked While in College
TEAM LEAD/ ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 21, 2018
Altitude Trampoline Park was a job i took on as soon as they opened. I was in college and it was something to help pay for school things. I ended up staying way longer than intended because the staff were great friends but the customers could be stressful at times.
Fun place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 19, 2018
Altitude was a fun place to work, but due to over-hiring, work hours began to get cut resulting in many people quitting because of a loss of pay. Otherwise it is a fun place to go.
ATP, good for part-time.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Altitude is a great place to work...assuming three very important things. Number 1: you love kids. Number 2: you are responsible and capable of maintaining order in difficult situations. Number 3: you are sociable and capable of talking to all sorts of people without much trouble. While I worked there I was advanced rather quickly and the management people were always solid. It's a great job but sometimes the clients that come in are just the worst kind of people to deal with.
Fast pace environment
Cashier Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, ALJune 2, 2017
Altitude is a good employment opportunity for first time jobs, but for someone looking to support themselves altitude is not a fit place. The management is subpar and the atmosphere among co workers is at times not work appropriate.
Pros
Chances to advance
Cons
Poor management