Altitude Trampoline Park Employee Reviews for Monitor

Relaxed place to work
Court Monitor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 14, 2019
It was a very easy job, mostly just watching kids for a few hours or working the register. It was new so it was kind of slow but overall a very laid-back job with very friendly and flexible management.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not many hours
fun environment ok working place
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMay 10, 2019
I don't like working here anymore I barely get hours and when we're slow it's a very boring job and I don't get paid enough to pay for my the bills I need to pay.
Pros
discount on snacks and jump
Cons
boring most of the time
Very time consuming tiring
Court Monitor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oswego, ILApril 27, 2019
When I worked there I once asked for extra hours and my manager didn’t allow it so I clocked out but hung out with my friend that also worked there with me there after and my manager thought I was still working and tried to take my phone. Then she came back to tell me I cant talk to him so either I go home or I stay away from him because she “heard complaints”. On another day I was in school and got an email saying that my other manager who NEVER comes in changed my schedule that hasn’t been switched for a week and I already had things planned and yet they have the nerve to tell us we have to change our availability a week in advanced and they can just change ours within hours?!
Pros
Free food on teen nights*depends*, jump for free
Cons
Poor management, no control over work hours/days, doesn’t give extra shifts, doesn’t respond to texts, has favorites
very ennergetic and fantastic to work at
Floor Monitor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 2, 2019
overall its a really fun place to work at. all of the employees makes you feel as though you are apart of a family. the only troublesome thing is the management there due to the fact that most site in the office and talk. other than that very chill and great place to work at, also very flexible.
Pros
flexible schedules, great work environment, children friendly.
Cons
managment paying attention.
It was an okay place to work at. Enjoyed in the beginning but towards the end hated it
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHApril 2, 2019
A usual day of work consisted of five hours max unless you took a double shift. Management was pretty good I guess. If one of the managers didn’t like you you got treated differently
Pros
Get to jump for free
Cons
Unfair treatment
Fun workplace
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 10, 2019
A usual day at work work consists of just standing around watching people since we can’t jump with the kids and a lot of the time there’s to many people there working so 2 people will be at a station and they will still get mad at you.
Pros
You get to jump for free and get family discounts
Cons
Short breaks
It’s a good starter job.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OHFebruary 8, 2019
Everyone who works here is great. Management works with your schedule and going to school. Good pay. I’ve learned how to deal with difficult customers from working here.
Pros
Discounted jumps on certain days
Cons
Short breaks
A great place to have fun and run around and blow some steam off.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2019
My typical workday consisted of standing there and watching out for people not doing the right things, such as running , or not following posted rules. I learned how to work with people both young and old, and i developed a better sense of cooperation with people. The hardest part about my job was having to pay close attention to my surroundings and be quick to see if everything was running smoothly. The culture is very diverse and it is always great to see people getting along and having fun together. The most enjoyable part was getting to see kids smiling because they are enjoying themselves.
Pros
decent break in between, fun environment
Cons
management was sometimes lacking
productive, fun and entertaining
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 1, 2019
Altitude has good management. a typical day of work includes interacting with customers and safety of all jumpers. the most important part of the job is keeping the park clean and safe.
Fun workplace with trampolines
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 29, 2018
I wouldn't recommend this job they don't give you enough hours and if you ask to work more hours or try to pick up an shift they don't let you. I kind of saw favorites a lot with managers and court monitors it was mainly family that worked a lot of shifts or people that would kiss up to the manager.
Good Part Time Job
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 26, 2018
It's fun as a part-time job and for the most part pretty easy, but some of the children can get very rowdy and are sometimes just plain ignorant to their own personal safety. Some of the parents can also make a huge scene if their child accidentally gets hurt. We try to prevent them from getting Inguries, but they are bound to happen to here, so be prepared to deal with them. Some parents and children also believe that they are above the staff and they don't have to follow the safety rules and these are the people who normally get hurt or frustrated when their children get hurt. It can get annoying dealing with these people, but thankfully this isn't the majority of the customers who come to visit. Also, you should like working with kids because there are a ton of them here.
Pros
Free access to the park
Cons
Annoying teenagers
Very good environment with clients and co workers
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXDecember 13, 2018
The job was slow paced, really good fair managers, everybody always got along with each other. You get to meet every day clients and teen night was the most packed.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not many breaks
Usually a fun place to work, but also stressful.
Court Monitor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2018
Hard work is not typically acknowledged and pay is not good. Overall hours are not good because they hire so many people and schedule few people- usually the same ones. They also tend to under-staff.
Don’t work here.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCNovember 17, 2018
A Typical day at Altitude is frustrating because we would be low on staff because of people quitting or getting fired.The management is horrible they watch cameras 24/7 even when they’re not in the building.Altitude had great stuff when they first started,Now they don’t.Altitude is very strict when it comes to rules.You have to work a certain amount of hours to get a break.The hardest part of the job is when you have to close and there isn’t a big staff that night.They barely will give you hours that’s where the favoritism part comes in.The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get a discount for working there and you get to jump around and have fun while doing your job.Interacting with customers is also enjoyable.
Pros
Interacting with customers
Cons
Management plays favoritism
It was a relatively simple job, but the management was very poor.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXNovember 7, 2018
We had a new manager every month, all of the managers quit at some point, a lot of employees also quit because they did not like the working environment.
Pros
Employees jumped free, discounts for friends and family, easy work
Cons
No benifits, low pay, poor management
Unfair
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 28, 2018
Unless you get extremely lucky it is likely that you won’t get promoted and you will he treated very poorly and the people above you in the company don’t care about the concerns you have
Pros
N/a
Cons
Poor management and poor work environment
Its not that bad of a place to go to, to jump, but it isn’t the best place for a job.
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 18, 2018
Altitude trampoline park is alright when it comes to just going to go. It isn’t the best place to go to as a job. The hours were bad and the management was bad when I was there. I’m not if it’s improved since I’ve been there, but from what I know, it wasn’t the best.
Pros
Left-over pizza.
Cons
Very short breaks, bad hours, bad management...
Great Place to get a Start on your career
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2018
I worked at altitude as a summer job and the company was good to me. I learned that jobs don't come easy so you have to wrk hard to hold your position. Every day started with a clock in then I would rotate from each area of the trampoline park every thirty minutes until my shift ended. Depending on how long my shift was determined the amount of breaks I had that day. Hardest part of this job was the fact that I could not sit down, that tired my legs out but other than that the job was laid back and fun for the time being.
Pros
Free Pizza, Free exercise
Cons
Breaks are short, No sitting down
Excellent place to work
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 24, 2018
Excellent place to work for a High School Student.
A typical day involved monitoring the trampoline park and sometimes helping out with parties. Would recommend this place to others.
Altitude court monitor
Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 16, 2018
The job is honestly only for high school students who don't NEED money , but want a little extra in their hands. Anyone over the age of 18 will be stressed out , and over-worked for not enough money.
Pros
Free jump hours
Cons
Too much time on your feet, not enough breaks, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altitude Trampoline Park. Our community is ready to answer.

Altitude Trampoline Park Reviews by Location