Altium Packaging
58Below average

Altium Packaging Employee Reviews

United States315 reviews
Good
It’s a good place to work, if you like to be part of something bigger. You can see the effort of you work every time you go out side and buy a product that is using the container you work with.
It's fun
This job is easy. But it gets hot on sunmertime. I would recommend young adults working here. There's an advancement when you're doing a great job. Fun!
Monkey Man
Did other extruders jobs & wasn’t compensated, only singled out when things went wrong. Was fired when I did finally stand up for myself & didn’t kiss anyone’s behind!
run away dont walk
new name same infrastructure same leadership typical day is no trust no leadership and telling employees what they want to here. President is false. Good luck
Racist place
I think this place dont treat dark skin people fare especially an D shift the team leader and the supervisor they Both need to resign because they messing up that company. like for example I’m a permanent employee who never late for are absent and they trained a temporary work who start work after me how to become a operator and not only that there work policy said you can’t change from one position to another until after 6 months but they promoted a white guy so racist
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Very good place to work
Good place to work good pay lots of over time good supervisors good training family friendly care about the customer make plastic bottle work 6bdays a week
Horrible work hours
If you don’t want a life outside of work this is the place for you. Management was horrible with communication and improving the working environment and only cared about a profit. This is the only company I’ve worked at that management or supervisors didn’t work on the weekends or holidays but expected their employees to work.
Management are Racist
They don’t know what they’re hired for and use their position to oppress and discriminate against people like me who is only there to work. Some people work for the money, some work for the passion they have for the job they’re assigned. That click if you not part of them they treat you like trash. Real disorganized place to work at.
Horrible treatment
If you settle to work here be prepared. I have trained in every area to best help in the company. I was told by management I should just be happy to have a job. This is a go no where job. They dont appreciate you one bit. Yearly raises are in the pennies. DONT DO IT
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
It is one big con
separation from clicks if you don't join the union.
Work days are long and mandatory overtime is always an issue. The union there does little to nothing and hasn't seen a pay raise for time. During A union meeting during negotiation time, our area rep was not able to attend because she was hung over is what we were told by a Union Stewart. Also they would tell us what was on the table for negotiations like it was a secrete. I left the meeting and went back to work and removed myself from the union. I did not last long there as a result.
productive hard working place
Hard working environment
Some days can be difficult and challenging.

temperature inside varies on seasons

could be hot or cool.

Loud area, will need correct PPE given by employer
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Good
Very well cleaned facility to work in.
Good enviornment to work in. Good atmosphere, you have your ups and downs just like every other job but overall is a good workplace.
Was only a temporary job.
In the short time that I worked for a CCC. I got a love of learning how to recognize quality in deficiency. Where and how to watch for mistakes and packaging also? Try to carry something good from each job. I do.
keep your ambiance clean and stay at safe at all times
It is enjoyable working there but however there or some people who or not easy to work with but i do my best to maintain cheerfulness and professionalism at all time.
Pros
Safety is first
terrible place to work
machines always messing up and bosses don't care maintenance is no good and management don't care lots of folks come in and get sent home other folks just work when they want
Pros
Cons
poor training
Good learning environment
The company is based on sonority. Communicate with management and they will work with you. At times it can get stressful and other times there’s no much work. Enjoyed my time there as a temp.
Good job
Lots of work, need more replacement parts. There's always something broke, so you'll have alot of time fixing mechanical items. People are nice to work with, not alot of issues there.
N/a
A Typical day at work get up at 6AM to 6PM lunch breaks was ok 2 ten minute breaks 1 half an hour break the people there are very nice everybody helps you with what needs to be done and help you learn there is 40 hours threw the week they give you 6 hours overtime its only mandatory some times not mandatory we all work together its all about a team there i learned to stay focus because the second you lose focus you can hurt yourself
Progressive, Adaptive, and Attentive work environment
CCC succeeds in connecting its teams, making it clear (on an individual basis) that each and every employee's contribution is essential to the company's overall health and progress.

The culture is strong; the company has a solid and welcoming identity. Though I do not know much about the packaging sciences, I always felt assured that the company had a good foundation in the industry.

I completed my tenure with a notably improved sense of presentation, punctuality, and professionalism.

Horrible management.
The first shift management is a joke. The first shift manager is married to the plant manager. That's the beginning of the issues. They play favorites and let a few "special" employees get by with anything. These employees get to treat other employees terrible and when something is said to management nothing gets fixed. This has been going on for years.
They are a good company
My work is good just the travel back n forth i have learned numerous of things in the process of being a blow mold operator but im willing to learn more.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altium Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9