Altman Specialty Plants Employee Review

View all Altman Specialty Plants reviews

It was fun working there but Management sucked
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2018
They were a great company to work for until people started getting fired and they switched around management. The job is fairly easy although management is always breathing down your neck and being nit picky. Almost from the very beginning I feared that I’d be let go due to witnessing how they let so many people go all the time. There’s no job security whatsoever. The Home Depot’s were a pleasure to work with and the staff was very helpful and courteous in all my needs. I would recommend working here but don’t plan on staying for too long unless you become one of their favorites. They work you to death for the small salary and basic benefits, telling you that you work whatever hours necessary in order to complete your job. My days consisted of 12hr days and wouldn’t get home till late in the evening and STILL have to do more work such as emails, inventory, etc. etc. There’s no compensation for mileage and traveling. They bother you on your days off and are always blowing up your phone about something. You can’t even enjoy your holidays because they’re always calling or texting. If you do work here I would recommend being hourly that way you get the most for your time and work.
Pros
Benefits, learn some beneficial skills
Cons
Management sucks, doesn’t compensate for traveling, work you to death, no job security, favoritism

Other Altman Specialty Plants Employee Reviews

Labor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Peyton, COMay 31, 2019
Learn organization skills , management skills , and self awareness. Facility is operated using booming systems and is temperature regated. Is a great place to learn basics of agriculture.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Pesticides
Awesome Job.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2019
This job is great for morning people. If you love to wake up early and get the job done before 3 then this is the job for you. Great hours, good pay, and the people are really laid back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Altman Specialty Plants. Our community is ready to answer.