Alvarez & Marsal Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 44 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim management, performance improvement and business advisory services. A&M delivers specialist operational, consulting and industry expertise to management and investors seeking to accelerate performance, overcome challenges and maximize value across the corporate and investment lifecycles. Founded in 1983, the firm is known for its distinctive restructuring heritage, hands-on approach and relentless focus on execution and results.
You’re seeing all 243 jobs at Alvarez & Marsal because we can’t find any available jobs at Alvarez & Marsal close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 699 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Be careful of burnout. Management will work with you if you prove your own worth. Depends on the team you join, work/life balance can be difficult.
People were not very friendly. Cold environment - not a team working environment at all. Management mainly - stiff and cold. Employees not very friendly No incentives for employees as no one willing to work with or teach about company. One training session with HR was good.
The Company is run extremely well. There is minimal bureaucracy and pay is great. Hard workers are recognized and there is amble room to move up if you put in the work. However, the culture has a downside. Work is extremely demanding (just the nature of the business) and highly stressful. You are expected to be on call on weekends, holidays or whenever the client needs it.
It really depends on your location and team you work with. Assistants are overworked and underpaid and offered zero flexibility. Benefits are very good.
Supportive place with helpful managers and peers. There was an effort to help integrate new employees. Also, inter department collegiality and collaboration.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 17 questions about working at Alvarez & Marsal. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Alvarez & Marsal employees.
Insights from 21 Indeed users who have interviewed with Alvarez & Marsal within the last 5 years.
Tell me about some of your entrepreneurial experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Alvarez & Marsal?Published on May 24, 2021
- Alvarez & Marsal