Alverno Clinical Laboratories Employee Reviews in Chicago, IL

Unrealistic Compensation
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 7, 2018
I like the people I work with and the culture. However, the lack of competitive compensation is causing me to leave. This also causes very high turnover.
Fun and productive
Phlebotomist lll (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2017
I love what I do I love my patients and I go in do my job and leave . Super busy lab and always learning new things. The managers in the lab are great .
Work day
Phlebotomist III (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2016
My work day starts at 4am. Once I clock in I do the morning rounds until 730am, after that I'm charge at the desk making sure the work is done, going over results with the doctors, receiving samples, aliquot samples, some filing and faxing and issuing out the breaks. My supervisor gives me special assignments that needs to be accomplished a lot of times its a busy and productive day. my co-workers are very good workers, I love the challenge of my job. I really love the fact that we're helping people to try and make them get well
I really loved this lab!!
Senior Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2016
SmithKline Lab was my second lab experience to work in and my first lab that was operating with structure. I loved it immediately! Every area had structure and form! Everyone was pleasant to work with and we all worked together for the same result. To get the job finished. It was a lab of a huge team! Teamwork was what any one would see when they came into this lab. It was a pleasure and an honor working here.