Alverno Clinical Laboratories Employee Reviews for Senior Phlebotomist

Awful
Phlebotomist III (Former Employee) –  Munster, INFebruary 14, 2019
Manager was a joke, would go to her with problems and she did nothing ! Had a note on door “ don’t zone to me with issue, unless you have a solution” isn’t that what management is for .....she would tell her friends what was being said when you went to her with issue ...she could careless about midnight staff !!
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything but patients
Alverno
Phlebotomist II/III (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INMay 23, 2018
Alverno was the first company I started off being a Phlebotomist. I truly enjoyed working for them but the hours I had was not working for my everyday life. Alverno Was a very great company to work for.
Lab
Phlebotomist III (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILOctober 3, 2016
The lab staff are a commonly forgotten crew that deal with a variety of people demanding and complaining on a daily basis, but without their skills and the skills of the phlebotomists the tests needed would not be resulted. Hats off to all the lab workers and phlebotomists and their hard work.
Work day
Phlebotomist III (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2016
My work day starts at 4am. Once I clock in I do the morning rounds until 730am, after that I'm charge at the desk making sure the work is done, going over results with the doctors, receiving samples, aliquot samples, some filing and faxing and issuing out the breaks. My supervisor gives me special assignments that needs to be accomplished a lot of times its a busy and productive day. my co-workers are very good workers, I love the challenge of my job. I really love the fact that we're helping people to try and make them get well
Productive place to work.
Phlebotomist Tech II (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INFebruary 10, 2016
Working for this company was a great experience, i enjoyed the environment. and the coworkers i worked with in the emergency department.