Alverno Clinical Laboratories Employee Review

View all Alverno Clinical Laboratories reviews

A very competative workplace. Overall enjoyed my employment with Alverno Clinical Labs. I learned a great deal from co-workers and management.
Lab Assistant III / Phlebotomist III (Former Employee) –  Chesterton, INDecember 10, 2014
Very good work environment. I learned a great deal while working with Alverno Clinical Labs. Enjoyed co-workers diversity in culture and knowledge. Hardest part of my job on some occasions was dealing with errors and correction them in a timely fashion. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work through problems with co-workers. Each had good ideas for organizing work load during our shift to finish with the least amount of error and then having the feeling that a good days work had been accomplished.
Pros
Able to move around within the company for new learning opportunities.

Other Alverno Clinical Laboratories Employee Reviews

Fast pace with lots of learning opportunities
PHLEBOTOMY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  1701 S Creasy Lane Lafayette INJune 23, 2019
Constant education to keep us up to date on the newest/best medical procedures available. Open 24 hrs, 365 days a year, so please be aware of hours required
Good place for growth
Anatomical Pathology Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INMay 13, 2019
The company offered many opportunities to advance within the company and offered the appropriate training and courses to become certified for certain positions.