Alvita Home Care Employee Reviews

Team oriented environment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2018
I have worked at Alvita for around 3 years. I've been able to grow and advance and truly believe management is invested in those who work hard. The company continues to grow and is not afraid to promote from within.
Not one of the Best agencies
Companion/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 11, 2018
If you can't take on cases..They will blackball you from other jobs.. very cut throat and from my experience they care only about money..Not thier workers..will do anything for a new client even lie
They will ask you to recommend people and you get a bonus and you never get it...
Pros
Nice Cases
Cons
If they can't find you work..forget about unemployment, This company will not pay it..
Productive, quick paced workplace
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  231 W 29th Street, New York, NYFebruary 9, 2018
The company is small and growing very quickly, with a management that is clearly interested in keeping everybody aware and grounded of the company goals. The team mentality extends to the atmosphere here as well; positively minded and quick paced. Compensation and benefits are not competitive, and the hours are not very flexible, but I am not the best source on this, as I am still technically a contractor set to go full time at some point.
Pros
Great positive environment, completely transparent operations
Cons
Hours not flexible, office very spartan
Competitive and fun work environment.
Paroll (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2018
i have worked for Alvita Care for about 2 years now and absolutely love what i do. i enjoy coming in every day and putting myself to the test with my daily tasks. i would absolutely recommend Avlita Care as a career path not only because of the amazing benefits but also because of the great staff that works there and how nice the owners and management team treat you.
Pros
Competitive, fast growing, mom and pop, hands on ownership.
Quick Passed Team work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  231 W 29stFebruary 8, 2018
I was just recently hired but Alvita to take on the coordinator position.I was nervous, as everyone is to start a new job, but they train you very well and everyone works together. All my managers are helpful, friendly, and open to answer all my questions. The hardest part is it is quite fast past, if someone calls out unexpectedly you have to scramble to find someone new but there are other coordinators here that are willingly to help.
Pros
teamwork, friendly work environment
Excellent Opportunity - Startup Culture - Growing Quickly
Finance (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2018
This is a fast-paced growing business with great management and really nice people

Awesome opportunity to learn about the booming home care industry as well as how a small business operates

Startup company = days can be extremely busy but work hours typically range from 9am-5pm

Management truly cares about its employees and rewards them for outstanding work

This is a great place to work!
Pros
Mom & Pop Company, Excellent Career Advancement & Learning Opportunities
Caring group
Care Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 18, 2017
I worked for Alvita Care for a number of years and during my employment with them they were always a caring group of people in the corporate office. The staff made every effort to make sure that the clients and working stuff had everything within reason that was needed.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
The Health Benfit package for those who work full time is not as competitive as i would have liked.
Excellent
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2017
The coordinator cares. They talk with you and communicate with you. You feel part of a team. Any question and or concerns the coordinator listens and takes care of any problems. Everyone communicates with you respectfully.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No vacation pay
Excellent home care agency
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2017
Per diem work is usually offered, free lunch time is given. They help find work for you according to your availability. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing change in the clients health status.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
per diem
Productive and family orient place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York city ManhattanMay 13, 2017
It was okay working for the company no problem there nothing to tell it amazing work place you get hours when they have it they run good schedule good company
Not true to their word
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, Long Island and QueensMay 4, 2016
Alvita Care makes the company to be what they are not.
They promise but do not deliver.
The company's staff used to be staffed at the clients home is not what they say when you are trying to sell the client.
Pros
Mom and Pop run business
Cons
You sell and they can't deliver, they don't give you the tools to succeed
Produtuve
Assisting patients (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2015
On a daily basis, we are work very hard to ensure the parents needs and wants are provided. I learned that being polite and calm with the patients helps get the job done.
My experian with the companies i work for was great. I enjoyed the time i spent on the job.
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2014
A typical day at work is a need base for my patient work is done on a timely matter.
Pros
Do yorr job in follow the campany rules...
Cons
Only time wi tell...
Very fun workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 15, 2013
My shift starts from 9 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m. I enjoy my job and I love working with my clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alvita Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about