Always Best Care Employee Reviews

Always Best Cate
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 14, 2018
My experience as an employee with Always Best Care was great. There was a lot of opportunity for work assignments. I really appreciate my time with that company.
Hands on training
In Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  East Liverpool, OHAugust 13, 2018
You get the experience working with others, cook there meals, clean there house, help them with going to the bathroom, help them get showers, get them ready to go to Dialysis.
Pros
Talking to the clients
Cons
It hurts when you get to attached and they don't need you anymore.
Very unorganized place of business!
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2018
They did not have enough employees to cover the clients they cared for so it cause people to have to stay over for hours or another 6 to 12 hour after you done 12 hour. They will hire anyone to do anything to keep there checks coming. I loved my client hate I had to leave her god bless all that come behind me.
It is a good job
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 8, 2018
This a good job if you are in between jobs, or looking for extra income. You get to choose your hours and schedule. It is job that heavily depends on your social/costumer service skills. The pay is low and there are no benefits, at least at this location.
Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAAugust 8, 2018
ABC is a fun place to work, the staff is caring and so are the other caregivers. They will always work with you! They have many different resources for caregivers if they’re in need of some help.
Pros
401k plan
Cons
No benefits health etc
Fun Workplace
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CAAugust 3, 2018
- I learn how to work in a team and also in a fast pace working environment. It is fun to help others when they are needed and it is like family. I love working for Always Best Care because they care about the employee.
A Good Company to Work For
Special Aide Nurse/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2018
This was an okay place to work for except that there were never enough hours.

The management team was very accommdating and my fellow co-workers were team players.

Being a caregiving, I did not work in an "office" environment, but in the home of the client.
Pros
Employer was accommodating and so were the other employees.
Cons
N/a
Not worth the pay
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 31, 2018
They want you to bend over backwards but the pay isn’t worth the drive and time. Your really left to figure things out on your own very or no little help when something pops up
Very good company to work for.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brookpark, OHJuly 30, 2018
Always best care is one of the best home care company’s they always have someone to send out to clients houses the staff is great and very understanding in any situation.
Lack of management
Scheduling coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 18, 2018
Rude and unprofessional not considerate of employees they do not let you take lunch breaks The owner of the place only cares about her revenue and does not care about anything else
Enjoyable work environment
Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 12, 2018
I really enjoyed my time with always best care wonderful office staff . The staff was very wonderful, always took scheduling into consideration. you could always pick up hours as needed.
Encouraging and productive
Caregiver/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 3, 2018
Caring for others has been my passion for years. I am going to school for nursing and ABC helped me follow my dreams, while staying in my field and gaining experience.
Pros
off on sundays
Cons
getting attached to a client
A productive and fun place to work with the clients.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
A productive, clean and professional working environment. I enjoy providing excellent home health care for my clients. The working hours are comparitable and there is opportunity to get more training to become a CNA.
Tough work environment
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 19, 2018
Difficult place to work because too much was required for very little staff. I was often asked to do things that were unreasonable to accomplish. Too stressful.
ABC has a nice staff!
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJune 17, 2018
the staff is very nice and easy to talk to. They genuinely care about their employees. Very nice company to work for. I would say that they are just like family!
Ok job
In Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed working with the seniors I cared for and became god friends with. A typical day at work would begin with morning wake up. Morning grooming prep/assistance. Morning breakfast. Reading the paper. Daily errands. Medications. Daily assistance. Lunch prep. Schedual and transporting to and from doctor appointments. Logged daily events
Pros
Learning new things with new people
Cons
establishing a good companionship for a short period of time.
Felt safe working there.
In -home Senior Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed working with the elderly at always best care. Clients were always respectful and nice with me. I spent little time in this company due to my pregnancy but I really recommend to work here.
Pros
flexible shifts.
Cons
low in hours.
Unorganized ownership/management
Marketing/Admissions/Coordination (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, IN 47802June 6, 2018
This franchise was locally managed by inexperienced owners. They lacked management of people and understanding of the aging populations being served. Additionally, the CEO did not grasp cultural differences and was often viewed by those purchasing our services and employees as professionally rude.
Pros
Those we provided services to were appreciative.
Cons
Owner/management mistreated those we served and staff.
wonderful people to work for
home health aide (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 5, 2018
understanding people they worked with my schedule and the RN is very knowledgeable. I had alot going on and everyone there helped and I feel like they cared about it.
The company has since became VA clients only. I had to travel hour to and from work. Not enough clients in my area. Overall not a bad company.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 5, 2018
Always Best Care ,has since switched over to VA. clients only. So, one will have to inquire there about these questions again. Al has changed. It was hard for me to obtaine 40 hours because i lived in another city an hour away. There wasnt much work in my area.
Pros
Helping VA clients
Cons
Travel can be far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Always Best Care. Our community is ready to answer.