Always Best Care Employee Reviews

Great place to work owners are awesome people.
NAR (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WA 98499June 17, 2019
I loved my live in job. I really liked the client and her family, we were close.I was really sad to have to leave. But sometimes that is the way it goes.
It is an awesome company to work for they are very productive
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAJune 17, 2019
My days and nights on each job was very challenging but great. I learned that no two people are the exact same. Management is very understanding and mandated. The homes I went into were always home felt and the clients were nice and friend with being very satisfying with their services. The hardest part of my job is knowing I cant stay longer than is required. The most enjoyable part of my job is the client in how they felt about me working with them.
Pros
Not being able to give them the fullness of my strengths
Cons
Empathy
Worst place I ever worked
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 11, 2019
There is nothing good about this place. Please don’t take out insurance because the will steal your money. The management is very hard to deal with. They tell the patients that you will do things for them that is against the law for you to do.
Pros
Cons
The entire company
fast paced
CAREGIVER (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 10, 2019
It was temporary position. It was a fast paced environment. I had no benefits there and would work 40-50 hours weekly which did include some over night and 24 hour shifts
Best place I’ve worked for!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 1, 2019
I enjoyed my time with the company and would always work with them again. They care about their workers and the pay is decent. Best job I’ve ever had.
Always Best Care
Patient care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTMay 22, 2019
Always Best Care had a basic interview. I gave my identification to them. They made copies to keep in my file. I started work right away. And I have no complaints.
Pros
communication
Cons
sometimes they dont have work available.
Family oriented
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMay 22, 2019
This company is family oriented. They’re flexible with working with the demands of having a family. Their clientele is usually in-home setting where requires less stress at times.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours
n/a
C nA (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTMay 20, 2019
healthcare experience providing compassionate care in an acute rehabilitation, and long term care environment; excited to showcase my nursing abilities and education to positively influence patient care.
easy job but not worth it
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 9, 2019
You will be used up with little to no appreciation. Pay is not good and raises are cents if any at all. Unorganized and hours can be limited. Its an easy job but not worth the headache of being called when you are off.
Pros
easy job
Cons
no appreication with little pay
If you need a job. Your hired.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 24, 2019
I worked there 3 plus yrs. No benefits at all. The more i gave myself to the company so we can keep a good reputation ; as in five star company, The more I'm used up .All the money generates within the office.The owners benefit 100% , while we work hard for them to live well and we the employees barely making a living. Overall, good experience to never work under a company like that. word for the wise.
Cons
Good company to work for.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 21, 2019
It’s a good place to work don’t like to give overtime. They pay ok as long as you’re a good worker. Their a good company they’ll work with you if you can work with them. Easy scheduling. I think they need benefits to keep you there.
I like working there
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 19, 2019
I loved working with them I worked with a wonderful lady I took care of her five days a week I cooked and cleaned for her I got really close to her I miss her the other caregiver were wonderful the bosses were good as well.
Cases mostly for CNA work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hobe Sound, FLApril 4, 2019
They worked with me for my schedule and hours. They mostly have cases for CNA's not RN's. They added the phone call in to make it easier to track hours worked.
This was most definitely not the job for me.
Habtech (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 1, 2019
The only good thing I can say about this company is they have some of the most loveavle clients. The people you have to work for(in the company) and with (also in the company) are the downside.
Been with the agency since 2012...I like working for them
Home Health aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2019
Always Best Care is a great agency....I wish they paid more but overall it’s ok....in 6 yrs I haven’t really advanced & only received one raise...certain staff members make it easy & convenient for you while others go out they way to be rude or inconsistent when it comes to finding you work to best fit your schedule or financially being able to be comfortable with what your making & being able to survive overall
Horrible place to work I would not recommend it
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fallston, MDMarch 1, 2019
Horrible place to work I would not recommend it. Had to call the Better Business Bureau due to discrimination against the white race you will work your butt off for a little nothing pay had to call the Maryland labor board because I had money taken out of my paycheck By Management I really think indeed needs to take this job off their listing! Management also had anger issues yelled at me constantly you are not properly trained at all they throw you to the wolves and expect you to learn on your own but when you make mistakes there right there to Yell at you for your mistakes
Pros
Cons
Everything wrong Do you not work here
Terrible management
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INFebruary 26, 2019
I left a job for them. They then told me two days after start date that the client backed out. They offered me two hr shifts 25 miles from me with no miles paid between clients. They bill all of their clients 24$ an hr and pay their workers 9$ they have no benefits and the schedules aren't flexible. Family members were reported for abuse and it was never looked into because they didn't want to lose a 24 hr client.
Fun place to work
HOME CARE GIVER (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAFebruary 20, 2019
The owner/operators were the best! they treated the staff with respect and genuinely cared about all of their employees. I didn't stay with the company long because I stated going to school, but I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a career in the healthcare field!
Horrible experience
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 12, 2019
Was promised full time hours and i think i saw maybe one 40 hour week, they are very unorganized when it comes to which caretakers are on schedule for the day and who is going to which client. All around bad experience.
Pros
Spending time with the clients and getting to know them, helping them with their ADL's
Very controlling unprofessional company
Markerter (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJanuary 31, 2019
Not easy management to get along with , very harsh ownership and rude to the staff and customers was not a pleasure to work for , I wouldn’t refer this company only because they aren’t pleasant to work for
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Always Best Care. Our community is ready to answer.