Always Best Care

Always Best Care Employee Reviews for Personal Assistant

Found 7 reviews matching the search with 2 reviews near your location.
Caregiver to Alzheimer's Patients
Challenging work place. Very little management support. Learned how to deal with Alzheimer's patients. Good On-the-Job Training. Was able to use this information when caring for my sister with the same affliction. Very little red tape and politics because all of us, myself and co-workers worked by ourselves with the patient we were assigned to give care. Worse part of the job, no training. The best part of the job was being assigned to take people to and from doctors appointments.
I loved working there I had alot of experience. I met so many sweet clients and co-workers.
I learned alot like getting to know your client and understanding them. Take some stressful things off them like laundry errand shopping or cleaning. Sometimes they just want companionship jus someone e to talk to or just keep them company. I love this work. I want to continue helping more people.
Beware of unprofessional management
I would of never given one star , but I had to . Clients are wonderful
With exception of a few.

Management sucks.!! They never return your phone calls ..Only when they want you to work overtime !! Very unprofessional .

Pay sucks !! No benifits.

Oh , and your checks are always late !! Youve been warned !!
No Work-life balance
Expected to work after your scheduled shift. They ask that you are compassionate and the owners are not at all compassionate. It has grown well over what they can handle as a "small family" business.
Cons
Zero breaks, poor management, ZERO communication
Great place to work!
Always Best Care sets themselves apart from other competition. They care about you and they want to see you succeed. I would recommend anyone to go work there. Good experience and fun coworkers.
Pros
Insurance, monthly celebrations, ongoing training
Cons
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Management, good co-workers flexible hours, willing to work with schedules,always answered questions on a timely basis,some what good pay, choose your schedule. Just a great company
Horrible Experience
Horrible Management, feel neglected half the time, I don't even think these guys/gals don't even know how to run a business correctly. They are very stingy on payment and I have to remind them to transfer by the end of the week.

Other than that, the clients are always nice (but you can find that anywhere). I'd try to find a new place to work if I were you.
Pros
clients are nice
Cons
horrible Management, Pay is bad, they forget to pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Always Best Care?
Related reviews
2 reviews near your selected location with similar search
Rewarding
Working with the elderly provides many intangible rewards that you won’t discover in any other healthcare sector.Many of the people with whom you’ll work look forward to their interactions with caregivers as a highlight of their day.
Felt safe working there.
I enjoyed working with the elderly at always best care. Clients were always respectful and nice with me. I spent little time in this company due to my pregnancy but I really recommend to work here.
Pros
flexible shifts.
Cons
low in hours.