Amano McGann, Inc Employee Reviews

Adequate employment
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 19, 2018
I am legally obligated to refrain from making any disparaging remarks about this company, otherwise I would. It is public knowledge though that it is downsizing and bleeding money.
Pros
Salaries are high.
Cons
The company has a questionable future.
Great place to work! The Yorba Linda office employs the best people and great management support
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Yorba Linda CAOctober 20, 2018
The Yorba Linda office employs the best people. The management team provides support and appreciates all its employees. Very strong focus in customer service and making sure we resolve any of the customers concerns. The new management team puts a lot of focus on their people and in return the customers are taken care off. This is a great place to work!
Pros
Good leadership and management team
Cons
You have to put in the hours
manager was great
Lead Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJMay 24, 2018
Did a lot of hard work but also had fun with fellow workers, we always took care of the customer, the service manager was a great guy, always made sure we and the customer were happy
Pros
great people
Cons
too far to drive everyday
Learning experience and job security
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Enjoyed my time working for this company. Everyday brought on new challenges and required you to expand your knowledge and keep up with growing technology. A lot of time was spent out of the office and being dispatched to service calls. It can be challenging but very rewarding at that the same time. You get to meet great people/customers and grow relationships. Team atmosphere, and your co workers/boss are always there to assist you. Highly recommend if you're looking for a great career.
Pros
Pay, travel, helpful co-workers
Cons
Troubleshooting doesn't always work the first time around
Fun working place
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJune 29, 2017
Lot of stuffs going on. For the most part, it is fun working there. If I have the opportunity to work there again, I will be more than happy. It is a nice place to work.
Pros
Flexible lunch break
Cons
Micro management
nice work place
Business Analysis (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNOctober 26, 2015
This could be a great place to work if they had a knowledgeable customer service department. The customer service employees are not very knowledgeable with the parts or procedures. I think that the department could do better if their was a supervisor to address complex issues.
Pros
good location
Cons
poor organization. poor sick/vac days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amano McGann, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.