Amarr Garage Doors
59Below average

Amarr Garage Doors Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews
The Work Isn’t Hard;However, The Company Doesn’t Give Enough Incentive To Keep The Turnover Rate At A Minimum. Overall, Even Though It IS...A Very Bureaucratic It IS...Nevertheless, A Pretty Decent Place To Learn Skills And Earn A Decent And Acceptable Living.
A great company that is always hiring. There are a lot of opportunities to grow and move up within the company. There are great people to work with...
Amarr Garage Doors was so much fun to work and it had such of a unique environment. The managers and co-workers were very friendly and we all worked together as a team.There is absolutely nothing negative to write about this company. Working for this company was an awesome experience.
Pros
Nice, relaxed environment with a light-hearted staff. Fridays were half days
Cons
Old facility. My job was suppressed due to the bad economy.
good amount of overtime if you put in the work and continue to learn there are ample amount of opportunities for moving up. they hire a wide range of people.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Loved the atmosphere and one of the best places I have ever worked. The staff is amazing! Good experience to help with Customer Service Representative. Very supportive staff! Nurse on site in case you need to be seen by a Dr helps alot!
The job consisted of loading and unloading garage doors all day. When you finished loading or unloading a door you had some pretty good down time on most days
Pros
Team member friendly
Cons
Doors heavier than what they looked
Back stabbers and they take no accountability for their mistakes would not recommend working for this company management plays favorites attendance rules only apply to certain people and if you are not in the loop you will be treated as such..
Most of my co-workers were great to work with. Fun events were always planned for the staff and participation was encouraged. Advancement opportunities could have been better handled.
Temp agency hired me into this company. It was alright until the management changed warehouse personnel. Picking garage door parts so pretty heavy work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Heavy lifting
Extremely unsafe especially considering how underpaid you are for the massive amount of backbreaking work youre expected to do. No room for advancement whatsoever
Before consolidation and the closing of my distribution center Amarr provided me with a pleasant place to work and an excellent support system for anything that I may need help with.
Good pay good hours communication needs to be better they won't work with you if you have an emergency where you have to change shifts in order to run your house hold
Working at Amarr garage doors Center has been a very great experience. It taught me that i can do anything if i put my mind to it, that i can be a great asset to any company. Working with power jacks and pallet jacks man forklifts.
The positions at Amarr is strickly to answer the phone and provide resolution for the callers: Not any room for growth. my most enjoyable part of the day is when I leave!
Alt of over time good hours pto and vacation will move up in company and lot of different jobs health dental and cheap insurance flexible hours can go back if i want to
The work was not hard however they pay was not worth all the overtime we were required to work. They did offer payed lunches and paid time off which was nice.
Very physical bad time management bad management no room for personal or professional growth if you work there you will unload trucks until you retire it’s a good job to work until you get to the next one
I was working for Amarr for almost 13yrs my Gm was so comfortable with me as a driver that when i ask to join the MT program to advance in the company he came up with a bogus excuse on why im not ready..and i done everything for this company never been in trouble always was on time even work when i was very sick because i was the only driver
Love the management and crew its like a family... Lots of physical labor continues lifting...great for anyone were physical activities helps u push through your day.
Good Pay and hours are great. Management is great but could be better. Overall it's a good place to work and get quick money. Paid weekly is awesome and you get days off.
This place used to be awesome but it has took its toll on me and im ready to go ...looking for a new job so i can leave the place i once loved. It has went for a 5 star in my book to a 2 star
Pros
Awesome peopld
Cons
Leadership