Amarr Garage Doors Employee Review

View all Amarr Garage Doors reviews

Jacob stansell
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSJanuary 6, 2019
Its a good job unless you have kids and you need Saturdays off then they will fight not to let you have the day off the work load is far from balanced if you know what your doing they make you do everything if you don't know any thing they don't make you do your job and blame you for numbers at the end of the day
Pros
Health care
Cons
Everything else

Other Amarr Garage Doors Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work M-F 8-5 schedule weekends off
General Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 11, 2019
Worked there 15 plus years only problem I had was that nobody from District Managers and higher would ever cover my region or my vacation time. I would always have 20 or more days of vacation time. Benefits are expensive and don't cover much. I would have retired from Amarr(Entrematic) but eventually got burned out.
Pros
Good pay, M-F schedule
Cons
Overworked, no regional support, beware of some customers they get you in trouble and management won't back you up.
automatic overtime
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSFebruary 13, 2019
The management was good. They worked the floor a lot. The hardest part about that job was the long days sometimes. The automatic overtime was a nice compensation of the long days. So it worked it!
Pros
my coworkers were fun to work with
Cons
No insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amarr Garage Doors. Our community is ready to answer.