Amarr Garage Doors Employee Review

View all Amarr Garage Doors reviews

Worst place I’ve ever worked for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 8, 2018
Where do I start...the management is terrible. You get bullied constantly. Walking in as a new person they expect you to know everything and when you don’t they make you seem like you’re literally the dumbest person in the building. Negative environment all around. Management is garbage. The “senior” admin treats you like like the gum on the bottom of her shoe and isn’t willing to help you what so ever. Don’t apply here. Unless you want to be constantly belittled and talked to like you aren’t worth anything. Apply elsewhere. The little pay they offer ain’t worth it.

Other Amarr Garage Doors Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work M-F 8-5 schedule weekends off
General Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 11, 2019
Worked there 15 plus years only problem I had was that nobody from District Managers and higher would ever cover my region or my vacation time. I would always have 20 or more days of vacation time. Benefits are expensive and don't cover much. I would have retired from Amarr(Entrematic) but eventually got burned out.
Pros
Good pay, M-F schedule
Cons
Overworked, no regional support, beware of some customers they get you in trouble and management won't back you up.
automatic overtime
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSFebruary 13, 2019
The management was good. They worked the floor a lot. The hardest part about that job was the long days sometimes. The automatic overtime was a nice compensation of the long days. So it worked it!
Pros
my coworkers were fun to work with
Cons
No insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amarr Garage Doors. Our community is ready to answer.