Amarr Garage Doors Employee Review

View all Amarr Garage Doors reviews

Poor Work Environment
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 13, 2018
The work is very labor intensive. It’s physically demanding, definitely not for those who aren’t used to grunt work. If you work there long enough, you will definitely get physically stronger. But if you’re not careful, you can seriously injure yourself. Safety is not a high priority as there were four of us on modified duties @ the same time due to various injuries. The GM @ the Rancho Cucamonga facility is THE WORST manager I have EVER worked for. During my tenure, there was obvious favoritism as he would hold some of us accountable for the most menial errors while others were given much more leeway. My training was very minimal, but I was held accountable as if I was trained thoroughly. Overall, the morale was very low due to the poor leadership of the GM. I’m glad I left! I feel bad for the associates who are still there.
Pros
Good pay if you’re in management
Cons
Poor work environment due to horrible leadership

Other Amarr Garage Doors Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work M-F 8-5 schedule weekends off
General Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 11, 2019
Worked there 15 plus years only problem I had was that nobody from District Managers and higher would ever cover my region or my vacation time. I would always have 20 or more days of vacation time. Benefits are expensive and don't cover much. I would have retired from Amarr(Entrematic) but eventually got burned out.
Pros
Good pay, M-F schedule
Cons
Overworked, no regional support, beware of some customers they get you in trouble and management won't back you up.
automatic overtime
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSFebruary 13, 2019
The management was good. They worked the floor a lot. The hardest part about that job was the long days sometimes. The automatic overtime was a nice compensation of the long days. So it worked it!
Pros
my coworkers were fun to work with
Cons
No insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amarr Garage Doors. Our community is ready to answer.