Amazing Athletes

Working at Amazing Athletes: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Fun job

It is a fun job, however most classes are in 30 minute increments and at different schools which chews up a lot of gas. The kids are a lot, so it's best if you really really love working with kids.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Short shifts

Great company to start off at and get experience with working with kids and time management.

Loved the job. Great support from managers. You learn how to communicate effectively with children and people is management positions. Would recommend. Loved the sports structure and aspect of the program.

Amazing Athletes insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun place to work

kids will be kids but thats part of the excitement as I go in to coach and have the ability to work and grow with each student! Schools and most parents are very supportive. My boss is literally one of the most hardworking and kind person I know. Love that theres such a great work/life balance with this job.

Great Part Time Work

It is a great way to interact with children. You will have the ability to earn while coaching and teaching children new sports. Hours are flexible and a great part time job.

Fun job

If you enjoy working with kids this is a wonderful job for you! There is a lot of driving around involved but this is perfect for a responsible person who doesn't mind working alone.

Great program developed for Preschoolers.

There is a great curriculum that is easy to follow as an instructor. The children are fun to work with and management is always very attentive and helpful.

Love Amazing Athletes!!

Such an amazing company. You fall in love instantly because you can tell the kids love the program, and the people who teach it love it just as much as the kids!! Such a loving place and they make sure their employees are taken care of and comfortable. Only down side is when school is out the hours a reduced drastically, so I was working 2 hours a week, over 3 days. It's an amazing program.

Pros

Play with adorable children

Cons

Not many hours during the summer

I got to make my own schedule, which was really nice. I could work more or less with little notice. I felt appreciated by my boss, the teachers at the schools and the kids

Amazing Athletes

Amazing athletes is a fun place to work. Being able to influence the lives of kids is such a blessing. Teaching children to love fitness and nutrition is a great personal reward.

Great opportunity for those who are looking for a flexible schedule.

Amazing Athletes gave me plenty of time to pursue other activities that I wanted to be involved in. I finished my Bachelor's degree while working with A.A. Climbing, hiking, snowboard, lifting.

Look into this compsny

Working is such a rewarding experience. We teach gym to pre-school children who have so much fun with it. Company is always growing and I don’t intend to leave.

fast pace

Amazing athletes is a fast pace type of job. Must have some type of skills in at least 7 different types of sports. Must enjoy being outside and enjoy working with children.

Fun place to work

I go and visit schools and daycares and provide recreation and fitness to kids. The most challenging part about my job is the travel between sites. The most enjoyable are the kids!

Teacher

Amazing Athletes was a great place to work with kids, teach them new techniques skills, and motor development skills. I was able to help develop the business base and further my passion for event planning!

Great company to work for!

This is a great company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it allows one to have fun while supporting the growth and academic success of children.

Energetic and fun workplace

I travel to different preschools on each day of the week, set up my equipment, go to the classrooms, get my "athletes", and teach the curriculum in a way to engage the students for the entire class. I learned that I have to have patience and consistency with my teaching and discipline to be able to teach the activities in order to mature a child's motor development, hand-eye coordination, and cardiovascular fitness. As well as having patience to teach the students teamwork, self-confidence, and patience themselves. The management for this company is through one boss, who is the only co-worker I work with, who runs their specified city areas through the Amazing Athletes corporate company. My boss does a great job of running a fun and trusted company with great and open communication with me, the preschools, their teachers, and the athletes' parents. The hardest part of my job is having the patience and energy every day for the kids that are causing trouble during class. When the students act out I have to take time out of my allowed time to address the situation, which takes away from the other students activity time in class, and makes it hard to complete the class on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the progress the students make on their athletic abilities, attitude, and listening abilities. Also, the relationships I make with the students and their teachers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazing Athletes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits