Amazing Care Home Health Care Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
High nursing standards are maintained, good support from DON and CEO
Private Duty Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 26, 2017
The Private Duty Nurse department specifically has a great reputation and is continuing to grow as fast as we can manage it. We have a waiting list for joining the company and receiving our services at this time. We take the time and make an effort to assure there is a good fit between family and skilled nurses who will be working in the patients' homes.
Pros
Employees receive a Christmas bonus, 401K is available, good health insurance coverage is offered, nurses are appreciated and treated well, nurses train for their specific position as long as necessary, we pay overtime, "full time" is just 30 hours per week.
Great client centered company
Clinical Educator and Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 26, 2017
Amazing care is just that: Amazing. I truly enjoy working for this company. It is a great team atmosphere. Everyone is willing to help each other and work together with the focus being client centered. It is so refreshing to work for a company that is all about the client. I am so thankful that 5 years ago, I found this company to work for, and have no plans to go anywhere else.
Pros
team work
Great Place to work!!!
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 26, 2017
I have worked for Amazing Care for almost 10years. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about not only this company but the employees I work with. I plan to work here until I retire.
Benefits
Cons
Na
Dedicated To Building A Great Work Environment
CEO (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 17, 2016
After working for one of the largest home health providers in the country I decided to start my own company with the focus on putting our employees and clients first. At Amazing Care we do not micro manage our employees rather we give them the training and tools they need to be successful. We have one of the lowest attrition rates in the industry. Our Director of clinical Services has been with us over 12 years and counting. There are many examples of employees who have worked for us 10 plus years. Amazing Care is not just a place of work, but rather a place to thrive and show off your skills. I am told quite often from my employees that Amazing Care will be the last place they work until they retire. As the owner and CEO of Amazing Care I make you a promise that I will work hard every day to make Amazing Care the best possible place to work. Come join our team at one of our 4 locations!
Pros
Fun People, Great Atmosphere, Outstanding Pay, Christmas Bonuses, Field Staff Receive PTO
Cons
Currently Only Located in Colorado
Great Place To Work
Administrative (Current Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 17, 2016
Amazing Care has and continues to be a great place to work. People truly care about each other here, which creates a more family feeling environment to work in. We operate as a team, going above and beyond to make sure that the task at hand is completed. When “life situations” happens the management is very understanding and supportive with the employees.
Pros
Paid Time Off- Holidays
Cons
Na
Relaxed, supportive environment
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 17, 2016
I really enjoy the flexibility and relaxed atmosphere provided by management. Overall, I feel the team is very cohesive. I have experienced such great input from other team members as I have taken on new projects and as I learn new skills. I have had the opportunity to have wonderful mentoring from the DCS and from HR, which has greatly assisted me in succeeding in my position. Its been wonderful to have their input and desire to help me to improve.
Pros
Allowed to combine breaks and lunch to equal a one hour lunch time
Cons
I'm unable to think of a con or negative
Not a good place to work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 9, 2016
Poor management. There's only 1 person in HR and she thinks she holds the key to you keeping your job. This company acts like they are best friends. If you don't fit in their "clique" they make sure you know it. It's like you're in high school again.You feel like you're walking on eggshells. People to tell you to be careful with certain employees and turns out it's them you need to watch out for. The "clique" go out to lunch and take longer than an hour, especially if they go out with the Director of Nursing. They take advantage of it.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Poor management