Amazing Pictures/Colorvision International, Inc.

Amazing Pictures/Colorvision International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work.
Accounting Assistant/Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 8, 2019
The company is not bad, unfortunately management could not keep their word. Other then that the work was easy and the people are friendly and helpful. No bad blood
n/a
Cashier/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32837March 5, 2019
There is always a problem going on at this job. Something new happens and no employee is informed about it only management, and there are rarely any meetings for employees to discuss any new changes or what is needed to work on. I personally would not recommend this job to anyone. Unless.. it is for teens looking for some hours and quick easy money. The only good thing about this job is that the hours are flexible.
trash
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 25, 2019
This Company is utter trash, They will literally hire anyone because everyone is always quitting. management is the worst ,They literally dont care about any of there employees and treat them like working animals with no emotions. They yell at there employees,pressure them to make sales, threaten to fire or suspend and so much more.
Pros
if you work in Ap your hours are flexible
Cons
salary, attitude, management
Starts off as a great job
Sales Associate/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2019
There is so much inner drama that working here becomes a drag. Working here used to bring me so much joy, but in the past couple of months everyone has been in a sour mood. I advise to apply somewhere else.
Okay workplace if it's your first job
Sales Associate/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2019
There was no flexibility with the schedule at all. It's located on Fremont Street, so it's always very loud and smells like weed. The pay is only minimum wage plus commission but the commission isn't very much (only about $25 or less each week). There are also no benefits, except for a 401k.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits
Upper Managerment needs to be replaced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL/Disney locationJanuary 13, 2019
Great job and crew. Upper Management is very unprofessional and unethical. If they were to revamp the upper management team this would be a great company.
Pros
long break
Cons
upper managerment, low pay rate
A job for teens or Students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2019
This is a great place for College students or those who have little work experience or those who love Disney or Universal. If you have ever worked full time at a job with benefits or any type of management structure you may want to skip this one. It all seems like management is learning as they go.

To be fair it is only a part-time job.
Pros
Discounts to Parks
Cons
Low Pay, Management doesn't adjust
It was a fun workplace i got along with most the employees there and the manager was amazing very friendly and understanding
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 10, 2018
It is a very fun place to work though the pay should be higher it’s not enough for what the workers have to go through it can be very stressful at times and makes a person want to have a mental breakdown the workers should be getting paid way more then 10 dollars an hour but the hours and management is great
Decent Job to start at.
Photographer & Vendor (Former Employee) –  Universal Studios, Hollywood, CANovember 11, 2018
The job is very flexible if you have school or another job. Best part is when you have an emergency or can't arrive, you speak directly to one of the managers and the people you meet there are amazing, no pun intended.
Pros
Flexible hours, Team is great
Cons
Breaks are somewhat unorganized, Managers have favorites
Bad scheduling
Salesman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2018
Great crew for me, pretty easy job, friendly customers, bad management, and scheduling was bad. And they do not communicate stuff to their crew. Overall 3 out of 5
Pros
Easy, friendly crew
Cons
Scheduling
Worst place to work at, Trust me
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 3, 2018
No benefit, you get discounts and free pictures and get to come to universal for free so I would recommend you to work for universal cause it was way better than to work Colorvision. You always signing papers for no reason.
Pros
Free pictures
Cons
Everything about them
Colorvision
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOSeptember 21, 2018
This job was very easy. When I first started I liked the people I worked with, but by the time I had left all those people were not working anymore and the new people were not that much fun to work with. Most days we were able to take a 30 minute lunch break. There was one day that I worked the whole day alone and was not able to take a break. They still took the 30 minutes off of my time and I didn't get paid for those 30 minutes I worked. I called my manager and explained to him that I was not able to take a break and he said that he would fix it. He NEVER did. When I tried calling him or messaging him back he never answered. They never did fix it.
Pros
Hours
Fun place to work
Photographer, Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Universal Studios, FLSeptember 14, 2018
The management is good but distracted, the products are expensive and we make no sales. high goals that the company never reach per week. A nice place to work as a first job or being a student. Guest have fun and left satisfied.
Pros
Fun place, nice team members, free admission to parks
Cons
Not enough pay, short hours, non benefits
High pressure sales goals
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2018
Photography is incoming instant sales based. You must aproach the guest, make the sale and ensure they will remember to pick up and or buy the Photo;s you took. In a world of cell phones with cameras.. this is a very hard sales goal.
Pros
lots of exercise
Cons
heat, and cell phone cameras
Fun job and Good perks.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 29, 2018
Great Summer job.
Meet a lot of new people.
If you like Photography and costumer service this is a perfect job for you.
pay is above minimum wage.
you can go to the themed parks for free.
Amazing employers and a fun company to work at
Photographer/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2018
Working at Colorvision has definitely been a fun work experience. A normal day at work consists of a busy day at the park, selling pictures at a fast pace rate usually more at night than in the mornings. I have learned to better communicate, better understand many languages and better portrait myself as a hard working employee. The hardest part of the job is to maintain a happy face and a comprehensive face whenever a guest tries to insult you or harm you, but as an employee, one learns how to better deal with the situations each time. I enjoy every part of my job; from my managers, coworkers, area and location and even the interactions I have with guests.
Pros
Discounts and free entrance to any Universal Orlando Resort Park
Cons
no healthcare provided
Dead end job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2018
I was hired as an assistant manager that was very under paid. The amount of complaints that this company gets on a daily basis from guests is insane. Im not sure why universal has not bought out this company. Compared to disney and their photopass team, this company is a joke to work for pursuing photography.
Pros
A job
Cons
Short breaks, Always in the sun if doing photography, extremely low pay, no PTO or Sick time, stickler management
Disney locations
Management (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 16, 2018
You basically have to flag guests in to try your photos and then try to sell them. This job is not for shy people. It’s also a toxic work environment. Upper management is unorganized and unprofessional. I made 10 dollars an hour FT. Smh.
Pros
Free entry to parks
Cons
Lack or morale, work drama, very low pay.
Fun place to work
Associate and Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 3, 2018
Major goal are making more sales for the day comparing with the previous year. I learned a lot and is a fun place to work...I wish we could get pay better.
Cons
Benefits are expensive
Absolutely terrible
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 28, 2018
Let me start off by saying the absolute buffoonery upper management is. If you are a manager of any kind in this company, unless you suck up to the big boss you are worked to the ground and expected to pull sales from the poor quality photos. The guests are rude to you for the poor explanation of the photo pass and expect you to fix the problems that could have been avoided if the associate or manager weren't bullying the guests to buy photos or the photo pass. Because Colorvision is a third party vendor, UO team member treat you like a pile of trash. The hours are horrible and the pay is terrible. You are not compensated for the amount of issues that go on among your store, it is not worth the stress to work for this company.
Pros
Free admission into select theme parks. Bonding with a select group of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazing Pictures/Colorvision International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.