AmazingCo Employee Reviews

Really fun & unique company to be a part of!
Experience Launcher (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 29, 2019
Working for AmazingCo is an opportunity to explore your neighborhood, city, and region while balancing both business and creative project management tasks. The company is very welcoming and supports new employees; working hard to celebrate successes and proactively alleviate challenges. This job has helped me appreciate the importance of experiences - sharing beautiful places and delicious food and drink with people you care about - and why it is important in today's economy.
Pros
Remote work, Flexible hours, Friendly coworkers, Positive culture
Fulfilling and productive work environment!
Experience Launcher (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 28, 2019
A typical day at work includes check ins with my manager about the goals or wins of the day/week. We brainstorm and it creates a really open environment to ask questions and also be really honest about your experience and where you need help planning along the way. The culture and the staff are incredible with their best intentions put forth always, for client and employee alike. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide customers with an authentic and well-thought out day or event for them to better connect with loved ones.
This is seriously the best job I’ve EVER HAD!!
Experience Launcher (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati,OhioJuly 28, 2019
I don’t know where to begin to explain how satisfied I am with accepting to take a position with this company, this is a quickly growing business that provides extremely amazing opportunities. Much opportunity to quickly grow in the company and so much home work life balance its unreal, the position is vey flexible, supportive and FUN! its my dream job come true!
Pros
Work life balance, a bit of travel, advancement, supportive management, perks
Cons
Nothing!
Fun, creative, and supportive workplace
Experience Launcher (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2019
AmazingCo is a wonderful company to work for! Creativity and ideas are encouraged from everyone, no matter your position or time with the company. The managers work closely with you to ensure you are trained well and receive all the support you need. And the experiences we create are a blast to be a part of! I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a creative and innovative workplace.
Pros
Flexible hours, supportive management, fun environment
Amazing?
Performer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 27, 2019
This place would be a great place to work if they treated their managers better. I keep seeing the same pattern of managers getting worn down and driving around like they are on speed. Costumes came a lot of times to be basic and sometimes they costumes from Amazon had stuff missing. I just didn't feel morally right working for this company when there are so many smaller family businesses that I wish more people would book through. What makes this company amazing is how much they grow by underpaying their workers, charging insane prices for their parties, and having management right good reviews on here to try to make their rating go back up. The rating system for performers is also a mess. Performers are not trained well enough for the high price parties. Clients expect new performers to be perfect. When in reality most performers are just thrown in because someone called off or just quit the company. This company needs to try to live up to their name "Amazing" more. A word of advice I would give to this company is HAVE IN PERSON TRAINING! Also, start providing performers with the prizes, balloons,and face paint if you are charging the client extra don't rip off the under paid performer even more. Try to be more like a family run business.. which means APPRECIATE YOUR PERFORMERS!
Pros
cash, tax free
Cons
lots of unorganized performers due to poor management
The manager is always there whenever we have any questions or concerns.
Entertainer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2019
The manager is very organized and that helps us as the entertainers a lot! If you work hard and do a good job it will be noticed. Overall a really nice place to work.
Very fun job to do
Entertainer (Current Employee) –  MelbourneFebruary 25, 2019
I work with AKP for the last 6-7 months and I'm nothing but happy with them. The nature of this job is casual, mainly on weekends, so it's definitely a second job, or great if you're a student and you need time for your studies and some cash in hand, but as far as it concerns the company, they are very well organized, they supply you with props, lots of info and positive energy. Highly recommended!
Pros
Cash, flexible, great if you love kids
Cons
Non standard money, little hours, needs a looot of energy but worth it!
Just don't work here
Performer (Former Employee) –  NYFebruary 20, 2019
Worked for almost a year and I felt taken advantage of. Many struggling actors, parents, and other professionals flock to this job not knowing how much they are being taken advantage of. There seems to be a lack of communication because I have gotten in person feedback a lot about the supplies/costumes i would come in for parties. I know for a fact that performers only make a small fraction of what the people who book us are making for a small fraction of the work and investments. Oh! Also, management changes so rapidly .. not sure if the management staff gets sick of this company also..
Pros
Flexible
Poor Management
Peformer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2019
This is just a poorly run baby sitting service, out of touch with modern business practices, providing daily excuses for problems easily corrected.

The manager I tried to work with was fresh out of an Iowa college, full of ideas but short on execution, and the problems compounded daily.
Pros
Kids are fun
Cons
Managers have their own agenda
Poor Quality Equipment, Low Pay, Stressful
Party Host (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 24, 2018
It's a great opportunity for someone new to the business. Someone who has been a performer knows that getting less than 25 percent of what Amazing Kid's Parties charges is not right. Perfomers also have to buy their own prizes,face paint, and balloons while the company charges clients extra the performers don't get any extra compensation. If the client wants extra time Amazing Kids Parties charges them while the performer doesn't get anything extra for their time. Getting supplies for each party is a hassle because performers have to share equipment which often creates a stressed out team lead driving during the night. The equipment is all from Amazon and often isn't in good condition. Travel compensation is minimum and they only cover one way of travel!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stressful, Poor Equipment, Low Pay